I'm not putting up with drama

A right load of bollocks...

Re: I'm not putting up with drama

Postby Avon Barksdale » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:50 pm

GAB wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
GAB wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
GAB wrote:I prefer Goodwife to most of the female posters on here.... she says it how it is, she’s consistent... and not fickle as fuck like some of ‘em as and when it suits...... go girl! :yess:

I need to talk to you about Love Island Australia.

:mrgreen: .... pissed off Cassidy’s gone! :grrrrr: ..... can’t stand Grant and Tayla :pukeup: ... Erin loves herself more than she should :thud: ... Amelia’s using Josh to stay in the villa :whistle: .... anyone who’ll have Millie is ok by her so long as it keeps her there :roll: .... and Mac just wants a nice tall guy... like Mark, whose teeth you see coming before him! :laughing:

Well, you sound like a Love Island fan but you could be someone pretending to be Gabby and I can't be doing with talking to some fake ass imitator! So log in.

I think Grant is playing Tayla for all he's worth. He faking it for sure. I'm not quite up to date so I don't know who Mark is - I'm up to the recoupling where Amelia hooks up with Josh and Shelby goes for ADHD Jaxon which leaves Cassidy and Mac to be booted off. I think Cassidy is freaking hilarious and lmao when she recoupled with Grant.

Nah, it’s deffo me Avon :mrgreen:..... I loved Cassidy, loved how she got her own back with Grant and Tayla :pmsl:..... who’s gonna win?.... probably Eden and Erin! :roll:.... sounds like you’ve a bit of catching up to do, Jaxon’s gone too :gigglesnshit: .... 2 new boys went in last night! :mrgreen:

Don't tell me any more! I'll be fully up to date after the weekend hopefully.

Yeah, I really laughed when Cassidy got her own back. So entertaining. And that's what they are there for (and to boost their Insta followers.) This whole charade about them going in to find the love of their lives is so transparent.

I really like Erin sometimes as she has great banter but she's getting on my nerves more and more as the series goes on. I think you're right that her and Eden will win as they are the most solid couple like Jack and Dani were over here.

Have a good one Gabby and don't be a stranger! Work beckons...
Avon Barksdale

Postby mavis cruet » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:52 pm

GAB wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
GAB wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
GAB wrote:I prefer Goodwife to most of the female posters on here.... she says it how it is, she’s consistent... and not fickle as fuck like some of ‘em as and when it suits...... go girl! :yess:

:mrgreen: .... pissed off Cassidy’s gone! :grrrrr: ..... can’t stand Grant and Tayla :pukeup: ... Erin loves herself more than she should :thud: ... Amelia’s using Josh to stay in the villa :whistle: .... anyone who’ll have Millie is ok by her so long as it keeps her there :roll: .... and Mac just wants a nice tall guy... like Mark, whose teeth you see coming before him! :laughing:

Well, you sound like a Love Island fan but you could be someone pretending to be Gabby and I can't be doing with talking to some fake ass imitator! So log in.

I think Grant is playing Tayla for all he's worth. He faking it for sure. I'm not quite up to date so I don't know who Mark is - I'm up to the recoupling where Amelia hooks up with Josh and Shelby goes for ADHD Jaxon which leaves Cassidy and Mac to be booted off. I think Cassidy is freaking hilarious and lmao when she recoupled with Grant.

Nah, it’s deffo me Avon :mrgreen:..... I loved Cassidy, loved how she got her own back with Grant and Tayla :pmsl:..... who’s gonna win?.... probably Eden and Erin! :roll:.... sounds like you’ve a bit of catching up to do, Jaxon’s gone too :gigglesnshit: .... 2 new boys went in last night! :mrgreen:

:Hiya: Have you had the episode where they they play the real or fake newspaper headlines game yet?? Now that is a bit of an eye opener :leer: Aussie version has been so much better than our one, too much interference now i feel. Won't stop me watching though :wubbers: . I have liked everyone really, apart from Grant, who is a dick.
mavis cruet

Postby LordRaven » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:55 pm

GAB wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
GAB wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

You are clearly an avid fan Gabby, I really can't stand that type of reality show but I have friends who cannot get enough of such programmes. Enjoy.

It’s shite tbh Lordy.... but addictive shite! :laughing: ...... BB starts again tonight too! :leer:

Agreed, my friends who watch this kind of stuff get hooked even though they acknowledge the fact it is trash TV
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:15 pm

She’s the best newbie that’s for sure. The rest are dull as dishwater.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:16 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Text wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Chewit are you ashamed of your previos carnations? Is that why you need to hide it?

TWO typos in one post?
Stop that! :slap:
Have a nice day, M. :wubbers:

TWO c**nts in one post?

Three. :gigglesnshit:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:17 pm

Dean wrote:
Text wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Chewit are you ashamed of your previos carnations? Is that why you need to hide it?

TWO typos in one post?

Funny post that from LM, who is on about her 6th incarnation... :laughing:

Were you always this thick? I don’t remember you being quite this stupid. :mad:
Lady Murasaki

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:22 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Text wrote:

TWO typos in one post?

TWO c**nts in one post?

Three. :gigglesnshit:

I don't think Peter Ustinov has anything to fear
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:23 pm

You’ve said that before, am I a man again because real women scare you?
Lady Murasaki

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:30 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:You’ve said that before, am I a man again because real women scare you?

as I said previously I'm pretty sure he isn't known for wearing huge dresses, so it's certainly not a reference to visual appearance :smilin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:32 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:You’ve said that before, am I a man again because real women scare you?

as I said previously I'm pretty sure he isn't known for wearing huge dresses so it's certainly not a reference to visual appearance :smilin:

Have you finally gone full :off head:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:32 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Text wrote:

TWO typos in one post?

More than 6? :dunno:
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:34 pm

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Text wrote:

TWO typos in one post?

More than 6? :dunno:

I’ve had two names on here, everyone knows it’s me. Explain your thick supposition....
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:38 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:I’ve had two names on here, everyone knows it’s me. Explain your thick supposition....

Calm down babycheeks, sorry super duper, sorry Dirona, sorry LM...
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:40 pm

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:I’ve had two names on here, everyone knows it’s me. Explain your thick supposition....

I’m calm Fatboy, hendo, pervert, sex pest. :smilin:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:41 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:

I’m calm Fatboy, hendo, pervert, sex pest. :smilin:

I’ve only ever had one name on here... unlike you... :snooty:
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms