Do you hate the area you live in?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Do you hate the area you live in?

Postby Sundaze » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:59 pm

I like where I live, although my street only consists of 6 houses including mine so you'd be hard pressed for it to be anything other than nice to live.
Sundaze

Postby Daisymay » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:17 pm

I love where i live ,in a Coastal Village ,and my Cul-de-sac only has 8 houses ,and in the Winter ,when we only have the odd Tourist it's heaven to have the empty beach and wild sea almost to ones-self
Daisymay

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:18 pm

I like it where I live. :wubbers:
Raggamuffin

Postby Dean » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:21 pm

I grew up in a very rough area but live in a nice posh area now. I love them both!
Dean

Postby George » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:29 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:There's been a couple recently one on the tube a convert and another an attack with a car, it wan't revealed until the sentencing that they were terror attacks.

Been vehicle attacks across Europe blamed on "mental illness".

So not actually covered up then, in most cases the details are kept quiet until the trial.
George

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:53 pm

George wrote:So not actually covered up then, in most cases the details are kept quiet until the trial.

I think it's more the case that they can't stop the terror attacks but they can stop them being reported as terror attacks.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:54 pm

Daisymay wrote:I love where i live ,in a Coastal Village ,and my Cul-de-sac only has 8 houses ,and in the Winter ,when we only have the odd Tourist it's heaven to have the empty beach and wild sea almost to ones-self

That sounds great, are you single? :mrgreen:
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Wilson » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:09 pm

It's nice here. Small town that's great for pub crawls and nice walks, good schools. Quite an "affluent" area which makes me feel like we're the Clampits sometimes but that's fine.
Wilson

Postby Daisymay » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:19 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Daisymay wrote:I love where i live ,in a Coastal Village ,and my Cul-de-sac only has 8 houses ,and in the Winter ,when we only have the odd Tourist it's heaven to have the empty beach and wild sea almost to ones-self

Nope ,raymondo ,though sometimes wish i was after being ''blissfully'' Married for 36 years :mrgreen:
Daisymay

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:24 pm

Daisymay wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

Nope ,raymondo ,though sometimes wish i was after being ''blissfully'' Married for 36 years :mrgreen:

We're thinking of moving to the seaside, you never get tired of staring at the sea.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Nucks » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:17 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

We're thinking of moving to the seaside, you never get tired of staring at the sea.

Unless you’re in a boat and feeling queasy. :pukeup:
Nucks

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:58 pm

Nucks wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

Unless you’re in a boat and feeling queasy. :pukeup:

I have never been seasick, however I have seen friends suffer badly from it. It is not nice.
But I would still love to live near the sea, preferably Sandbanks...

All subject to winning the national lottery of course :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby 362636 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:23 pm

Nice to hear that so many live in an area they like. Sandbanks, one of my family bought an investment property there many years ago, made a tidy profit but since then prices have sky rocketed.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:59 pm

362636 wrote:Nice to hear that so many live in an area they like. Sandbanks, one of my family bought an investment property there many years ago, made a tidy profit but since then prices have sky rocketed.

A friend of mine wanted me to co-purchase a two bed flat overlooking the chain ferry in sandbanks but I declined.
Fucking idiot I am!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby 362636 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:47 pm

LordRaven wrote:
362636 wrote:Nice to hear that so many live in an area they like. Sandbanks, one of my family bought an investment property there many years ago, made a tidy profit but since then prices have sky rocketed.

A friend of mine wanted me to co-purchase a two bed flat overlooking the chain ferry in sandbanks but I declined.
Fucking idiot I am!

My dad says that timing is the key. Even he got it wrong when he bought at the top and sold at the bottom as he needed money. He lost thousands but thankfully he bought a place to live inat the rock bottom prices as well and now that hoe has more than doubled since 2009.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms