Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:28 pm

Abs wrote:
measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:
Abs wrote:
measurer wrote:Gender fluid is it? :bored:

Everyone seems to be labeled... :bawlin:

Too True unfortunately. Welcome back, hope all is well with you. :smilin:

But that is how some people choose to be addressed, so none of your concern really.

Directing that at me or Abs? If me - I don't GAF really.

I was wondering the same thing, and I also don't GAF.

Like most don't GAF about your 'issues' that you frequently choose to bang on about to garner support. :roll:

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:32 pm

Daisymay wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:One of them has already been removed. Ellis made racist and vile 9/11 tweets when she was 15.

Do they not do the research before they go in?

There was a DS poster from the Glasgow area and around the same age who used to make nasty comments about non-white characters on Hollyoaks, she was banned for going on a fullscale Islamophobic rant during the GE campaign. I wonder if it's her?

Emma_Henvey
05/06/17 - 20:12

You cannot be serious!

Are you seriously saying that religions such as christianity, judaism etc is on the par with Islam?

Islam is a vile religion, it always has been and it always will be. Islam preachs nothing but hate and violence. It wishes death to christians, jews and non-muslims. It oppresses women, throws gays off buildings, supports pedophilia and female genital mutilation. Mohammad, who they do greatly admire, was a pedophile and murder. The quran is nothing but violent and hateful.

Everywhere there's islam there's rape, murder and terrorism. You would think people would realise this by now with the rapid increase in rape and terrorism in europe. Islam is simply incompatible with the west. PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP AND THEY NEED TO WAKE UP NOW!. Islam is not a religion of peace or a religion that just need a improvements. The West may be blind but Asia and Eastern Europe certainly aren't. The jews and sikhs certainly aren't, they know what's up. They have been fighting off Islam for years.

People with your attitude truly concern me. If things continue to get worse, which they will, people like you are in for a seriously rude wake up call.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_86599518
https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/c ... mma_Henvey

How does it compare to her tweets? Though they were made when she was still only 15. Wonder when her twitter was deleted?

Apparently there were more Recent Tweets ,where she was being offensive about the Pope ,and Promoting Loyalists and going on Orange Marches last year ,she also had a You-Tube Channel that had Links to a lot of Loyalist songs etc

The Twitter Page was there last night ,where her Sister said she'd be running the page for her ,then after it was linked too by someone and sent to the Media ,her Sister had a rant and then it was Zapped

She could be either Budgie or Vicky then!

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:37 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
So the issue is you don’t like being wrong :roll:

I have not told anyone how to identify, or what terms they should use for themselves. You are talking bollocks JJ to distract from the fact you made a tit of yourself.

I’ve only stated that tranny is a derogatory term, and shouldn’t be used to refer to someone who is trans. I didn’t challenge the other uses of the word because I thought you may be capable of having an actual conversation about it, since transphobia is an issue that doesn’t get as much media coverage as other things.
How wrong was I?

I'm not wrong and I haven't made a tit of myself. If a trans person calls themselves a tranny who am I or you to tell them they are wrong? You appear to be fighting for the rights of people to self identify whilst denying others. Freedom and choice is in the hands of the person concerned, not idiots like you who think they need 'educating'.

I'd say the distraction is yours. The only comments in this thread from you have been to me, and you've ignored the posts where the term has been used derogatively. Still smarting from the last time you made an arse out of yourself? We watched you do the same to GW and you still do it, you bear a grudge don't you?
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:42 pm

What do you like to be referred as?

Postby Abs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Abs wrote:
measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:
Abs wrote:
Too True unfortunately. Welcome back, hope all is well with you. :smilin:

But that is how some people choose to be addressed, so none of your concern really.

Directing that at me or Abs? If me - I don't GAF really.

I was wondering the same thing, and I also don't GAF.

Like most don't GAF about your 'issues' that you frequently choose to bang on about to garner support. :roll:

You couldn't be more wrong, well yes you could and I'm sure always are. However I don't frequently bang on about anything, In fact, I don't even post here a lot or have been on forums the last few years. So wherever you get your information from is wrong wrong wrong try again. I did answer some concerns though, but not for support, got it wrong again. Oh and also there were quite a few who did GAF!! :dafinger:
Abs

Postby measurer » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:45 pm

Guest wrote:

Admin :snooty:
measurer

Postby Abs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:46 pm

measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:

:pmsl:
Abs

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:49 pm

Abs wrote:
You couldn't be more wrong, well yes you could and I'm sure always are. However I don't frequently bang on about anything, In fact, I don't even post here a lot or have been on forums the last few years. So wherever you get your information from is wrong wrong wrong try again. I did answer some concerns though, but not for support, got it wrong again. Oh and also there were quite a few who did GAF!! :dafinger:

Excuse me for thinking that you were self obsessed and banging on about shite just to get attention then. :smilin:

Postby Vam » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:52 pm

measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:

:gigglesnshit: ....class!

Great to see you back :smilin:
Vam

Postby measurer » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:05 pm

Yea, the break was something I needed. Going away soon again though, but at least with sun and heat! Thanks,
measurer

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:07 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
I'm not wrong and I haven't made a tit of myself. If a trans person calls themselves a tranny who am I or you to tell them they are wrong? You appear to be fighting for the rights of people to self identify whilst denying others. Freedom and choice is in the hands of the person concerned, not idiots like you who think they need 'educating'.

I'd say the distraction is yours. The only comments in this thread from you have been to me, and you've ignored the posts where the term has been used derogatively. Still smarting from the last time you made an arse out of yourself? We watched you do the same to GW and you still do it, you bear a grudge don't you?

Fucking Hell JJ, all you’ve done is deflect, accuse me of shit I haven’t done, and whined about how you won’t be educated by someone like me. And you say I’m the one with the grudge :mrgreen:

A trans person is free to call themselves a tranny by all means, I’ve never said otherwise. However, it doesn’t make it any less of a derogatory term or a slur. And it’s not an alternative to the ‘formal’ transgender or transsexual. Both of which are ok for anyone to use. I’m not denying anyone the right to identify as anything. I’d say exactly the same if someone was claiming it’s ok to use nigger or faggot/fag.
NastyNickers

Postby Abs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Abs wrote:

Excuse me for thinking that you were self obsessed and banging on about shite just to get attention then. :smilin:

I forgive you for thinking wrong. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Abs on Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abs

Postby xtras1 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:07 pm

measurer wrote:Yea, the break was something I needed. Going away soon again though, but at least with sun and heat! Thanks,

Mes! I think that's how we met through BB on sol??
xtras1

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:13 pm

Vam wrote:
measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:

:gigglesnshit: ....class!

Great to see you back :smilin:

You know nothing of Class.

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:14 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
So the issue is you don’t like being wrong :roll:

I have not told anyone how to identify, or what terms they should use for themselves. You are talking bollocks JJ to distract from the fact you made a tit of yourself.

I’ve only stated that tranny is a derogatory term, and shouldn’t be used to refer to someone who is trans. I didn’t challenge the other uses of the word because I thought you may be capable of having an actual conversation about it, since transphobia is an issue that doesn’t get as much media coverage as other things.
How wrong was I?

You are a wrong tit.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms