What you up to today? #3

Big Threads

Re: What you up to today? #3

Postby Mary Berry » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
362636 wrote:I was having a laugh with workmates about Dean's cowardice, ie no-show as expected. He would have been a better fat little twat once I knocked the nonce out of him. I will slap Budgie as well but he's a coward just buts in and runs just like Micky. I bet you Micky and his drunk mate are looking in through the window with their tongues hanging out wishing they were here and not made the false rants about leaving here on a perma basis - their drink does them no good. Get a job is what I strongly advise the losers to do.

People like Dean have his little groupie Internet hangers on like Gobby, Vam the Mad and Duck Face, but away from here the majority of people see sad little internet trolls like him for what he is.

On the internet he’s ever so brave. In front of real men he’s a coward.

What are 'real men'?

Ones that don't eat quiche apparently. :cuppaT:
Mary Berry

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:33 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
362636 wrote:I was having a laugh with workmates about Dean's cowardice, ie no-show as expected. He would have been a better fat little twat once I knocked the nonce out of him. I will slap Budgie as well but he's a coward just buts in and runs just like Micky. I bet you Micky and his drunk mate are looking in through the window with their tongues hanging out wishing they were here and not made the false rants about leaving here on a perma basis - their drink does them no good. Get a job is what I strongly advise the losers to do.

People like Dean have his little groupie Internet hangers on like Gobby, Vam the Mad and Duck Face, but away from here the majority of people see sad little internet trolls like him for what he is.

I doubt Dean's internet persona is indicative of how he is in real life, this place is just full of mock facades and Dean is no different. He's probably quite unlike this in person.
I say this because having met people from this forum I have found them to be quite different from what one would expect.
We all make false assumptions based on words on a screen.

If Dean was like this is real life he’d have his head kicked in daily be locked up and be looked upon as a sad lonely little fat man.

So the only difference is he doesn’t get beaten up and isn’t in prison! :pmsl:

Postby VelvetCat » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:55 pm

Got the Christmas decorations and tree out of the loft (well MrVC did, I supervised!) And added some new decorations to the box ready to go on the tree. I've changed the colour of the baubles this year to gold and silver on a white tree with white lights. Just hope it looks nice when it's done.

Took the dog for a really long walk this afternoon and completely worn her out, she's now fast asleep next to me.

Currently watching the news, catching up with what has been happening today in Parliament.
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:58 pm

Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:

I doubt Dean's internet persona is indicative of how he is in real life, this place is just full of mock facades and Dean is no different. He's probably quite unlike this in person.
I say this because having met people from this forum I have found them to be quite different from what one would expect.

I’m a very nice guy in real life...

I believe that Dean, on here you are just a trolling cunt tho' to be fair. :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:59 pm

Abs wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
362636 wrote:Shopping online. Bought a coat, dress and gloves.

Strange... You started off saying you were a bloke in a same sex relationship. :thud:

Men wear dresses too, maybe it was for his mate. :dunno:

How do you know Dean wears frocks?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:00 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Real men log in...

They can't, they are all in the pub getting drunk and chasing skirt :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:07 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Abs wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
362636 wrote:Shopping online. Bought a coat, dress and gloves.

Strange... You started off saying you were a bloke in a same sex relationship. :thud:

Men wear dresses too, maybe it was for his mate. :dunno:

How do you know Dean wears frocks?

She didn’t mention me... :dunno:
Dean

Postby Dean » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:07 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Real men log in...

They can't, they are all in the pub getting drunk and chasing skirt :gigglesnshit:

I was out last night. Suffering today...
Dean

Postby Gabby » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:09 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Real men log in...

JRA’s a real man? :kinell:
Gabby

Postby jra » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:10 pm

LordRaven wrote:
jra wrote:My old laptop finally decided to call it a day yesterday (kept switching off randomly, most likely a hard drive or main circuit board failure). So, I've got the spare one out and am knocking it into shape.

I've still got a huge windows update to do, but other essential applications mainly security related, have been updated.

Best of luck, not being computer savvy I always struggle with computer shit. I am thinking of buying a new one soon, in order to make sure it's all tickety boo I think I'll head up to Glasgow to get Budgie to sort it.
Any excuse for a piss up :more beer:

Yeah it's configuring everything, re-installing old software and generally getting things to work as they used to on the other ex-laptop. It can be a right PITA.
jra

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:11 pm

VelvetCat wrote:Got the Christmas decorations and tree out of the loft (well MrVC did, I supervised!) And added some new decorations to the box ready to go on the tree. I've changed the colour of the baubles this year to gold and silver on a white tree with white lights. Just hope it looks nice when it's done.

Took the dog for a really long walk this afternoon and completely worn her out, she's now fast asleep next to me.

Currently watching the news, catching up with what has been happening today in Parliament.

Parliament is all the rage at present. I hope your dog doesn't fart after all the exercise. Peristalsis can be a bitch :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:12 pm

jra wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
jra wrote:My old laptop finally decided to call it a day yesterday (kept switching off randomly, most likely a hard drive or main circuit board failure). So, I've got the spare one out and am knocking it into shape.

I've still got a huge windows update to do, but other essential applications mainly security related, have been updated.

Best of luck, not being computer savvy I always struggle with computer shit. I am thinking of buying a new one soon, in order to make sure it's all tickety boo I think I'll head up to Glasgow to get Budgie to sort it.
Any excuse for a piss up :more beer:

Yeah it's configuring everything, re-installing old software and generally getting things to work as they used to on the other ex-laptop. It can be a right PITA.

Have fun jra, I just get people who know what they are doing sort any problems for me.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby jra » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:13 pm

Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’m a very nice guy in real life...

Like Nigel in Red Dwarf?

I'm Nigel... *I'm* nice!

phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaJKcqwNrpU
jra

Postby VelvetCat » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:17 pm

LordRaven wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:Got the Christmas decorations and tree out of the loft (well MrVC did, I supervised!) And added some new decorations to the box ready to go on the tree. I've changed the colour of the baubles this year to gold and silver on a white tree with white lights. Just hope it looks nice when it's done.

Parliament is all the rage at present. I hope your dog doesn't fart after all the exercise. Peristalsis can be a bitch :gigglesnshit:

My dog farts even when she hasn't been out, it's a Westie thing!
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby jra » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:19 pm

Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Real men log in...

JRA’s a real man? :kinell:

Probably, but not part of of this discussion.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive