Funny how cunts react to being caught out. FNT

A right load of bollocks...

Funny how cunts react to being caught out. FNT

Postby DogsSupporter » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:46 pm

The poster Goodwife that lies and lies not just about her age but everything else started a vicious thread aimed at me today. Her thread is full of abuse at me and calls me a coward more than once. I have to admit that I have told my husband about the threats and we have moved into the safe room in our flat and enjoyed a nice cuddle and a bit more. :smilin:

The smelly biddy lost her rag when I ascertained that Goodwife is indeed Lucian as well as possibly the fat Star. As the truth may be doing the circles on the retarded forums, this tranny must have been seriously embarrassed. I will take the bit about her/him being embarrassed back as this poster is as shameless as the most shameless poster to ever have posted here.

The name calling by this snide, two-faced, little smelly fat, benefits claiming drunk does not worry me one bit as insults from piles of human shit mean nothing to me. The fat little drunk calling me a coward does hurt but I won't knock her/his teeth back down his/her throat as she/he does not have any.

GW/Lucian/Star, you know where I live and you are welcome to come over and I will have the fire brigade at the ready to wash the shit off you and then there will be noting left of you.

FYI, unlike this shitter, I have to work for a living and proud of this fact :thumbsup:

PS: Once you've finnished your bottle of the cheapest cider and then a dozen more, come and see me oh white feathered one outside the entrance of - 85 Albert Embankment, London. SW8 1AN :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Last edited by DogsSupporter on Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
DogsSupporter

Re: Funny how cunts react to being caught out.

Postby Goodwife » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:49 pm

DogsSupporter wrote:The poster Goodwife that lies and lies not just about her age but everything else started a vicious thread aimed at me today. Her thread is full of abuse at me and calls me a coward more than once. I have to admit that I have told my husband about the threats and we have moved into the safe room in our flat and enjoyed a nice cuddle and a bit more. :smilin:

The smelly biddy lost her rag when I ascertained that Goodwife is indeed Lucian as well as possibly the fat Star. As the truth may be doing the circles on the retarded forums, this tranny must have been seriously embarrassed. I will take the bit about her/him being embarrassed back as this poster is as shameless as the most shameless poster to ever have posted here.

The name calling by this snide, two-faced, little smelly fat, benefits claiming drunk does not worry me one bit as insults from piles of human shit mean nothing to me. The fat little drunk calling me a coward does hurt but I won't knock her/his teeth back down his/her throat as she/he does not have any.

GW/Lucian/Star, you know where I lived and you are welcome to come over and I will have the firebrigade at the ready to wash the shit off you and then there will be noting left of you.

You can't even get the facts right without inserting lies Lucian.

I started the thread yesterday when you were hiding :pmsl:

Sevenoaks is a bit far to go for a fight :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Goodwife

Postby DogsSupporter » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:56 pm

OP, updated so it will be easier for the slapper to me in a central place.
Last edited by DogsSupporter on Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DogsSupporter

Postby Goodwife » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:58 pm

DogsSupporter wrote:OP, updated.

You live in a village in wales remember :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Goodwife

Postby Slapper finder. » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:18 pm

DogsSupporter wrote:The poster Goodwife that lies and lies not just about her age but everything else started a vicious thread aimed at me today. Her thread is full of abuse at me and calls me a coward more than once. I have to admit that I have told my husband about the threats and we have moved into the safe room in our flat and enjoyed a nice cuddle and a bit more. :smilin:

GW/Lucian/Star, you know where I live and you are welcome to come over and I will have the fire brigade at the ready to wash the shit off you and then there will be noting left of you.

FYI, unlike this shitter, I have to work for a living and proud of this fact :thumbsup:

PS: Once you've finnished your bottle of the cheapest cider and then a dozen more, come and see me oh white feathered one outside the entrance of - 85 Albert Embankment, London. SW8 1AN :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DS, GW is the laughing stock of the forum world and aslo a very desperate poster, a drunk one at that. He/she is ridiculed on what she calls her friends forum :pmsl: :pmsl:

I'ma bit surprised she is not posting pictures of herself with a bag over her head and the body of a Michelin man. :pmsl:
Slapper finder.

Postby You chicken » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:22 pm

Goodwife wrote:

Goodwife, you give it large when you've had a drink down but now trying to laugh off DS's kind offer to meet in an easily accessible place.

You get the first prize for being a RL coward. :pointlaugh:
You chicken

Postby Goodwife » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:29 pm

You chicken wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Goodwife, you give it large when you've had a drink down but now trying to laugh off DS's kind offer to meet in an easily accessible place.

So you would think its ok for DS to hit a woman :yikes:
I haven't had any alcohol for months

Plus I have heard about Lucian trying to meet up with forum women before. I see through his ploy

Oh & benefits money doesn't stretch to train fares to London :snooty:
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Slapper finder. wrote:

DS, GW is the laughing stock of the forum world and aslo a very desperate poster, a drunk one at that. He/she is ridiculed on what she calls her friends forum :pmsl: :pmsl:

I'ma bit surprised she is not posting pictures of herself with a bag over her head and the body of a Michelin man. :pmsl:

Fuck off posting to yourself :pmsl:
Goodwife

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:01 am

Lol @ Goodwife arguing with Lucy... :laughing:
Dean

Postby MI6 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:54 am

DogsSupporter wrote: 85 Albert Embankment, London. SW8 1AN :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You can't even get our postcode right. You failed the aptitude test didn't you? :pointlaugh:
MI6

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:33 am

Goodwife wrote:
You chicken wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Plus I have heard about Lucian trying to meet up with forum women before. I see through his ploy

Are you really justifying yourself to Lucy? :ooer:

Just call his mother/sister a whore and move on Goodwife.. :laughing:
Rockstar

Postby Goodwife » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:35 am

Rockstar wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
You chicken wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Are you really justifying yourself to Lucy? :ooer:

Resorting to mentioning family always ends badly for me :ooer:

No justification, taking the piss, I have a job and no benefits speaking of which it's time to hit the road :bawlin:
Goodwife

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:40 am

Goodwife wrote:
Resorting to mentioning family always ends badly for me :ooer:

No justification, taking the piss, I have a job and no benefits speaking of which it's time to hit the road :bawlin:

Such a noble deed. Working to support work shy fantasist cunts like Lucy... :wubbers:

Have a good day!
Rockstar

Postby DogsSupporter » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:16 am

Rockstar wrote:

MI6 will question you at the very least bout your Anthrax post, Rocky Hudson.

Please clarify the nasty, sick comments about a posters family. If you want to post them at
me/DS then be a man and say them to me and you will find out what I will do your 22 yrs old sister
and you 40 year old daughter and your mother :thumbsup:

What you said about the WMD, if I ever saw you, I would make sure that shits like you
were locked up for life. What are you going to do about that. :thumbsup:
Last edited by DogsSupporter on Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
DogsSupporter

Postby DogsSupporter » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:20 am

Is Rocky Hudson also Goodwife/Lucy/Star? They have the same posting traits, don't work, claim benefits and are vile and abusive. At the very least he/she/they could be a couple of losers/partners that despise working for a living a drunks.
DogsSupporter

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms