A right load of bollocks...

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Nucks » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:47 pm

measurer wrote:
Nucks wrote:
measurer wrote:been to Blackpool

That works for this thread. :awesome:

:gigglesnshit:

It pissed down for most of it and I am blaming you!!! Bloody jinx... :gigglesnshit:

It does that a lot here. But the tourists still come, the weather seems to not bother them.

What did you see/do while you were here?
Nucks

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:
I'm sure "everyone" appreciates having you as their spokesperson.

You're such a trailblazer...

They do appreciate it, you need to be told, often.

You need reminding, often, that you are Claire's most useful idiot.

I haven’t seen her in yonks, she’s had a bereavement. Even as a guest you can show some respect.

Irrelevant. You are still Claire's number 1 useful idiot.
You guest post. Don't you? :pointlaugh:

When I’m banned but it never gets through, I put all that effort in and they bin my words of wisdom!!!!!. :thud:

And log in Coward.
Lady Murasaki

Postby measurer » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:52 pm

Nucks wrote:
measurer wrote:
Nucks wrote:
measurer wrote:been to Blackpool

That works for this thread. :awesome:

:gigglesnshit:

It pissed down for most of it and I am blaming you!!! Bloody jinx... :gigglesnshit:

It does that a lot here. But the tourists still come, the weather seems to not bother them.

What did you see/do while you were here?

Not quite in Blackpool but over at Marton. Don't do much but shop and eat, though I did go to St.Anne's and found a nice wee cake shop ,(be still my beating heart. I love a good cake!) but their beachfront is being upgraded, so not the best of places to be. Love the wee town though.
measurer

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:53 pm

Vam wrote:I'd do anything to help anyone out, but I have very low patience levels - especially when dealing with fools.

I'm a get on with it, get it over with ASAP, and move onto to something else type. Which can mean I sometimes miss out on stuff.

:pmsl:

Postby Dean » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:54 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:I haven’t seen her in yonks, she’s had a bereavement. Even as a guest you can show some respect.

Has she really? Or is she making it up to troll? :dunno:
Dean

Postby measurer » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:56 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
measurer wrote:She's too girly for me. No channeling, pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssseeeeeeeee! lmao

Don’t you like JO!!!!????

Anyone who utilises punctuation that well must have amazing stamina.

Never gave him much thought, tbh. I give his posts a cursory glance if that. I don't know him enough to "like" him, but I'd hate holding a discussion with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :pmsl:
measurer

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:05 pm

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:I haven’t seen her in yonks, she’s had a bereavement. Even as a guest you can show some respect.

Has she really? Or is she making it up to troll? :dunno:

Good question :thumbsup:

Postby measurer » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:10 pm

She had a family member who was ill, so I think it's likely to be true.
measurer

Postby Dean » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:14 pm

measurer wrote:She had a family member who was ill, so I think it's likely to be true.

I’m pretty sure she has had a bereavement, I was just making a point. She likes to question other people’s bad news.
Dean

Postby measurer » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:18 pm

Dean wrote:
measurer wrote:She had a family member who was ill, so I think it's likely to be true.

I’m pretty sure she has had a bereavement, I was just making a point. She likes to question other people’s bad news.

I get that. Christ knows how many vicious posts you or I got re our family, though I will add all were "guests". Bang out of order but if that's their mentality, then they can keep guest posting, I would't want them as members. Sick in the head is what those guest posts were.
:off head:
measurer

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:23 pm

and now every guest or member with an agenda will leap in with 'stop disrespecting her bereavement'

she's a bitch, and whilst I don't wish a bereavement on anyone, and anyone dealing with one has my sympathy, it doesn't alter the plain simple fact that she is a bitch

I personally won't be approving any posts that mention either the odious slug or her bereavement, as far as I'm concerned she's an irrelevance and remains so, bereaved or otherwise
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:25 pm

Dean wrote:

yes but we must just gloss over that fact

[wags finger]
do what LM ordered and show some respect!!!! :grrrrr:

Postby Dean » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:26 pm

measurer wrote:
Dean wrote:

I get that. Christ knows how many vicious posts you or I got re our family, though I will add all were "guests". Bang out of order but if that's their mentality, then they can keep guest posting, I would't want them as members. Sick in the head is what those guest posts were.
:off head:

Indeed meas, I remember the shit posts you had to put up with.
Dean

Postby measurer » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:30 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:and now every guest or member with an agenda will leap in with 'stop disrespecting her bereavement'

she's a bitch, and whilst I don't wish a bereavement on anyone,and anyone dealing with one has my sympathy, it doesn't alter the plain simple fact that she is a bitch

I personally won't be approving any posts that mention either the odious slug or her bereavement, as far as I'm concerned she's an irrelevance and remains so, bereaved or otherwise

It wasn't me or a guest that mentioned her bereavement, that was Murasaki who told us. I only believe it because I knew her circumstances before she decided to slag me off elsewhere.
measurer

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:34 pm

measurer wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:and now every guest or member with an agenda will leap in with 'stop disrespecting her bereavement'

she's a bitch, and whilst I don't wish a bereavement on anyone,and anyone dealing with one has my sympathy, it doesn't alter the plain simple fact that she is a bitch

It wasn't me or a guest that mentioned her bereavement, that was Murasaki who told us. I only believe it because I knew her circumstances before she decided to slag me off elsewhere.

Is there anyone left she doesn't slag off Meas? Apart from Murasaki her number one most useful idiot. A meeting of minds made in heaven.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms