You still buy newspapers/magazines?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: You still buy newspapers/magazines?

Postby charlie » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:12 pm

Haven't bought a newspaper in yonks, as anything I need to read, I can do so online.

As for magazines - well maybe Take A Break. But it's full of shit stories and isn't to be believed.

Imagine posting the 'shite' from this site?? :yikes: :yikes:
charlie

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:15 pm

charlie wrote:Haven't bought a newspaper in yonks, as anything I need to read, I can do so online.

As for magazines - well maybe Take A Break. But it's full of shit stories and isn't to be believed.

Sorry but you cannot publish Dean and RoCrunt, the public backlash would be too awful to imagine.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby charlie » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:16 am

LordRaven wrote:
charlie wrote:Haven't bought a newspaper in yonks, as anything I need to read, I can do so online.

Sorry but you cannot publish Dean and RoCrunt, the public backlash would be too awful to imagine.

Yeah, but the fee of up to £2000 would certainly come in handy... :whistle: :leer:
charlie

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:36 am

Whats On TV mag..

I like the articles and can't stand the on screen menus for planning TV programs as i prefer to do it via the magazine and then go to the on screen menu to arrange recordings.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms