Do you hate the area you live in?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Do you hate the area you live in?

Postby LordRaven » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:53 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:What a load of tosh, the earth will go on without us, just as it did after the dinosaurs, no matter if we are here are not. It makes me laugh when people call it our planet because in geological terms we have been here for just a fraction of time. Oil is derived from sea creatures in shallow seas that dried up and were then buried and crushed through subduction billions of years ago and I am betting 7 billion humans will make a wonderful stew for energy purposes for whatever is around to use it millions of years from now. We might disappear but the earth will go on.

Who are you replying to?
Has someone said the world will end without us or re you just not understanding what you're reading again?

Your very being exudes the end of the world
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:57 am

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:What a load of tosh, the earth will go on without us, just as it did after the dinosaurs, no matter if we are here are not. It makes me laugh when people call it our planet because in geological terms we have been here for just a fraction of time. Oil is derived from sea creatures in shallow seas that dried up and were then buried and crushed through subduction billions of years ago and I am betting 7 billion humans will make a wonderful stew for energy purposes for whatever is around to use it millions of years from now. We might disappear but the earth will go on.

Who are you replying to?
Has someone said the world will end without us or re you just not understanding what you're reading again?

Your very being exudes the end of the world

That's an admission you're a complete fucking knob head then?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby jra » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:06 pm

Three times a knobhead then.

I'm more used to 'Three times a lady' a song by the Commodores.
jra

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms