Virgin media increase

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Virgin media increase

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:32 pm

measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:For £20 per Month I can get giff gaff unlimited texts, unlimited calls and internet to my phone. If I turn on hotspot I can use other wireless devices ( iPad)

Although the main pic will have no internet connection but used to play dvds, cds. Which can be picked up for next to nothing from charity shops. I've decided to go with that. I can't justify all this money going on media so I shall be saving £33 per month.

These people who have sky, and all the packages I dread to think what your paying out.

They have dug up my whole town!! I won't go with Virgin nor Sky.

I lost VM about a week ago. The box blew the whole of my electrics. Made them all go off and then back on again within seconds. It was then I realised the VM wasn't working. Called them and they told me it was an area fault and would be back on by the 14th. I knew my box was fucked. "Not interested it's an area fault not your box they said. Expect to get intermittent connection until the fault is fixed. But I wasn't getting intermittent connection. I wasn't getting any connection. And I told them that. But I've been patient and waited and I was right.

Anyway. Glad it happened because now I have found another solution and far cheaper with giff gaff.

Re: Virgin media increase

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:37 pm

Just to add.

The new box they would potentially be giving me free as part of their excellent service would be 5g compatible for a guesstimate. This iPad picks up the wifi signal from the box but won't do anything. I have to leave it switched of at the wall as to not interfere.

I'm cancelling tomorrow or Monday. Just needed to give this other service a test run and I'm happy with it.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms