Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Rockstar » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:25 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:IPhone Xs

I'd be more excited if it were for me and not the child :woteva:

I've just got to find somewhere to hide it until Christmas

Nice present!

If you're on the look out for a case I recommend the Mous Limitless 2.0. I have the bamboo version which comes with a screen protector and it's really good. It's also reduced on Amazon at the moment to £30 along with some other versions.

That's a lot for a case... :ooer:

We get tempered glass for 1£ equivalent...I go through 4-5 of them in a year...It is the best thing ever...I had broken my S4's screen 6 times in the past... :doomed:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:28 am

Vam wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

Nice present!

If you're on the look out for a case I recommend the Mous Limitless 2.0. I have the bamboo version which comes with a screen protector and it's really good. It's also reduced on Amazon at the moment to £30 along with some other versions.

I don't think I'd dare choose a case for her :ooer:

I keep looking at the box and thinking I'd quite like it, 2 months of resisting temptation to look forward to

The technology will be obsolete in two month's time....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait...It's Iphone...Already past the sell by date... :gigglesnshit: :pmsl:

:Hiya:

pfft.... :roll: :slap:

Apple fangirl memes coming right up! :monkey: :hap:
Rockstar

Postby Vam » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:33 am

Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:

Do your worst :dafinger:

I do not GAF... proud to be a totally, unashamedly AND unapologetically 100% fangirl :snooty:
Vam

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:41 am

Rockstar wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:IPhone Xs

I'd be more excited if it were for me and not the child :woteva:

I've just got to find somewhere to hide it until Christmas

Nice present!

That's a lot for a case... :ooer:

We get tempered glass for 1£ equivalent...I go through 4-5 of them in a year...It is the best thing ever...I had broken my S4's screen 6 times in the past... :doomed:

I might have got suckered in my the relentless Facebook & YouTube adverts showing iPhones being dropped off cranes and tall buildings and being fully functional when shod with a Mous case. I can be a bit of a klutz with dropping phones.

Part of it is definitely a flash the case deal / status symbol thing. Expensive phone needs an expensive case.

Tempered glass screen protectors are definitely invaluable (and relatively cheap over here though not that cheap!)
Avon Barksdale

Postby jra » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:05 am

Vam wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:

Do your worst :dafinger:

I do not GAF... proud to be a totally, unashamedly AND unapologetically 100% fangirl :snooty:

We've noticed.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=47740&p=1562647&hilit=camera&sid=52a1c530594d1d8335fe51e96ec4b3d9#p1562647

No need to call me tight-fisted among other things. I just cant justify spending £1000 on a device which is a jack of all trades but master of none, very nick-able and a top target for criminals. If you want all the features in one place smartphones are the way to go, but compromises will be made.
jra

Postby Vam » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:14 am

jra wrote:
We've noticed.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=47740&p=1562647&hilit=camera&sid=52a1c530594d1d8335fe51e96ec4b3d9#p1562647

No need to call me tight-fisted among other things. I just cant justify spending £1000 on a device which is a jack of all trades but master of none, very nick-able and a top target for criminals. If you want all the features in one place smartphones are the way to go, but compromises will be made.

And that's fair enough - each to their own.

It's only when you start baiting/poking/sneering at others for their choices, that all bets are off :roll:
Vam

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:38 am

Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
We've noticed.

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopi ... 9#p1562647

It's only when you start baiting/poking/sneering at others for their choices, that all bets are off :roll:

All bets are off? Who the fuck do you think you are you mad woman? You really seem to think you're all that :pmsl:
Delusional perhaps? :off head:

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:41 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
We've noticed.

All bets are off? Who the fuck do you think you are you mad woman? You really seem to think you're all that :pmsl:

wasn't she just taking the piss out of what JRA says?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Cobs » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:04 am

Wandered into a Stormfront yesterday for a charger, they were all dressed in black and looking hot to trot.
It wasn't 'on the shelves' (they have no shelves), so after an inventory search and a £20 quote I mumbled something about Argos and fucked right off.
Cobs

Postby Karol » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:23 am

I hear they're a bit racist as well.
Karol

Postby Niv » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:24 am

I've picked up my iphone Xs this morning :canny: I delayed getting mine until now, as I have been on a Hen Party trip to Paris from Saturday until yesterday, and didn't want to risk dropping it from the Eiffel Tower or losing it.

I've been conned into verrry expensive case and tempered glass screen protector. It looks sooooo impressive though. I'm just have a play with all the features now :wubwub:
Niv

Postby jra » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
We've noticed.

Vam hasn't really got a leg to stand on.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=48339&start=225

Another drive by shooting from her.
jra

Postby Jobless Oddball » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:06 pm

Nivarna wrote:I've picked up my iphone Xs this morning :canny: I delayed getting mine until now, as I have been on a Hen Party trip to Paris from Saturday until yesterday, and didn't want to risk dropping it from the Eiffel Tower or losing it.

I've been conned into verrry expensive case and tempered glass screen protector. It looks sooooo impressive though. I'm just have a play with all the features now :wubwub:

You mean you're gonna make a phone call?????????????????????????????????????????? :gigglesnshit:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Abs » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:28 am

Shelley wrote:
Abs wrote:
Shelley wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
jra wrote:Dean is just shit posting. I quoted from the official UK government website and Mes has backed that up.

So game over in terms of who is talking bullshit and that is Dean.

Dean has never been in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gigglesnshit:

I bought JO some cup a noodles, a case of them!

Why don't they have them where he lives?

He can't afford them! :cuppaT:

:gigglesnshit: I asked because I know some places can't obtain some of our food. Just like I had trouble getting some stuff from Austraila. One of my Aussie friends tried sending certain things but customs wouldn't let it go through.
Abs

Postby Nucks » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:09 am

Cobs wrote:Wandered into a Stormfront yesterday for a charger, they were all dressed in black and looking hot to trot.
It wasn't 'on the shelves' (they have no shelves), so after an inventory search and a £20 quote I mumbled something about Argos and fucked right off.

Speaking of Argos, I used to pick up their catalog every year about this time to peruse for Christmas ideas, but this year’s is about 1 cm thick. :ooer: I realise people shop online a lot more now but I miss the giant Texas size phone book catalogs.
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms