Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Dean » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:05 pm

Dredd wrote:
Bob Monkhouse's Jokebook wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
measurer wrote:Need a loan of your electric screwdriver!! Some git got a loan of mine and hasn't brought it back! No more loaning out tools from this house!!


Just loan out Dean. He's a tool that you never want back.


Classic burn from the sex pest!

That was reasonably witty, to be fair.


Yep wasnt bad. Dean felt it too which in fairness boosted it a bit. Good burn jra. 6/10.


Yeah, I was rattled to my very core...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 34887
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby calitom » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:12 pm

Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:I've just been to the Ikea and ordered a couple of wardrobes and chests of drawers for Monday morning delivery. I'm about to push the button on a Samsung 40" tv :ooer:



Size matters go bigger & don't bother with any of that smart nonesense

Have you paid Ikea to put them together?


They all appear to be smart. I'll put the units together myself, the same with the beds that are arriving next week :thumbsup:



I see absolutely no reason why a tv needs to listen to your conversations, sometimes advances in technology are not wonderful things :gigglesnshit:

Good luck with the instructions :pmsl:


Instructions? :dunno:


hehe--exactly. what are instructions?
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:24 pm


Yeah, I was rattled to my very core...


Ok. Its over now. Calm down.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Dean » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:38 pm

Guest wrote:

Yeah, I was rattled to my very core...


Ok. Its over now. Calm down.


I’m lucky I’m not a woman I suppose. He would have physically attacked me. He has form it...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 34887
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:04 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, I was rattled to my very core...


Ok. Its over now. Calm down.


I’m lucky I’m not a woman I suppose. He would have physically attacked me. He has form it...


Still a bit rattled i see. How can he physically attack you?

Calm down. It was just a little jib.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Dean » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, I was rattled to my very core...


Ok. Its over now. Calm down.


I’m lucky I’m not a woman I suppose. He would have physically attacked me. He has form it...


Still a bit rattled i see. How can he physically attack you?

Calm down. It was just a little jib.


He can’t attack me, I’m a man. He only attacks women...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 34887
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby George » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:12 pm

Booked a short break to Ingleton in the Yorkshire Dales next June. Early I know but Booking.com were offering £80 off the holiday if you booked this month
User avatar
George
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:52 pm

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Gabby » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:43 pm

George wrote:Booked a short break to Ingleton in the Yorkshire Dales next June. Early I know but Booking.com were offering £80 off the holiday if you booked this month


Be sure to do the waterfalls walk and White Scar caves :thumbsup:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16233
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:15 pm

Just paid the deposit for next years holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twirl:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Stooo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:26 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:Just paid the deposit for next years holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twirl:


I don't know if planes will be flying from this country let alone ferry crossings, 24 Heures Du Mans may have to wait another year again.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85588
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:27 pm

Stooo wrote:I don't know if planes will be flying from this country let alone ferry crossings, 24 Heures Du Mans may have to wait another year again.


Thats why I always holiday in this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Dean » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:32 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:I don't know if planes will be flying from this country let alone ferry crossings, 24 Heures Du Mans may have to wait another year again.


Thats why I always holiday in this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:


Chav... :snooty:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 34887
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Nivarna » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:36 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:I don't know if planes will be flying from this country let alone ferry crossings, 24 Heures Du Mans may have to wait another year again.


Thats why I always holiday in this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:



Do you wear socks with sandals? :leer:
User avatar
Nivarna
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:46 pm

Dean wrote:Chav... :snooty:


A chav who goes on holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Your Latest Purchase Which Is A Thread About Shopping.

Postby Dean » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:54 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Dean wrote:Chav... :snooty:


A chav who goes on holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


Well done for admitting it... :thumbsup:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 34887
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests