You cashless.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: You cashless.

Postby calitom » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:57 pm

I buy pretty much anything I can with cash. problem is some things you just cant buy with cash.
Supplies for my business that I order by phone or online,apartment rent,mortgage payments...airline tickets..etc.
But I highly recommend that people pay cash...It is proven to save you money.Its a psychological thing.
Its so easy to put stuff on a credit card.And you get the card back after you use it. When using cash--that $50 bill is gone
and you dont get it back.So there is a sense of loss.hence a propensity developes to examine whether you REALLY need that item.
calitom

Re: You cashless.

Postby Nucks » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:36 am

calitom wrote:I buy pretty much anything I can with cash. problem is some things you just cant buy with cash.
Supplies for my business that I order by phone or online,apartment rent,mortgage payments...airline tickets..etc.
But I highly recommend that people pay cash...It is proven to save you money.Its a psychological thing.
Its so easy to put stuff on a credit card.And you get the card back after you use it. When using cash--that $50 bill is gone
and you dont get it back.So there is a sense of loss.hence a propensity developes to examine whether you REALLY need that item.

I agree, I try to use cash as often as I can, buying groceries at the shop, etc.
Nucks

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms