The End Of BB

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The End Of BB

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:LOL.

White people be crazy when they argue.

that's nothing you should see 'guest' whining their ass off because I stopped the repetitive guest posts, in fact I stopped all of them no matter who they were defending/slagging off

anyone would think I'd violated their human rights

what about my fucking rights not to have to read the same dross over and over again :bawlin:

Good, good.

You lot argue amongst yourselves while my brothers and sisters make plans to TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD!

I'm ok with that

you'd fill it with gastronomic delights
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:16 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

that's nothing you should see 'guest' whining their ass off because I stopped the repetitive guest posts, in fact I stopped all of them no matter who they were defending/slagging off

what about my fucking rights not to have to read the same dross over and over again :bawlin:

Good, good.

You lot argue amongst yourselves while my brothers and sisters make plans to TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD!

I'm ok with that

you'd fill it with gastronomic delights

Say what now?

I ain't doing no cooking. How dare you. I am not your slave!

This place is still mental huh?
Avon Barksdale

Postby Nucks » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:48 pm

:gigglesnshit:

Hobbit was correct. Gerst replied to me about not knowing certain cultural things and how times change, he mentioned something about clubbing and I said he shouldn’t ask what clubbing meant (clubbing seals in case anyone didn’t get it), and the reference by me to Belinda Carlisle was because jra mentioned ‘my lips are sealed’, it was a huge song for the Go-Go’s in the 80’s, and at that point there was no sexual undertones whatsoever.

I did make a further reply after his reference to pics because at the time it seemed funny. A bit of hoo-ha over hoo-ha’s I guess. Dogs innit.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:14 pm

Nucks wrote::gigglesnshit:

Hobbit was correct. Gerst replied to me about not knowing certain cultural things and how times change, he mentioned something about clubbing and I said he shouldn’t ask what clubbing meant (clubbing seals in case anyone didn’t get it), and the reference by me to Belinda Carlisle was because jra mentioned ‘my lips are sealed’, it was a huge song for the Go-Go’s in the 80’s, and at that point there was no sexual undertones whatsoever.

I did make a further reply after his reference to pics because at the time it seemed funny. A bit of hoo-ha over hoo-ha’s I guess. Dogs innit.

You could even say it's all a bit of a faff over a foof. :mrgreen:

Postby jra » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:53 pm

I'm glad you understood it all. It was just simply play on words.

Seal clubbing (sealed). My (our) lips are sealed (The Go Go's/Belinda Carlisle) etc.
jra

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:02 pm

jra wrote:

Seal clubbing (sealed). My (our) lips are sealed (The Go Go's/Belinda Carlisle) etc.

Still derailing the thread :brickwall:
You could have just let Nucks post stand, but no you've always got to push it don't you?

Postby Drunk Dalek » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:42 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Good, good.

Get to the back of the queue cuntchops :monkey:
Drunk Dalek

Postby jra » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:58 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Still derailing the thread :brickwall:
You could have just let Nucks post stand, but no you've always got to push it don't you?

Oh just STFU. I'm not the only one derailing the thread.
jra

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:33 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Good, good.

Fuck! :mrgreen:

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:51 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Good, good.

Jog on you glorified tin opener.

You are only superior to me in one respect.

You are superior at dying!
Avon Barksdale

Postby Drunk Dalek » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:41 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Drunk Dalek wrote:

Jog on you glorified tin opener.

You are only superior to me in one respect.

You are superior at dying!

Your species is nothing but skin and water

Quite tasty with piri piri sauce though :drool:
Drunk Dalek

Postby jra » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:28 am

How about having a Dalek on BB, so the series really can be exterminated.

Throw in a Cyberman while we're at it.
jra

Postby Nucks » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:51 pm

jra wrote:How about having a Dalek on BB, so the series really can be exterminated.

It wouldn’t work. They’re too intelligent and have far too much personality for reality tv.
Nucks

Postby jra » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:36 pm

Nucks wrote:
jra wrote:How about having a Dalek on BB, so the series really can be exterminated.

It wouldn’t work. They’re too intelligent and have far too much personality for reality tv.

Ah. I wasn't aware that intelligence and personality were requirements. More like talentless wannabee.

It's one of those 'just make it go away shows' that has been milked to death and is well past its sell by date.
jra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:39 pm

jra wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Ah. I wasn't aware that intelligence and personality were requirements. More like talentless wannabee.

It's one of those 'just make it go away shows' that has been milked to death and is well past its sell by date.

No ones forcing you to watch it.
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms