Crime reports, videos. UK no longer a safe place.

A right load of bollocks...

Crime reports, videos. UK no longer a safe place.

Postby DogsSupporter » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:18 am

Lock him up and then deport him regardless of his citizenship may be.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ldren.html
DogsSupporter

Re: Crime reports, videos. UK no longer a safe place.

Postby DogsSupporter » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:23 am

DogsSupporter

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:50 am

DogsSupporter wrote:Lock him up and then deport him regardless of his citizenship may be.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ldren.html

Deport him? Did it say he was an immigrant? Hard to entertain the idea that the Daily Mail would have omitted a detail like that if it was known. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:54 am

DogsSupporter wrote:Really sick attack

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 14726.html

Are you channeling Starbold now? eyebrow

Postby Vam » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:18 am

:ooer: ... Christ! No wonder I never use public transport.
Vam

Postby guest » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:37 pm

I've just nearly been mugged for the second time in the past 3 weeks. Standing at a cashpoint trying to get some money out (machine was broken). A man approached me (around mid 50's) as I was trying to insert my card and he said. "Can you lend me some money please for food"? I responded I can't because I haven't got any. I'm trying to get some. He had one hand part way inside his jacket. Which to me implies he had a weapon, and if that machine had been working and money came out he would have used it. A near miss.

A few weeks ago I went to a cashpoint at a supermarket. The supermarket is right by a park and I walked through the park to get to the supermarket. So I got my money out of the cashpoint and then went inside the supermarket to do a bit of shopping. Whilst inside I sensed a man quite close behind me or following me. I didn't think that much of it but when I went into the alcohol isle. There was a man and a woman that both looked like druggies. He was really jittery and kept saying to his girlfriend "I'm going to treat myself". Something was a miss with them and I followed a little bit behind. I have got very good hearing and I heard her say to him as they got to the bottom of the isle. Did you see that? She looked straight at us. (Which is a weird comment to make, as it implies I've clocked them).

As I was paying for my shopping, he came walking by really fast without the girlfriend and was on his mobile pretending to talk to his mum and telling her to come outside. He left the building whilst the girlfriend was still in it.

I thought to myself. I've come out of the park, gone to the cashpoint. These druggies have seen me and are planning on mugging me in the park. So I went the road route when I came out. Another near miss.

Postby DogsSupporter » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:16 pm

Guest wrote:

Are you channeling Starbold now? eyebrow

This is not a comic you stupid bitch. WTF is this superhero Starbold?
DogsSupporter

Postby I’m betting you’ve met aliens » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:35 am

guest wrote:I've just nearly been mugged for the second time in the past 3 weeks. Standing at a cashpoint trying to get some money out (machine was broken). A man approached me (around mid 50's) as I was trying to insert my card and he said. "Can you lend me some money please for food"? I responded I can't because I haven't got any. I'm trying to get some. He had one hand part way inside his jacket. Which to me implies he had a weapon, and if that machine had been working and money came out he would have used it. A near miss.

A few weeks ago I went to a cashpoint at a supermarket. The supermarket is right by a park and I walked through the park to get to the supermarket. So I got my money out of the cashpoint and then went inside the supermarket to do a bit of shopping. Whilst inside I sensed a man quite close behind me or following me. I didn't think that much of it but when I went into the alcohol isle. There was a man and a woman that both looked like druggies. He was really jittery and kept saying to his girlfriend "I'm going to treat myself". Something was a miss with them and I followed a little bit behind. I have got very good hearing and I heard her say to him as they got to the bottom of the isle. Did you see that? She looked straight at us. (Which is a weird comment to make, as it implies I've clocked them).

As I was paying for my shopping, he came walking by really fast without the girlfriend and was on his mobile pretending to talk to his mum and telling her to come outside. He left the building whilst the girlfriend was still in it.

I thought to myself. I've come out of the park, gone to the cashpoint. These druggies have seen me and are planning on mugging me in the park. So I went the road route when I came out. Another near miss.

Please keep posting, you’re a comic genius
I’m betting you’ve met aliens

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms