Stooo wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Stooo wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
I think I love you.

Virtually 24/7??

Without sleep????

I'm a fucking MACHINE, bitch!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl:

Gentle viewer, please do not put 'fucking machine' into a google search...

I created this site for Lenonelemi aka digger!

Check it out! :thumbsup: my dox are here too :thumbsup:

Spoiler: show
http://lemonparty.fr

Apparently, some bastard is pasting lemonparty stuff on the bus stops around here along with the 'Bollocks To Brexit' stuff.

There's some shitbags around...

I know. But on the link I posted, there's a link to my personal site..

Today I saw a cheeky wee nod that someone could dox me, do I decided to dox myself...and her... Open the spoiler.

AH FUCK the chamber of secrets won. Carpet sweep FC ...
Last edited by BUDGIE on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Re: Bucket List

Postby Bella » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:53 pm

Holly wrote:
Bella wrote:I'm a bit out of sorts , friends are off too NY tomorrow and we are left left waiting on what to do re cancer stuff :bawlin:
I'm thinking somewhere like Seville for a few days, a bit of sun etc before the treatment.

It will be Castara in Tobago, my ultimate wish :smilin: Best place ever ! Hoping we might make it again.

But just wanting to get a time line at the moment for this cancer thing, it seems never ending. (OH , Prostate cancer )

Bella, having been in the same position you are in atm, I truly feel for you, I so can imagine how your nerves must be stretched to the limit right now, I hope everything works out for the best as it very often does. Never underestimate possitive thinking. Sending you all my best wishes and love xx

Thanks, we'll get through, been through the cancer thing several times before but this one is less life threatening just a pain in ass ... literally xxx
Bella

Postby Bella » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:54 pm

McAz wrote:@Bella

Just popping in to echo Holly's post to you above.

Take care xx

You too xx
Bella

Postby Stooo » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:42 pm

Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:@Bella

Just popping in to echo Holly's post to you above.

Take care xx

You too xx

Fingers crossed for you, it never seems to stop.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:47 am

BUDGIE wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Anyway my goal is Japan. Thats next.

Sumo?????????????????????????????????????????????????? :gigglesnshit:

I'll be diggers manager..

You still butt hurt over that avi on CM? its getting boring now :pmsl:

why dont you talk about your massive nob and how many women you've fingered for a change :drool:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:00 am

I can't stand the heat any longer .... this summer has been a friggin nightmare.
My bucket now consists of the campervan I'm converting with the aim of hitting the roads of the UK and the forests and valleys and beaches and towns and villages.
I might drive over to Europe next autumn or even early spring.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:59 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I can't stand the heat any longer .... this summer has been a friggin nightmare.
My bucket now consists of the campervan I'm converting with the aim of hitting the roads of the UK and the forests and valleys and beaches and towns and villages.

I always knew you were a Pikey. Have fun enjoying the freedom of the open road and having a home wherever your camper van breaks down, because with you bolting it together with mass use of araldite too I don't think you'll get far ---join the AA, RAC and Green Flag immediately.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:48 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I can't stand the heat any longer .... this summer has been a friggin nightmare.

I always knew you were a Pikey. Have fun enjoying the freedom of the open road and having a home wherever your camper van breaks down, because with you bolting it together with mass use of araldite too I don't think you'll get far ---join the AA, RAC and Green Flag immediately.

The mechanics are done by Renault and the conversion is actually being done by my wife.
I'm in the AA thank you very much.
My names Jack and unlike Raven I'm not an alcoholic.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:01 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

The mechanics are done by Renault and the conversion is actually being done by my wife.
My names Jack and unlike Raven I'm not an alcoholic.

People will easily identify your route because you’ll leave thousands of people asleep in your wake you boring cunt!

Postby LordRaven » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:24 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

My names Jack and unlike Raven I'm not an alcoholic. WHO HAS ADMITTED TO POSTING WHEN PISSED QUITE A FEW TIMES PREVIOUSLY

I do hope you manage to get to see quite a few places, will you be posting pics of your journey?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:42 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

My names Jack and unlike Raven I'm not an alcoholic. WHO HAS ADMITTED TO POSTING WHEN PISSED QUITE A FEW TIMES PREVIOUSLY

I do hope you manage to get to see quite a few places, will you be posting pics of your journey?

Love that little van!
I might actually be doing a Youtube channel so long as I can do it reasonably pro looking.
People are making a few quid with such things so why not.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:43 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Love that little van!
I might actually be doing a Youtube channel so long as I can do it reasonably pro looking.
People are making a few quid with such things so why not.

Yeah, I love getting stuck behind shit like that on a hill...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Spazwagon spotter » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:38 pm

What a pile of shite that van is! And Rollup thinks it’s good? I wouldn’t even sit in it never mind driving it.
And how does Rollup think anyone would watch his YouTube shows?
Spazwagon spotter

Postby Vam » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:54 pm

Spazwagon spotter wrote:What a pile of shite that van is! And Rollup thinks it’s good? I wouldn’t even sit in it never mind driving it.

:roll: ... look again - that's not Jack's camper van. It's a random image Raven posted to take the piss.
Vam

Postby Spazwagon spotter » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:00 pm

Vam wrote:
Spazwagon spotter wrote:What a pile of shite that van is! And Rollup thinks it’s good? I wouldn’t even sit in it never mind driving it.

:roll: ... look again - that's not Jack's camper van. It's a random image Raven posted to take the piss.
Please go to spec savers, I was commenting on his saying he liked it.
Spazwagon spotter

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms