The End Of BB

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The End Of BB

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:40 pm

Guest wrote:
The only overreaction was yours, JJ was addressing Cleo's hypocrisy and in you rode, basically that convo had fuck all to do with you, it was originally between Stooo and Jayne, but no you had to turn it into another look at meeeee, flag waving moment. The attack was, as you quite openly admitted to, was against Gabby and off topic. It's still obvious that you hone in on certain people and give your mates and their mates a free pass.


Oh wait. It’s ok for JJ to bring up Cleos past history with racism, but it’s not ok for me to bring up Gabbys?
But it is me honing in on certain posters and giving my mates a free pass, and not you. :pmsl:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6696
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:45 pm

Fucking hella is dirty pants STILL waffling on. She doesn’t know how to quit even when multiple people have called her on what she is. Keeps digging that hole LOL.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The End Of BB

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:48 pm

Guest wrote:Fucking hella is dirty pants STILL waffling on. She doesn’t know how to quit even when multiple people have called her on what she is. Keeps digging that hole LOL.


multiple people :mrgreen:


The only person waffling on is you

I've let this one through to make the point that I've had enough and all the guest posts that say the same thing in a variety of equally tedious ways will be disapproved

so save yourself the trouble of finding a proxy, and stfu

I won't be reading any more guest posts on this thread, they will all just be deleted
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7418
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: The End Of BB

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:04 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:Fucking hella is dirty pants STILL waffling on. She doesn’t know how to quit even when multiple people have called her on what she is. Keeps digging that hole LOL.


multiple people :mrgreen:


The only person waffling on is you

I've let this one through to make the point that I've had enough and all the guest posts that say the same thing in a variety of equally tedious ways will be disapproved

so save yourself the trouble of finding a proxy, and stfu

I won't be reading any more guest posts on this thread, they will all just be deleted


:pmsl:

When all else fails, pretend you’re loads of people and all the yous agree! :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6696
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Sundaze » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:26 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:well don't do it in this or any other normal thread

if you want to talk about pussy pics then start a JRA wanking thread

feel free to fill that with material to aid you jerking off into your grubby lonsdale trackie bottoms

end of subject


Come on Hobbit. It's no big deal. Just celebrity gossip, urban myths etc.

And no I don't particularly want to talk about pussy pics. I don't need to.

And thanks for the various insults btw as an admin to a forum member. Way to go.

:thumbsup:

I've told you before. If you as an admin are going to troll your forum members, don't be surprised if they leave.



just shut the fuck up about pussy pics you grubby little man

stop playing the victim, it's fairly simple, stop being grubby and/or a twat and I won't need to pull you up on it

now I've told you once that this conversation is done - you aren't going to elicit the attention of admin by acting the twat, because it will spectacularly backfire on you


It was Nucks that bought Belinda Carlisle into it? So why are you only having a go at JRA? It was a 2 sided convo
User avatar
Sundaze
 
Posts: 712
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:50 am

Re: The End Of BB

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:30 pm

Sundaze wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:well don't do it in this or any other normal thread

if you want to talk about pussy pics then start a JRA wanking thread

feel free to fill that with material to aid you jerking off into your grubby lonsdale trackie bottoms

end of subject


Come on Hobbit. It's no big deal. Just celebrity gossip, urban myths etc.

And no I don't particularly want to talk about pussy pics. I don't need to.

And thanks for the various insults btw as an admin to a forum member. Way to go.

:thumbsup:

I've told you before. If you as an admin are going to troll your forum members, don't be surprised if they leave.



just shut the fuck up about pussy pics you grubby little man

stop playing the victim, it's fairly simple, stop being grubby and/or a twat and I won't need to pull you up on it

now I've told you once that this conversation is done - you aren't going to elicit the attention of admin by acting the twat, because it will spectacularly backfire on you


It was Nucks that bought Belinda Carlisle into it? So why are you only having a go at JRA? It was a 2 sided convo


because for 99.9% of the population the first thing that springs to mind when someone mentions Belinda Carlisle is NOT pussy pics

had I said stop talking about Belinda Carlisle then you'd have a pretty good point
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7418
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:30 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Really? Minorities just fly under the radar and assimilate do they? So all those past atrocities against minorities are what? Imaginary? Those minorities that are currently getting the shit beat out of them, and fighting for equality, they’ll just fly under the raider will they? British culture is their culture anyway, they don’t want to assimilate, they have nothing to assimilate to. They just don’t want to be discriminated against. :roll:

You’ve made it about me. You don’t actually know what my involvement is with the community, but you’ve separated me from them and told me it’s none of my business. I am them, and it is my business.

You don't understand, I said they would assimilate far more smoothly without the attention being foisted upon them by people like you. I didn't say there wouldn't be problems or issues. Of course, it takes a while for acceptance to happen, but imo that acceptance would happen far quicker if you do-gooder types stopped interfering. Don't you realise that you invite the discrimination on, and not fend it off?

And what do you mean they have nothing to assimilate to? Don't you think they want to be accepted into mainstream society without being seen as being a bit odd? So people don't bat an eyelid when coming into contact with a trans person? Are you saying they always want to stand out and be seen as being a bit 'different'? Only I had the impression it was the opposite of that.

You're doing a bloody good job though if you're aim is to stop them from blending in - just keep getting offended on their behalf and lecturing people how to talk them, and they will always be seen as being a bit different. :thumbsup:

I don't give a shit what your involvement is with 'the community' - I'm answering your comments at face value as posted on here. And on here, you come across as a patronising busybody full of self-importance who's latched onto a 'cause' that is way less significant than you seem to think it is.
User avatar
Red Okktober
 
Posts: 2524
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:37 pm

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Sundaze » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:35 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:because for 99.9% of the population the first thing that springs to mind when someone mentions Belinda Carlisle is NOT pussy pics

had I said stop talking about Belinda Carlisle then you'd have a pretty good point


But that's what Nucks was getting at by mentioning Belinda Carlisle when she was replying the my lips are sealed comment...they are both to blame
User avatar
Sundaze
 
Posts: 712
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:50 am

Re: The End Of BB

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:44 pm

Sundaze wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:because for 99.9% of the population the first thing that springs to mind when someone mentions Belinda Carlisle is NOT pussy pics

had I said stop talking about Belinda Carlisle then you'd have a pretty good point


But that's what Nucks was getting at by mentioning Belinda Carlisle when she was replying the my lips are sealed comment...they are both to blame


she wasn't i don't think

it was a song by the go-gos of which BC was part of

the only person who took it to the pussy pic place was JRA


unless Nucks wants to 'fess up



edit - now we're talking about pussy pics :mrgreen:
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7418
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Sundaze » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:48 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:because for 99.9% of the population the first thing that springs to mind when someone mentions Belinda Carlisle is NOT pussy pics

had I said stop talking about Belinda Carlisle then you'd have a pretty good point


But that's what Nucks was getting at by mentioning Belinda Carlisle when she was replying the my lips are sealed comment...they are both to blame


she wasn't i don't think

it was a song by the go-gos of which BC was part of

the only person who took it to the pussy pic place was JRA


unless Nucks wants to 'fess up


I think it was a 2 way street it's a matter of opinion by the reader.
Don't get me wrong god only knows jra can be irritating but if you only don't think so rather than don't know so then you went in too harsh on him, this time anyway
User avatar
Sundaze
 
Posts: 712
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:50 am

Re: The End Of BB

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:55 pm

Sundaze wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:because for 99.9% of the population the first thing that springs to mind when someone mentions Belinda Carlisle is NOT pussy pics

had I said stop talking about Belinda Carlisle then you'd have a pretty good point


But that's what Nucks was getting at by mentioning Belinda Carlisle when she was replying the my lips are sealed comment...they are both to blame


she wasn't i don't think

it was a song by the go-gos of which BC was part of

the only person who took it to the pussy pic place was JRA


unless Nucks wants to 'fess up


I think it was a 2 way street it's a matter of opinion by the reader.
Don't get me wrong god only knows jra can be irritating but if you only don't think so rather than don't know so then you went in too harsh on him, this time anyway


edit - can't be arsed, JRA will just see any further discussion as a win
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7418
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: The End Of BB

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:13 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Really? Minorities just fly under the radar and assimilate do they? So all those past atrocities against minorities are what? Imaginary? Those minorities that are currently getting the shit beat out of them, and fighting for equality, they’ll just fly under the raider will they? British culture is their culture anyway, they don’t want to assimilate, they have nothing to assimilate to. They just don’t want to be discriminated against. :roll:

You’ve made it about me. You don’t actually know what my involvement is with the community, but you’ve separated me from them and told me it’s none of my business. I am them, and it is my business.

You don't understand, I said they would assimilate far more smoothly without the attention being foisted upon them by people like you. I didn't say there wouldn't be problems or issues. Of course, it takes a while for acceptance to happen, but imo that acceptance would happen far quicker if you do-gooder types stopped interfering. Don't you realise that you invite the discrimination on, and not fend it off?

And what do you mean they have nothing to assimilate to? Don't you think they want to be accepted into mainstream society without being seen as being a bit odd? So people don't bat an eyelid when coming into contact with a trans person? Are you saying they always want to stand out and be seen as being a bit 'different'? Only I had the impression it was the opposite of that.

You're doing a bloody good job though if you're aim is to stop them from blending in - just keep getting offended on their behalf and lecturing people how to talk them, and they will always be seen as being a bit different. :thumbsup:

I don't give a shit what your involvement is with 'the community' - I'm answering your comments at face value as posted on here. And on here, you come across as a patronising busybody full of self-importance who's latched onto a 'cause' that is way less significant than you seem to think it is.


And all this because I said tranny was offensive :roll: Are you mystic meg on the sly?

LGTB people don’t need to assimilate. They are already assimilated. They are already part of mainstream society. They are very much part of this culture.
As long as people are being abused, beaten and killed then the cause is significant.

I’ve not lectured on how to talk to them. Nor am I offended on their behalf. Nor will saying tranny is an offensive word stop them ‘blending in’.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6696
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:59 pm

LOL.

White people be crazy when they argue.
User avatar
Avon Barksdale
 
Posts: 8222
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 pm
Location: Troll Central

Re: The End Of BB

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:11 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:LOL.

White people be crazy when they argue.



that's nothing you should see 'guest' whining their ass off because I stopped the repetitive guest posts, in fact I stopped all of them in this thread no matter who they were defending/slagging off

anyone would think I'd violated their human rights

what about my fucking rights not to have to read the same dross over and over again :bawlin:
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7418
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: The End Of BB

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:13 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:LOL.

White people be crazy when they argue.



that's nothing you should see 'guest' whining their ass off because I stopped the repetitive guest posts, in fact I stopped all of them no matter who they were defending/slagging off

anyone would think I'd violated their human rights

what about my fucking rights not to have to read the same dross over and over again :bawlin:



Good, good.

You lot argue amongst yourselves while my brothers and sisters make plans to TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD!
User avatar
Avon Barksdale
 
Posts: 8222
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 pm
Location: Troll Central

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests