I'm not putting up with drama

A right load of bollocks...

Re: I'm not putting up with drama

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:44 pm

Nivarna wrote:What is the weird fascination with arses on here? :gigglesnshit:

I've often wondered that. Personally I find Dean totally boring.

Postby Dean » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Nivarna wrote:What is the weird fascination with arses on here? :gigglesnshit:

I've often wondered that. Personally I find Dean totally boring.

Liar...
Dean

Postby Stooo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:Prego

Steady on.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby GAB » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Bless. Double Dees has inspired a shit double act.

Carry on talking to yourselves losers... :mad: :mad:

It’s shit when your hypocrisy gets exposed, isn’t it? :pointlaugh:

She's gone quiet now - probably skulked off to bitch about you on retarded.

Odd post. From where I’m standing Lady M seems to be one of the only ones able to stand up and neuter fatty Dean. He prefers his women thick and subservient like racist Gabby or the cringey women that crawl up his arse on here.

I’m not thick... :snooty:

..... and never subservient! :dafinger:
GAB

Postby Text » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:36 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:You really must be new if you classify that as ‘going nuts’, especially compared to others you see.

Compared to Vams meltdowns for example, Texts mutterings seem faily mild. She needs to up the potty mouth swearing if she wants to compete.

Yeah, sure. I'm a sewer rat compared to Fanny. Because ...

- I'm regularly pounding the life out of my keyboard, in manic red mist ranting rampages that can last for several days

- I'm always trashing people's parents, by saying they're "whores/sluts/bastards/inbreeds and congenital imbeciles"

- I'm always informing women who couldn't have children that I'm a "REAL woman", because I was able to give birth

- I always accuse others of kissing admin ass, whilst posting gushing sycophantic kissy-kissy :wubbers: :Hiya: to stooo luv x, and to any admin who gives me the time of day

- I'm always accusing women of having disease-ridden "flaps" and vaginas

- I have a really worrying obsession with bodily fluids, and often tell people to go do stuff like "lick" each other's "ass plaque"

- I have chronic paracusia, because I'm convinced I can hear people "screaming/screeching" at me through my laptop screen

Right, idiot Guesty? :gigglesnshit:

Hyperbolic, self indulgent GARBAGE. Twisting & exaggerating everything.
You really love dishing it out, don't cry when you get some back.
If I'd written that silly essay it would have been described as a 'meltdown.'
Stick your barely coherent tosh somewhere tender.
Text

Postby Text » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:39 am

Guest wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Dean wrote:How long has Canny’s meltdown been going on for? 3 days? :gigglesnshit:

her meltdown on me started after she was posting as fact that a guest was using a proxy & i said there was only 1 way she could know for sure if the guest was using a proxy.

then she went nuts.

You really must be new if you classify that as ‘going nuts’, especially compared to others you see.

Compared to Vams meltdowns for example, Texts mutterings seem faily mild. She needs to up the potty mouth swearing if she wants to compete.

Thanks for your supportive post, guest.x
I'm not a saint but at least I've never used the c**t word in my life, she uses it nonstop.
She likes to make lists of things I've said when I'm upset.
So maybe I should start reminding her that she laughed at a poster whose OH suicided, saying that it was because the lady was born ugly.
Text

Postby Vam » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:42 am

Text wrote:

Nope. No word of a lie - not a single word.

The lowest I ever go is "cunt", which is exactly what you are. Throughout my time here, I've never really seen you be anything other than a malevolent, hysterical, pathologically lying cunt.

Now calm the fuck down and give us all a break, you hot mess. You've been acting like a thing possessed here all week.
Vam

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:26 am

Vam wrote:
Text wrote:

The lowest I ever go is "c**t", which is exactly what you are. Throughout my time here, I've never really seen you be anything other than a malevolent, hysterical, pathologically lying c**t.

Now calm the fuck down and give us all a break, you hot mess. You've been acting like a thing possessed here all week.

It's a real shame that you're allowed to bully Canny the way you do. Stooo and her have been mates for years long before you came along. She's mouthy for sure but doesn't deserve your vitriol. You really are a horrible nasty beast :pukeup:

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:36 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Text wrote:

The lowest I ever go is "c**t", which is exactly what you are. Throughout my time here, I've never really seen you be anything other than a malevolent, hysterical, pathologically lying c**t.

It's a real shame that you're allowed to bully Canny the way you do. Stooo and her have been mates for years long before you came along. She's mouthy for sure but doesn't deserve your vitriol. You really are a horrible nasty beast :pukeup:

She's an irritating dirty old birdy and loves it though!

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:03 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:this is fast becoming a RCT

Yeah thats it just bin any thread where your boyfriend gets shown up. That'll do the trick.

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:46 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:this is fast becoming a RCT

Yeah thats it just bin any thread where your boyfriend gets shown up. That'll do the trick.

My boyfriend?

Not being 12 I don't have one

however my partner does lots to show himself up but none of it on dogs...
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:51 pm

Fletch wrote:
Text wrote:
Fletch wrote:Straight in when you think you have a tag team partner GW, otherwise it's hit and run posting... :roll:

Don't ever call me anyone's "partner" Fletch.
I don't need a team or clique and neither does she.

Vamonos made a long nasty post to Holly, no one said anything
Then GW made a short post in reply to V, and at least 5 or 6 or clique members POUNCED on her. Why did you not comment on those multiple tagteamers?
Are you for real?
I give up on the sheer bare faced duplicity of people, I really do. :roll:

I found the post I was referring to the other day. It's page 6 of this thread.

Second time canny has taken it upon herself to attack me unprovoked.

OMG OMG OMG OMG I FOUND THE FUCKNG POST!!!!!. :hap:

Postby Text » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Text wrote:

She's an irritating dirty old birdy

and loves it though!

Funnily enough that is EXACTLY what some men who sexually assault women and children say, about their victims. :again?:
They convince themselves that they've not really done anything wrong cos their victims ''loved/enjoyed'' it deep down
Go read some criminology literature, you'll see this.

Vam is vam, always high as a kite, shit-stirring in every thread - yet as soon as you reply to her, to defend yourself, she claims you're having a meltdown, blah blah :ooer:
Is she a REAL person or just a robotic troll-bot invented by google to make forums busy?
Text

Postby Text » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:17 pm

@ Guesty … let's not bring stooo into this. He owes me absolutely nothing, plus he has done nowt wrong, -(and for argument sake even if he did, so what? It's his site, his prerogative, end of. Got nowt against him. If I did, I wouldn't be here. )

Thanks for your support tho, guest. Deeply appreciated.x
Text

Postby Vam » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:23 pm

Text wrote:
....:woteva: :woteva: :woteva: ....

Vam is vam, always high as a kite

.... :woteva: :woteva: :woteva: ....

Ooops! Now isn't this one of those "malicious accusations" you've been whining about in the Random thread? :wag:

And isn't this also you suddenly starting in on me (again), which is something you always swear you never do? :wag:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms