The End Of BB

A right load of bollocks...

The End Of BB

Postby Stooo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:05 pm

I remember that Craig bloke :dunno:

The makers of Big Brother have announced that the show is being axed at the end of the current series.

Big Brother's Twitter account shared the news that the 19th series, launching on Friday night, would be the last.

Channel 5 confirmed Celebrity Big Brother was also ending.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45519752
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86709
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:11 pm

They are keeping the house and set for three years while they try to flog it all off to another channel.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The End Of BB

Postby dis » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:50 pm

I used to love big brother but I haven’t really watched it since the live feed stopped, I haven’t watched a series on channel 5.

Brian was my favourite housemate and I liked Anna too. I loved the thread in DS WHATM, it was so funny.
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 3223
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:29 pm

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Cobs » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:57 pm

Niche interest probably, one from my collection.

Image
User avatar
Cobs
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:53 pm

Re: The End Of BB

Postby dis » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:00 pm

Cobs wrote:Niche interest probably, one from my collection.

Image


Ah Makosi, she was something else that one. Bonnie lassie I thought - so did she. :mrgreen:
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 3223
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:29 pm

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:27 pm

Force digger to go in there. She's got a fear of trannies and would piss and shit herself rather than to share the same bathroom with one! :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:30 pm

Watching the one's going in tonite, It's about time it ended. Are there no longer any normal people under the age of 40?
Every last one of them was as fake as fuck.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Dean » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:35 pm

Guest wrote:Watching the one's going in tonite, It's about time it ended. Are there no longer any normal people under the age of 40?
Every last one of them was as fake as fuck.


I’m normal and under 40... :Hiya:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36498
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Dean » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:36 pm

Guest wrote:Force digger to go in there. She's got a fear of trannies and would piss and shit herself rather than to share the same bathroom with one! :pmsl:


What makes you say she has a fear of trannies?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36498
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:40 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Force digger to go in there. She's got a fear of trannies and would piss and shit herself rather than to share the same bathroom with one! :pmsl:


What makes you say she has a fear of trannies?


She's banged on about it on a different forum! :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Dean » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Force digger to go in there. She's got a fear of trannies and would piss and shit herself rather than to share the same bathroom with one! :pmsl:


What makes you say she has a fear of trannies?


She's banged on about it on a different forum! :pmsl:


She always seemed a pretty opened minded kind of person. I’m not sure I believe you’re being totally honest... :ooer:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36498
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:47 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Force digger to go in there. She's got a fear of trannies and would piss and shit herself rather than to share the same bathroom with one! :pmsl:


What makes you say she has a fear of trannies?


She's banged on about it on a different forum! :pmsl:


She always seemed a pretty opened minded kind of person. I’m not sure I believe you’re being totally honest... :ooer:


She doesn't like trannies mate. Believe what you want!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Dean » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:51 pm

She doesn’t like trannies, or she is scared of them? Which one is it?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36498
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: The End Of BB

Postby dis » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:01 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Watching the one's going in tonite, It's about time it ended. Are there no longer any normal people under the age of 40?
Every last one of them was as fake as fuck.


I’m normal and under 40... :Hiya:


Who told you that? :yikes:
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 3223
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:29 pm

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:20 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Watching the one's going in tonite, It's about time it ended. Are there no longer any normal people under the age of 40?
Every last one of them was as fake as fuck.


I’m normal and under 40... :Hiya:


0 for 2 there as the Americans say.
User avatar
Guest
 

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 20 guests