Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:38 pm

They're kind of a necessity aren't they?

It's actually kind of a good brain training exercise at time this thread trying to remember that last thing I bought.

I think it was cheesecake.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Dean » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:45 pm

I brought some new footy boots. Had my last pair for years but I had to let them go. It was an emotional moment.
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:52 pm

Dean wrote:I brought some new footy boots. Had my last pair for years but I had to let them go. It was an emotional moment.

Do you play or just sit around in them like those fat blokes who never exercise but wear stretched out footie shirts?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:52 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:They're kind of a necessity aren't they?

It's actually kind of a good brain training exercise at time this thread trying to remember that last thing I bought.

I think it was cheesecake.

Train your brain with the quiz.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:53 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:I brought some new footy boots. Had my last pair for years but I had to let them go. It was an emotional moment.

Do you play or just sit around in them like those fat blokes who never exercise but wear stretched out footie shirts?

I don’t play properly any more. My daughter plays so I need boots when I take her. I help with the training etc when needed.
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:57 pm

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I don’t play properly any more. My daughter plays so I need boots when I take her. I help with the training etc when needed.

Why don’t you coach? Or try some assistant coaching? You’d be quite good at encouraging youngsters.
My son did it for a while, the kids love it when a blokey bloke coaches them. As long as you don’t abuse them when they make mistakes...just don’t make them cry!
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:05 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Why don’t you coach? Or try some assistant coaching? You’d be quite good at encouraging youngsters.
My son did it for a while, the kids love it when a blokey bloke coaches them. As long as you don’t abuse them when they make mistakes...just don’t make them cry!

She plays for a professional clubs ladies development side, they have their own coaches. You need to UEFA qualifies to train kids these days. I only help out with putting cones out, collecting balls, warming the goalie up etc... I enjoy the bits I do though. First league game tomorrow morning, I’m very excited!
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:10 pm

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

She plays for a professional clubs ladies development side, they have their own coaches. You need to UEFA qualifies to train kids these days. I only help out with putting cones out, collecting balls, warming the goalie up etc... I enjoy the bits I do though. First league game tomorrow morning, I’m very excited!

That does sound exciting, I’m sure she gets very encouraged by your enthusiasm.
You could always do the coaching course. Rub that excitement on to other kids, that’s not meant to sound as rude as it looks. :ooer:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:11 pm

It’s something I’ve been thinking about, I might take the plunge this season...
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:14 pm

Dean wrote:It’s something I’ve been thinking about, I might take the plunge this season...

:thumbsup:

You’d be good at it.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Meg » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:41 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:It’s something I’ve been thinking about, I might take the plunge this season...

:thumbsup:

You’d be good at it.

Bizarrely enough I think you're right!
Meg

Postby Vam » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:00 pm

How do you "warm up the goalkeeper"?... :ooer:
Vam

Postby Stooo » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:05 pm

I'm thinking about buying a 5' x 8' EU flag to drape myself in at the October protest :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:49 pm

Stooo wrote:I'm thinking about buying a 5' x 8' EU flag to drape myself in at the October protest :ooer:

You're just taking the piss now.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:14 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Stooo wrote:I'm thinking about buying a 5' x 8' EU flag to drape myself in at the October protest :ooer:

You're just taking the piss now.

Yeah, the 5'x3' one is a better idea.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms