The Twitter

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Twitter

Postby Jon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:00 pm

Wilson wrote:Thanks Vam.

JK Rowling is a Sociopath who 100% believes the title her friends in the mainstream media bestowed on her "Queen of Twitter".

Her hatred for ordinary Labour supporters is quite sinister. She makes no secret of being a staunch neo-liberal Blairite and uses her platform (which is obviously enormous) to damage Labour's chances of getting into government. All while trading on her "poor single mum turned billionaire" story.
I guess the reason she angers me so much is she's in a powerful position where she could use her platform to do REAL good but she just whiles away the days trolling "cultists" online, in the smuggest, most arrogant way possible.

I remember hearing about her bullying Independence supporters around the Scottish Independence Referendum but assumed at the it was exaggerated. I know better now.

What is this, the Secret Diary of Adrian Momentum, Aged 13¾?
Jon

Postby Stooo » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:03 pm

Wilson wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Wilson wrote:My 17 year old son has just started Tweeting. It's funny watching him find his feet with it. He followed me then unfollowed me when I followed him back, cheeky git. :gigglesnshit: He's very political like me so I'm kind of proud, even though I know being a Twitter activist isn't something good parents are meant to be proud of but hey Ho!

I get the same vibe, my lad doesn't use it mainly because I'm #FBPE. I'm doing it for him! :brickwall:

:gigglesnshit: No offense but a lot of those #FBPE people are awful. There's definitely an element of that group with other agendas. Not all mind, I follow a fair few.

I'm pretty awful :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:18 pm

Stooo wrote:A few weeks ago I uploaded some BB code so that people could embed Tweets (not that some of the bastards still use fucking huge screengrabs) and I thought I'd revive my dormant account and have a look around. Now I'm hooked on the damn thing!

I haven't opened FB for all that time and it works really well for my style of hit and run posting.

Do you do the Twitter?
not as much as I did last year or the beginning of the year. twitter I think is an excellent resource and will be about for some time. I would invest if I had the resources, it hasn't even scratched the surface of its likely future applications. though I would like to learn more about the business before committing fully.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:21 pm

where is that thread on the environment? I want to add that they claim that it is planetary wide climate change which is a false declaration! some unusual flight paths? :Hiya:
art0hur0moh

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms