Do you hate the area you live in?

A right load of bollocks...

Do you hate the area you live in?

Postby 362636 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:01 pm

I luv the area we live in. Mostly retired people but younger families with young children now moving in. One property is rented out and they appear to be nice and thankfully not rented out to a refugee family. My little road has one Indian family, they appear to be well-to-do judging by their house and cars and one Jewish family, they too appear to be doing ok. The rest appear to be indigenous people like me. On the corner of my close in the big, detached house lives an ex-police inspector :smilin:

I and my family were lucky with our buy as we bought towards the end of 2008, prices hit bottom and we lived with my parents at the time.

Everyone luvs our road/area.

Are you as lucky as me or do you hate the dustbin you live in?

Re: Do you hate the area you live in?

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:05 pm

When Muslim women from London aren't stabbing people it's not too bad.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby 362636 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:11 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:When Muslim women from London aren't stabbing people it's not too bad.

One of my siblings lives in London and it's the gangsta types that go around stabbing their opposition. Thankfully they leave other people alone unless they want to rob them.

Postby Bessie » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:14 pm

I live in a good area of a nice town, neighbours are lovely, plenty of green space, easy access to shops. I really like it here.
Bessie

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:16 pm

I live in a very multicultural area of SE London.
My road is made up of Victorian terraced houses. It's very diverse with black, white, mixed race, gay, straight, Muslim, Sikh, old and young people living in it. It's very quiet and friendly and we are very happy living here. :smilin:

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:16 pm

362636 wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:When Muslim women from London aren't stabbing people it's not too bad.

One of my siblings lives in London and it's the gangsta types that go around stabbing their opposition. Thankfully they leave other people alone unless they want to rob them.

This more likely another covered-up terror attack, why is a woman from London stabbing people in Barnsley town centre?

Where did the two men she was with disappear to?

The authorities are desperate to cover terror attacks up and blame "mental illness", this approach is going to backfire on them IMO.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby LordRaven » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:20 pm

362636 wrote:I luv the area we live in. Mostly retired people but younger families with young children now moving in. One property is rented out and they appear to be nice and thankfully not rented out to a refugee family. My little road has one Indian family, they appear to be well-to-do judging by their house and cars and one Jewish family, they too appear to be doing ok. The rest appear to be indigenous people like me. On the corner of my close in the big, detached house lives an ex-police inspector :smilin:

I and my family were lucky with our buy as we bought towards the end of 2008, prices hit bottom and we lived with my parents at the time.

Everyone luvs our road/area.

Are you as lucky as me or do you hate the dustbin you live in?

I love my dustbin
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby George » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:30 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
362636 wrote:

This more likely another covered-up terror attack, why is a woman from London stabbing people in Barnsley town centre?

Where did the two men she was with disappear to?

The authorities are desperate to cover terror attacks up and blame "mental illness", this approach is going to backfire on them IMO.

Another cover up?

I live in a nice area of town backing onto a school field in a no through street with a south facing garden.
George

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:33 pm

George wrote:Another cover up?

I live in a nice area of town backing onto a school field in a no through street with a south facing garden.

Sounds like it.

Very few people in Barnsley believe it.

S Yorks police have form for covering up crimes committed by Muslims as well they did it in Rotherham for 13 years.

The government seem to think people are stupid and will believe anything though.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby George » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
George wrote:Another cover up?

Sounds like it.

Very few people in Barnsley believe it.

S Yorks police have form for covering up crimes committed by Muslims as well they did it in Rotherham for 13 years.

The government seem to think people are stupid and will believe anything though.

i would agree that the police, social services etc did not do what they should have done in regards to the grooming gangs but what terror attacks have they covered up.
George

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:26 pm

There's been a couple recently one on the tube a convert and another an attack with a car, it wan't revealed until the sentencing that they were terror attacks.

Been vehicle attacks across Europe blamed on "mental illness".
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Niv » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:35 pm

I love where I live. Great people, great shops. Well connected to get about.Can't fault it :wubwub:
Niv

Postby xtras1 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:35 pm

I used to, but so much money has been invested into the area... it's looking really beautiful :)
xtras1

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:51 pm

I get insomnia and used to live near the 24 hour supermarket so did a lot of night shopping.

Used to get cravings for Pepperidge Farm cookies.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby charlie....... » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:54 pm

Where I live, it consists mainly of pensioners.

Even before we moved in - the old guy next door said: "Welcome to god's waiting room. The only way I'm going to be leaving here is in a coffin!" :yikes: He's a bit of a perv too, by taking sneaky glances at my boobs when he thinks I'm not looking! :yikes:

It's in the middle of nowhere - and if you don't have a car, then you're screwed on bank holidays/Sundays.
charlie.......

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms