Re: New Guest Avatar

Postby banana chewits » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:49 pm

LordRaven wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Another boycott threat?

Colour me pink, I don't care.

Nope was just saying thats all. I feel most unwelcome at the moment, I used to come on here to chill & have a giggle not to be continually attacked and bullied.

falsely accusing people of stalking you & threatening to rape you really is your idea of a giggle.

you were so chilled you couldn't sleep, or have you forgotten that drama already?

What's happening BananaDrama? Who has flounced? :dunno:

goodwife is winding up, trying to get people to beg her to stay. there's a lot of silence.
banana chewits

Postby Bessie » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:50 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
People disappearing for that is just daft IMO ,but then i'm thick skinned enough to either ignore the twats or just tell them to piss off ,and I was on about the remark in the other Thread where Hobs threatened to Ban her for Shit-stirring ,before the Perma was threatened about the IP Stalking remark ,which to be Fair to Hobs she deserved for making such a Twattish accusation in the first place

It doesn’t really bother me either, but I can understand when every post you make is followed with a sock accusations. Not everyone is thick skinned enough or have had enough time to acclimatise themselves. Or probably just think “what is the fucking point?”. :gigglesnshit:

I was accused of being a troll, a sock and a bully, all in the same night. :snooty:

I don't plan on leaving though, not unless the PTB don't want me here.
Bessie

Postby LordRaven » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:03 pm

banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Nope was just saying thats all. I feel most unwelcome at the moment, I used to come on here to chill & have a giggle not to be continually attacked and bullied.

falsely accusing people of stalking you & threatening to rape you really is your idea of a giggle.

you were so chilled you couldn't sleep, or have you forgotten that drama already?

What's happening BananaDrama? Who has flounced? :dunno:

goodwife is winding up, trying to get people to beg her to stay. there's a lot of silence.

Oh no!!!! :yikes:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:04 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
People disappearing for that is just daft IMO ,but then i'm thick skinned enough to either ignore the twats or just tell them to piss off ,and I was on about the remark in the other Thread where Hobs threatened to Ban her for Shit-stirring ,before the Perma was threatened about the IP Stalking remark ,which to be Fair to Hobs she deserved for making such a Twattish accusation in the first place

It doesn’t really bother me either, but I can understand when every post you make is followed with a sock accusations. Not everyone is thick skinned enough or have had enough time to acclimatise themselves. Or probably just think “what is the fucking point?”. :gigglesnshit:

I was accused of being a troll, a sock and a bully, all in the same night. :snooty:

I don't plan on leaving though, not unless the PTB don't want me here.

I am green with envy, you lucky lucky lucky bastard! :grrrrr:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Daisymay » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Stooo wrote:
Daisymay wrote:Not Fair Stooo ,if everytime she posts ,people Jump on her ,then when she answers back ,is called a shitstirrer and Threatened with a Ban not because she's broken any Forum Rules ,but just because a Mod can through personal dislike it does put people off from Posting :snooty:

I don't threaten anyone lovely, I just ban 'em.

Step back a bit.

I never said you did :yikes:
Daisymay

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:21 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
Not Fair Stooo ,if everytime she posts ,people Jump on her ,then when she answers back ,is called a shitstirrer and Threatened with a Ban not because she's broken any Forum Rules ,but just because a Mod can through personal dislike it does put people off from Posting :snooty:

If she didn’t just post to shit stir, she’d probably fare better. As it is, she only ever sticks her nose in to whatever drama is going on, or create it.
She loves it. She loves being in the thick of it. It’s why she only really replies to Dean, Budgie, Vam et al. She wants the attention and she wants the drama. She knows they will give it to her.

Jesus Christ.Talk about irony. Bat signal goes out and here you are.
You float in as soon as you see a pile on of GW by your mates. Every freakin' time with your wooden spoon.

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:38 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
Not Fair Stooo ,if everytime she posts ,people Jump on her ,then when she answers back ,is called a shitstirrer and Threatened with a Ban not because she's broken any Forum Rules ,but just because a Mod can through personal dislike it does put people off from Posting :snooty:

If she didn’t just post to shit stir, she’d probably fare better. As it is, she only ever sticks her nose in to whatever drama is going on, or create it.
She loves it. She loves being in the thick of it. It’s why she only really replies to Dean, Budgie, Vam et al. She wants the attention and she wants the drama. She knows they will give it to her.

Jesus Christ.Talk about irony. Bat signal goes out and here you are.
You float in as soon as you see a pile on of GW by your mates. Every freakin' time with your wooden spoon.

Stirring would be a waste of energy. She’s always neck deep in some kind of shit. She needs no help with that.
NastyNickers

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms