I'm not putting up with drama

A right load of bollocks...

Re: I'm not putting up with drama

Postby GAB » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:36 am

I prefer Goodwife to most of the female posters on here.... she says it how it is, she’s consistent... and not fickle as fuck like some of ‘em as and when it suits...... go girl! :yess:
GAB

Postby LordRaven » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:37 am

banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Dean wrote:How long has Canny’s meltdown been going on for? 3 days? :gigglesnshit:

her meltdown on me started after she was posting as fact that a guest was using a proxy & i said there was only 1 way she could know for sure if the guest was using a proxy.

then she went nuts.

It would seem to me BananaDrama that you have a great dislike of that particular poster.

text? i think she's hilarious.

It is always entertaining to see you guys interacting on here BC, keep up the good work. :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Vam » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:38 am

Guest wrote:I love how total melts like Feltch try and give it the biggun on here but get instantly owned by posters like Lord R. :wubwub:

Deans similar. Happy to pick on the weak but he and Fletch are runts of the litter to Lord R’s alpha male dog.

Sorry...to Lord R's, whaaat...? :ooer: :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:40 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:I love how total melts like Feltch try and give it the biggun on here but get instantly owned by posters like Lord R. :wubwub:

Deans similar. Happy to pick on the weak but he and Fletch are runts of the litter to Lord R’s alpha male dog.

Sorry...to Lord R's, whaaat...? :ooer: :gigglesnshit:

You can’t be that thick? You don’t know what a runt of the litter or an alpha means?

Postby Fletch » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:43 am

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:Raven :Hiya:

Apart from an O ring saga (nitrile instead of viton) so far so good.

You in 'spoons? :more beer:

Sadly not, although I do have a meeting in some Greene King establishment later today (6pm) where I will be partaking of the amber nectar --not that Fosters shite though obviously as it is absolute pisswater.
And please know the time honoured alcohol abuse progressing to dementia and alzheimers etc insults are very feeble for a man who's spent so much time on forums.
Try and be novel, have a look at the insults dished up by other posters and update yourself :smilin:

I didn't say a thing! :snooty:

Viton has landed so off to pick up supplies. :Hiya:
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:49 am

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:Raven :Hiya:

Apart from an O ring saga (nitrile instead of viton) so far so good.

You in 'spoons? :more beer:

Sadly not, although I do have a meeting in some Greene King establishment later today (6pm) where I will be partaking of the amber nectar --not that Fosters shite though obviously as it is absolute pisswater.
And please know the time honoured alcohol abuse progressing to dementia and alzheimers etc insults are very feeble for a man who's spent so much time on forums.
Try and be novel, have a look at the insults dished up by other posters and update yourself :smilin:

I didn't say a thing! :snooty:

Viton has landed so off to pick up supplies. :Hiya:

O rings remind me of those rubber rings they use to emasculate young male lambs, be careful how you use them and keep them well clear of your nutsack! :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:50 am

GAB wrote:I prefer Goodwife to most of the female posters on here.... she says it how it is, she’s consistent... and not fickle as fuck like some of ‘em as and when it suits...... go girl! :yess:

I need to talk to you about Love Island Australia.
Avon Barksdale

Postby LordRaven » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
GAB wrote:I prefer Goodwife to most of the female posters on here.... she says it how it is, she’s consistent... and not fickle as fuck like some of ‘em as and when it suits...... go girl! :yess:

Bloody hell Avon, I didn't have you down as a fan of trash TV? :yikes:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby GAB » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:04 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:

:mrgreen: .... pissed off Cassidy’s gone! :grrrrr: ..... can’t stand Grant and Tayla :pukeup: ... Erin loves herself more than she should :thud: ... Amelia’s using Josh to stay in the villa :whistle: .... anyone who’ll have Millie is ok by her so long as it keeps her there :roll: .... and Mac just wants a nice tall guy... like Mark, whose teeth you see coming before him! :laughing:
GAB

Postby LordRaven » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:21 pm

GAB wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

:mrgreen: .... pissed off Cassidy’s gone! :grrrrr: ..... can’t stand Grant and Tayla :pukeup: ... Erin loves herself more than she should :thud: ... Amelia’s using Josh to stay in the villa :whistle: .... anyone who’ll have Millie is ok by her so long as it keeps her there :roll: .... and Mac just wants a nice tall guy... like Mark, whose teeth you see coming before him! :laughing:

You are clearly an avid fan Gabby, I really can't stand that type of reality show but I have friends who cannot get enough of such programmes. Enjoy.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby GAB » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:30 pm

LordRaven wrote:
GAB wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

You are clearly an avid fan Gabby, I really can't stand that type of reality show but I have friends who cannot get enough of such programmes. Enjoy.

It’s shite tbh Lordy.... but addictive shite! :laughing: ...... BB starts again tonight too! :leer:
GAB

Postby Avon Barksdale » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:32 pm

GAB wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

Well, you sound like a Love Island fan but you could be someone pretending to be Gabby and I can't be doing with talking to some fake ass imitator! So log in.

I think Grant is playing Tayla for all he's worth. He faking it for sure. I'm not quite up to date so I don't know who Mark is - I'm up to the recoupling where Amelia hooks up with Josh and Shelby goes for ADHD Jaxon which leaves Cassidy and Mac to be booted off. I think Cassidy is freaking hilarious and lmao when she recoupled with Grant.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Avon Barksdale » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:39 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

Bloody hell Avon, I didn't have you down as a fan of trash TV? :yikes:

It's people watching. The best form of entertainment!
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:41 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:I think Grant is playing Tayla for all he's worth. He faking it for sure. I'm not quite up to date so I don't know who Mark is - I'm up to the recoupling where Amelia hooks up with Josh and Shelby goes for ADHD Jaxon which leaves Cassidy and Mac to be booted off. I think Cassidy is freaking hilarious and lmao when she recoupled with Grant.

Sorry, but I'm not putting up with this drama.

Postby GAB » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:41 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
GAB wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

Well, you sound like a Love Island fan but you could be someone pretending to be Gabby and I can't be doing with talking to some fake ass imitator! So log in.

I think Grant is playing Tayla for all he's worth. He faking it for sure. I'm not quite up to date so I don't know who Mark is - I'm up to the recoupling where Amelia hooks up with Josh and Shelby goes for ADHD Jaxon which leaves Cassidy and Mac to be booted off. I think Cassidy is freaking hilarious and lmao when she recoupled with Grant.

Nah, it’s deffo me Avon :mrgreen:..... I loved Cassidy, loved how she got her own back with Grant and Tayla :pmsl:..... who’s gonna win?.... probably Eden and Erin! :roll:.... sounds like you’ve a bit of catching up to do, Jaxon’s gone too :gigglesnshit: .... 2 new boys went in last night! :mrgreen:
GAB

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms