No votes
Gammons
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: New Guest Avatar

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:10 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Nucks wrote:So there were no votes at all in the poll? :gigglesnshit: Poor stooo.

*new information* cough *bad advisors*
The count is now zero, re-poll until we get it right.

It's hardly 48/52. Status quo it is.

It wouldn't matter what the vote was though would it. Because you'd just wouldn't do it fairly in the first place. The outcome was already decided by you.

Postby Stooo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Nucks wrote:So there were no votes at all in the poll? :gigglesnshit: Poor stooo.

*new information* cough *bad advisors*
The count is now zero, re-poll until we get it right.

It's hardly 48/52. Status quo it is.

It wouldn't matter what the vote was though would it. Because you'd just wouldn't do it fairly in the first place. The outcome was already decided by you.

And? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cobs » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:39 pm

Check this out before you make a suboptimal decision.

Cobs

Postby Nucks » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:16 pm

Cobs wrote:Check this out before you make a suboptimal decision.

Maggie Thatcher in a pug suit?
Nucks

Postby Text » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:30 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh lovely, roll up everyone for tonight's Special!!! For your pleasure, the Pile On has commenced. *FANFARE* :canny:

Cry me a river. This is the 3rd day in a row she's stormtrooped her ass in, firing on all pistons.
Are people not supposed to reply to her nagging?

99% of everything she accuses others of is pure projection on her part - plain and simple.

You would think after a decade of the same old brawls, she would have learned to rein it in a bit and finally have some self-awareness :roll:

Holy Jeeeeezus :yikes: and I'm supposed to be the only one who uses hyperbole round here! :thud:

''Stormtrooped''?? - seriously?? Have I used any angry word or swear word in my posts earlier today?

During the past few days when I was busy posting in my 2 old threads and my new thread [to get away from the fighting!!], was there any ''stormtrooping'' stuff in those threads I made? :again?:
Text

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:33 pm

Text wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh lovely, roll up everyone for tonight's Special!!! For your pleasure, the Pile On has commenced. *FANFARE* :canny:

Cry me a river. This is the 3rd day in a row she's stormtrooped her ass in, firing on all pistons.

99% of everything she accuses others of is pure projection on her part - plain and simple.

You would think after a decade of the same old brawls, she would have learned to rein it in a bit and finally have some self-awareness :roll:

Holy Jeeeeezus :yikes: and I'm supposed to be the only one who uses hyperbole round here! :thud:

''Stormtrooped''?? - seriously?? Have I used any angry word or swear word in my posts earlier today?

During the past few days when I was busy posting in my 2 old threads and my new thread [to get away from the fighting!!], was there any ''stormtrooping'' stuff in those threads I made? :again?:

.....You said before that you only popped in here today briefly. :roll:

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:37 pm

Text wrote:
Vam wrote:

She’s just desperate for Stooo’s attention. Pathetic really.

Postby Text » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:39 pm

Vam wrote:
Pack up the chess board and those pawns you like to move around, along with everything else you're packing.

Cracks me up every time you post a tantalising little hint, just to have them fool themselves you're actually serious, and then watch them never shut up about it.

Jp, Ray, Keyser, the Wife thing..... "If *I* was mod, I would.....!!" on an endless loop.

And now Fanny power tripping, like it's a done deal... "then *I*will be wanting to get into the mod forum" :mrgreen:

BIB 1 - Actually it's the COMPLETE opposite. In fact I have said as little as possible. I deliberately kept my posts about it to a minimum. In fact three were several post that Stooo made about it, expecting me to comment, but I did not comment. Ditto when Dean kept making his fake 'supportive' cheerleading posts for me, I only finally responded to one of them, I ignored the rest.

BIB 2 - I was replying to Stooo and I could have made a dull boring post, but hey, I decided to jazz it up and add a bit of swagger to it, just to make it interesting for him to read, sue me. He read it and he liked it and he took it in the humorus sprit in which it was meant.

Irony of all ironies, it is YOU who has been making lots of posts about it, Vam (despite saying it's all a load of hooey. you've been *inexplicably* very excited indeed). In fact you have probably made more posts about it than all of us added together, and this includes a string of obscenities and profanities from you - you know, 'that level-headed, sit on your hand' thing that is your hallmark. :ooer:
Text

Postby Cobs » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:44 pm

Nucks wrote:Maggie Thatcher in a pug suit?

Now I've got the horn you pervert!

I miss Keys
Cobs

Postby Text » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:45 pm

Guest wrote:
.....You said before that you only popped in here today briefly. :roll:

So did you.
Well anyway the floor's yours now, guestypoo. (the floor's been yours all day by the looks of things :whistle: ) so KYO, cos it's a quiet Thursday, remember.
Text

Postby Goodwife » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:50 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
You must have done some serial trawling in the archives you saddo, you've only been a members here 4 years :cronos:

Not really. Everything I've seen is as a result of people posting links to old threads over the years.

Someone (I'd guess maybe GW or Murasaki) posting bile at 7 in the morning. Who's the "saddo" again...? :smilin:

You guess wrong then don't you?

There are no guest posts in this thread around 7am.

If I want to post I log in & post, I have absolutely no reason to guest post.

don't think I looked at dogs this morning & just now is the first time I have read anything.

Funny how someone asks you a simple question and I get attacked by you & the how highers but you think you can post your vile bile about me whenever you want.

People in glass houses really should not throw stones.
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Text wrote:
Vam wrote:

Isn't she just. She deffo gets jealous when he interacts with other forum women. It's sweet really, maybe Vam thinks her crush is going somewhere. Everyone deserves a bit of happiness :ooer:
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Cobs wrote:Check this out before you make a suboptimal decision.

We have a winner :canny:

Or we could just leave it as it is
Goodwife

Postby Fletch » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:01 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Text wrote:
Vam wrote:

Isn't she just. She deffo gets jealous when he interacts with other forum women. It's sweet really, maybe Vam thinks her crush is going somewhere. Everyone deserves a bit of happiness :ooer:

Tag teaming? :whistle:
Fletch

Postby banana chewits » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:09 pm

Fletch wrote:
Tag teaming? :whistle:

pike on.
banana chewits

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms