The End Of BB

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Daisymay » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:11 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Daisymay wrote:Apparently there were more Recent Tweets ,where she was being offensive about the Pope ,and Promoting Loyalists and going on Orange Marches last year ,she also had a You-Tube Channel that had Links to a lot of Loyalist songs etc

The Twitter Page was there last night ,where her Sister said she'd be running the page for her ,then after it was linked too by someone and sent to the Media ,her Sister had a rant and then it was Zapped

Can't excuse it as youth and naivety then, they really should have picked up on that before she went in. Whilst I don't agree with her views, if they set her up for ejection and disgrace thats not good either.

Yea That's what the Majority view was on DS ,That the Producers failed badly in their background checks ,or deliberately set it up for headlines ,either way it was an unprofessional move
Daisymay

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:17 pm

Daisymay wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Daisymay wrote:Apparently there were more Recent Tweets ,where she was being offensive about the Pope ,and Promoting Loyalists and going on Orange Marches last year ,she also had a You-Tube Channel that had Links to a lot of Loyalist songs etc

The Twitter Page was there last night ,where her Sister said she'd be running the page for her ,then after it was linked too by someone and sent to the Media ,her Sister had a rant and then it was Zapped

Can't excuse it as youth and naivety then, they really should have picked up on that before she went in. Whilst I don't agree with her views, if they set her up for ejection and disgrace thats not good either.

Yea That's what the Majority view was on DS ,That the Producers failed badly in their background checks ,or deliberately set it up for headlines ,either way it was an unprofessional move

A bit cruel really, she is still very young.

I daren't get involved in BB on DS, it can get a bit :yikes:
Junglejayne

Postby Daisymay » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:23 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Ooh I love it JJ ,i especially used to love the WHATM Threads ,the Trick now is to learn when to sit on your hands and not respond though,which after 10 years of being on there i've learnt to do :gigglesnshit: as like you say some of the Wars can be :yikes: ,
Daisymay

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:33 pm

Daisymay wrote:Ooh I love it JJ ,i especially used to love the WHATM Threads ,the Trick now is to learn when to sit on your hands and not respond though,which after 10 years of being on there i've learnt to do :gigglesnshit: as like you say some of the Wars can be :yikes: ,

I'm yet to learn it. :gigglesnshit: Too late now.
Junglejayne

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:37 pm

Majorie was the bestest housemate ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby 362636 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:46 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:Majorie was the bestest housemate ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Jo.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:47 pm

362636 wrote:
Hey, Jo.

Whats ya STD?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Jobless Oddball

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:50 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:Majorie was the bestest housemate ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They've used quotes from past series around the house, maybe they'll do a throwback to the livestock.
Junglejayne

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:00 pm

Junglejayne wrote:They've used quotes from past series around the house, maybe they'll do a throwback to the livestock.

Are you saying that most of the housemates that have been in there are pigs???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:02 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

I don't think it was cruel. She is an out and out bigot across youtube and twitter. An intense Rangers supporter with a hugely offensive attitude. I bet TPTB were crapping themselves at what they might have unwittingly unleashed on the other housemates when she'd get drunk, which she seems to do a lot.Nah, she had to go and good riddance. Hopefully there'll be a stand by contestant to replace her.

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

I don't think it was cruel. She is an out and out bigot across youtube and twitter. An intense Rangers supporter with a hugely offensive attitude. I bet TPTB were crapping themselves at what they might have unwittingly unleashed on the other housemates when she'd get drunk, which she seems to do a lot.Nah, she had to go and good riddance. Hopefully there'll be a stand by contestant to replace her.

From the Buckfast triangle area of Glasgow as well! :yikes: :wurms: :shoot:

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:07 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:No wiki link? :gigglesnshit:

Some people are just knowledgeable, Jumbled. Generally well read and informed rather than ignorant.

One of the biggest bigots on the board talking about ignorance :pmsl:

Its not a question of MY ignorance Clepocrite, Stooo asked about how I personally felt about a term, given I have heard many trans refer to themselves as trannies, your distinct lack of qualification to correct ANYONE on their opinion, and your own history of disgusting attitudes to minority groups I'd say you're in no position to comment. :cuppaT:

How many trans people have you heard refer to themselves as trannies? It’s a slur. It’s one of the most common insults used against anyone who doesn’t conform to traditional gender roles. Particularly trans women.
NastyNickers

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:21 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

Some people are just knowledgeable, Jumbled. Generally well read and informed rather than ignorant.

Its not a question of MY ignorance Clepocrite, Stooo asked about how I personally felt about a term, given I have heard many trans refer to themselves as trannies, your distinct lack of qualification to correct ANYONE on their opinion, and your own history of disgusting attitudes to minority groups I'd say you're in no position to comment. :cuppaT:

How many trans people have you heard refer to themselves as trannies? It’s a slur. It’s one of the most common insults used against anyone who doesn’t conform to traditional gender roles. Particularly trans women.

I don't need you taking it upon yourself to educate me on the intricacies OR to assume its your place to twist my words then tell me what my opinion should be. Reread the conversation properly before starting an argument.
Junglejayne

Postby Bessie » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:22 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

I refer to them by the gender they prefer. What they were is irrelevant. What they are now is what's important. I wouldn't use the word tranny ever, it's insulting.
Bessie

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Daisymay wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

I agree, she should not be in there, but she shouldn't have got anywhere near the house in the first place. They must have been able to access the info they have acquired since launch night, It looks a little underhand.
Junglejayne

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms