Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby xtras1 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:45 pm

Vam wrote:
Helena wrote:

Cor luvaduck, I love the red frames.......wonder if my optitian could get them as i need new ones.


They're sturdier than they look, H. They need to be, with me using them! :gigglesnshit:

@ X...just Googled Sue Pollard :yikes: :mrgreen:


:mrgreen: great pairs she used to wear ..
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 1346
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:18 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:


Clumpy horrid boots and boring ordinary shoes.


:roll:

You’re trying too hard. I like the gold ring around the boots heel but the stilts are too impractical to wear, look good on some people though.


I usually always wear some kind of heel. I bought some flats for work and my feet are complaining, so back to heels for me now!
I got another pair of boots too cos I can’t help myself.

https://www.riverisland.com/p/black-buckle-crepe-sole-ankle-boots-724582


They’re nice.
But...
There’s only so much I can talk about shoes, make up, clothes etc until I feel my brain cells falling out of my nose. I’ve done my quota for today. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25029
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Stooo » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:06 pm

A Dremil, I may have use for it...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86037
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.


Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby jra » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:50 am

George wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:what the actual fuck

fifty shades of grey party game

I don't know whether to :pmsl: , :bawlin: or :pukeup:


There wasn't a board game called Triggered. I haven't even read the instructions yet.

It's a game for adults obviously.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fifty-Shades-P ... party+game

May I ask why you have purchased this?


Because I can and it should be a bit of a laugh, like truth or dare.

Hard to believe I have to justify buying a board game.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13088
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Dean » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:56 am

jra wrote:
George wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:what the actual fuck

fifty shades of grey party game

I don't know whether to :pmsl: , :bawlin: or :pukeup:


There wasn't a board game called Triggered. I haven't even read the instructions yet.

It's a game for adults obviously.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fifty-Shades-P ... party+game

May I ask why you have purchased this?


Because I can and it should be a bit of a laugh, like truth or dare.

Hard to believe I have to justify buying a board game.


Don’t you need friends first, to play a board game? :dunno:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35515
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby jra » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:00 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:what the actual fuck

fifty shades of grey party game

I don't know whether to :pmsl: , :bawlin: or :pukeup:


There wasn't a board game called Triggered. I haven't even read the instructions yet.

It's a game for adults obviously.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fifty-Shades-P ... party+game



you'd lose at 'triggered' because you clearly don't know what it is


Really. If you say so.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13088
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby jra » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:01 am

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
George wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:what the actual fuck

fifty shades of grey party game

I don't know whether to :pmsl: , :bawlin: or :pukeup:


There wasn't a board game called Triggered. I haven't even read the instructions yet.

It's a game for adults obviously.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fifty-Shades-P ... party+game

May I ask why you have purchased this?


Because I can and it should be a bit of a laugh, like truth or dare.

Hard to believe I have to justify buying a board game.


Don’t you need friends first, to play a board game? :dunno:


Yes. Your point being?
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13088
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby George » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:56 am

jra wrote:
George wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:what the actual fuck

fifty shades of grey party game

I don't know whether to :pmsl: , :bawlin: or :pukeup:


There wasn't a board game called Triggered. I haven't even read the instructions yet.

It's a game for adults obviously.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fifty-Shades-P ... party+game

May I ask why you have purchased this?


Because I can and it should be a bit of a laugh, like truth or dare.

Hard to believe I have to justify buying a board game.

Who is asking you to justify it? It was a simple question.
User avatar
George
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:52 pm

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Nucks » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:06 am

George wrote:
jra wrote:
George wrote:
jra wrote:
There wasn't a board game called Triggered. I haven't even read the instructions yet.

It's a game for adults obviously.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fifty-Shades-P ... party+game

May I ask why you have purchased this?


Because I can and it should be a bit of a laugh, like truth or dare.

Hard to believe I have to justify buying a board game.

Who is asking you to justify it? It was a simple question.


I googled ‘fun family board games’ and some of the suggestions were:

What’s That Smell?
F**k - the Game
Bullshit
Oral Fun

:ooer:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6388
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:46 pm

Gabby wrote:I ordered one of these today.... a Himalayan salt lamp! :wubbers:

Image


This arrived, it’s fab :wubbers:.... I’ve ordered more to give as Christmas presents to some friends who I know will also love it! :canny:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16672
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby jra » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:06 pm

George wrote:
jra wrote:
George wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:what the actual fuck

fifty shades of grey party game

I don't know whether to :pmsl: , :bawlin: or :pukeup:


There wasn't a board game called Triggered. I haven't even read the instructions yet.

It's a game for adults obviously.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fifty-Shades-P ... party+game

May I ask why you have purchased this?


Because I can and it should be a bit of a laugh, like truth or dare.

Hard to believe I have to justify buying a board game.

Who is asking you to justify it? It was a simple question.


That wasn't aimed just at you.

I don't know why I bought it tbh. Call it an impulse buy. I mean what have you got to lose at that price.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13088
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:24 pm

Nucks wrote:
George wrote:
jra wrote:
George wrote:
jra wrote:
There wasn't a board game called Triggered. I haven't even read the instructions yet.

It's a game for adults obviously.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fifty-Shades-P ... party+game

May I ask why you have purchased this?


Because I can and it should be a bit of a laugh, like truth or dare.

Hard to believe I have to justify buying a board game.

Who is asking you to justify it? It was a simple question.


I googled ‘fun family board games’ and some of the suggestions were:

What’s That Smell?
F**k - the Game
Bullshit
Oral Fun

:ooer:


Try Cards Against Humanity :wink:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86037
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:24 pm

Gabby wrote:
Gabby wrote:I ordered one of these today.... a Himalayan salt lamp! :wubbers:

Image


This arrived, it’s fab :wubbers:.... I’ve ordered more to give as Christmas presents to some friends who I know will also love it! :canny:


Do you lick it? :ooer:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86037
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Goodwife » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:35 pm

Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Gabby wrote:I ordered one of these today.... a Himalayan salt lamp! :wubbers:

Image


This arrived, it’s fab :wubbers:.... I’ve ordered more to give as Christmas presents to some friends who I know will also love it! :canny:


Do you lick it? :ooer:



Yeah it is really recommended

Just like they really recommend you add a plugged in toaster to your bath :roll:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 6653
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests