The End Of BB

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:59 pm

They should look into that young Norfolk Tory on there. Bound to be something there as well. :leer:

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:01 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Are you as uncomfortable as I am with the term 'tranny'?

Its not great but I would say it depends how its being used. Transgender person is a bit formal sounding, transexual is just wrong :snooty:

Trans. Tranny is derogatory.

Transgender is just knowing your gender and sex aren’t the same, transsexual is out of favour and not common in the trans community, but means you’ve had medical hep to alter your sex. Hormones or surgery or whatever.
NastyNickers

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:03 pm

Guest wrote:Mingler (p): A gender neutral pronoun used to describe a person that prioritizes activities that bring joy and excitement to life. This person can be any age and from any background. :smilin:

A Pollyanna sort of thing? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:07 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Mingler (p): A gender neutral pronoun used to describe a person that prioritizes activities that bring joy and excitement to life. This person can be any age and from any background. :smilin:

Someone that hosts swingers parties/sex parties?

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Someone that hosts swingers parties/sex parties?

The Pampas grass is a dead giveaway...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:09 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Its not great but I would say it depends how its being used. Transgender person is a bit formal sounding, transexual is just wrong :snooty:

Transgender is just knowing your gender and sex aren’t the same, transsexual is out of favour and not common in the trans community, but means you’ve had medical hep to alter your sex. Hormones or surgery or whatever.

No wiki link? :gigglesnshit:
Junglejayne

Postby Cleopatra » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:24 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Stooo wrote:

No wiki link? :gigglesnshit:

Some people are just knowledgeable, Jumbled. Generally well read and informed rather than ignorant.
Cleopatra

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:33 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:No wiki link? :gigglesnshit:

Some people are just knowledgeable, Jumbled. Generally well read and informed rather than ignorant.

One of the biggest bigots on the board talking about ignorance :pmsl:

Its not a question of MY ignorance Clepocrite, Stooo asked about how I personally felt about a term, given I have heard many trans refer to themselves as trannies, your distinct lack of qualification to correct ANYONE on their opinion, and your own history of disgusting attitudes to minority groups I'd say you're in no position to comment. :cuppaT:
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:35 pm

Junglejayne wrote:One of them has already been removed. Ellis made racist and vile 9/11 tweets when she was 15.

Do they not do the research before they go in?

There was a DS poster from the Glasgow area and around the same age who used to make nasty comments about non-white characters on Hollyoaks, she was banned for going on a fullscale Islamophobic rant during the GE campaign. I wonder if it's her?

Emma_Henvey
05/06/17 - 20:12

You cannot be serious!

Are you seriously saying that religions such as christianity, judaism etc is on the par with Islam?

Islam is a vile religion, it always has been and it always will be. Islam preachs nothing but hate and violence. It wishes death to christians, jews and non-muslims. It oppresses women, throws gays off buildings, supports pedophilia and female genital mutilation. Mohammad, who they do greatly admire, was a pedophile and murder. The quran is nothing but violent and hateful.

Everywhere there's islam there's rape, murder and terrorism. You would think people would realise this by now with the rapid increase in rape and terrorism in europe. Islam is simply incompatible with the west. PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP AND THEY NEED TO WAKE UP NOW!. Islam is not a religion of peace or a religion that just need a improvements. The West may be blind but Asia and Eastern Europe certainly aren't. The jews and sikhs certainly aren't, they know what's up. They have been fighting off Islam for years.

People with your attitude truly concern me. If things continue to get worse, which they will, people like you are in for a seriously rude wake up call.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_86599518
https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/c ... mma_Henvey

Postby Cleopatra » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:38 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:No wiki link? :gigglesnshit:

Its not a question of MY ignorance Clepocrite, Stooo asked about how I personally felt about a term, given I have heard many trans refer to themselves as trannies, your distinct lack of qualification to correct ANYONE on their opinion, and your own history of disgusting attitudes to minority groups I'd say you're in no position to comment. :cuppaT:

Make sure you wash up that cup afterwards, now, Jumbled. No slacking.
Cleopatra

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:51 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

Make sure you wash up that cup afterwards, now, Jumbled. No slacking.

Is this the standard of reply demonstrative of someone well read and informed :gigglesnshit:
Junglejayne

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:One of them has already been removed. Ellis made racist and vile 9/11 tweets when she was 15.

There was a DS poster from the Glasgow area and around the same age who used to make nasty comments about non-white characters on Hollyoaks, she was banned for going on a fullscale Islamophobic rant during the GE campaign. I wonder if it's her?

Emma_Henvey

You cannot be serious!

Are you seriously saying that religions such as christianity, judaism etc is on the par with Islam?

Islam is a vile religion, it always has been and it always will be. Islam preachs nothing but hate and violence. It wishes death to christians, jews and non-muslims. It oppresses women, throws gays off buildings, supports pedophilia and female genital mutilation. Mohammad, who they do greatly admire, was a pedophile and murder. The quran is nothing but violent and hateful.

Everywhere there's islam there's rape, murder and terrorism. You would think people would realise this by now with the rapid increase in rape and terrorism in europe. Islam is simply incompatible with the west. PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP AND THEY NEED TO WAKE UP NOW!. Islam is not a religion of peace or a religion that just need a improvements. The West may be blind but Asia and Eastern Europe certainly aren't. The jews and sikhs certainly aren't, they know what's up. They have been fighting off Islam for years.

People with your attitude truly concern me. If things continue to get worse, which they will, people like you are in for a seriously rude wake up call.

How does it compare to her tweets? Though they were made when she was still only 15. Wonder when her twitter was deleted?
Junglejayne

Postby Daisymay » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:03 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

Emma_Henvey

You cannot be serious!

How does it compare to her tweets? Though they were made when she was still only 15. Wonder when her twitter was deleted?

Apparently there were more Recent Tweets ,where she was being offensive about the Pope ,and Promoting Loyalists and going on Orange Marches last year ,she also had a You-Tube Channel that had Links to a lot of Loyalist songs etc

The Twitter Page was there last night ,where her Sister said she'd be running the page for her ,then after it was linked too by someone and sent to the Media ,her Sister had a rant and then it was Zapped
Daisymay

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:08 pm

Daisymay wrote:Apparently there were more Recent Tweets ,where she was being offensive about the Pope ,and Promoting Loyalists and going on Orange Marches last year ,she also had a You-Tube Channel that had Links to a lot of Loyalist songs etc

The Twitter Page was there last night ,where her Sister said she'd be running the page for her ,then after it was linked too by someone and sent to the Media ,her Sister had a rant and then it was Zapped

Can't excuse it as youth and naivety then, they really should have picked up on that before she went in. Whilst I don't agree with her views, if they set her up for ejection and disgrace thats not good either.
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Daisymay wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

Emma_Henvey

You cannot be serious!

Apparently there were more Recent Tweets ,where she was being offensive about the Pope ,and Promoting Loyalists and going on Orange Marches last year ,she also had a You-Tube Channel that had Links to a lot of Loyalist songs etc

They awful trashy tartan dress she was wearing was way too short for her, she had to constantly have hold off the bottom of it when she was going up those stairs :pukeup:

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms