What is your failing?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Vam » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:03 pm

I'd do anything to help anyone out, but I have very low patience levels - especially when dealing with fools.

I'm a get on with it, get it over with ASAP, and move onto to something else type. Which can mean I sometimes miss out on stuff.
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 15625
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: What is your failing?

Postby measurer » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:03 pm

Only been to Blackpool but yea, been busy. Popped in and watched you guys more than you know. :whistle:

I procrastinate too much, and always leave things to the last minute. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11749
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Aunt Bessie » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:36 pm

Over-thinking things.
User avatar
Aunt Bessie
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:36 pm

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Stooo » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:37 pm

measurer wrote:Are you a procrastinator?


Isn't that a time machine?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85588
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: What is your failing?

Postby measurer » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:39 pm

Stooo wrote:
measurer wrote:Are you a procrastinator?


Isn't that a time machine?


If it was - time would be on my side! :canny:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11749
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Stooo » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:46 pm

measurer wrote:
Stooo wrote:
measurer wrote:Are you a procrastinator?


Isn't that a time machine?


If it was - time would be on my side! :canny:


You have to wear the portable ones on your back in a knapsack. The mainframes sit at a static location.

I'm taking all of my Discworld books to the new place and I think that I'm a bit mazed at the moment :ooer:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85588
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:53 am

Vam wrote:I'd do anything to help anyone out, but I have very low patience levels - especially when dealing with fools.

I'm a get on with it, get it over with ASAP, and move onto to something else type. Which can mean I sometimes miss out on stuff.


Your lack of self awareness is a bigger failing. :more beer:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24452
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Vam » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:36 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:I'd do anything to help anyone out, but I have very low patience levels - especially when dealing with fools.

I'm a get on with it, get it over with ASAP, and move onto to something else type. Which can mean I sometimes miss out on stuff.


Your lack of self awareness is a bigger failing. :more beer:


Ignorance is bliss, as you so often prove :smilin:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 15625
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:47 am

Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:I'd do anything to help anyone out, but I have very low patience levels - especially when dealing with fools.

I'm a get on with it, get it over with ASAP, and move onto to something else type. Which can mean I sometimes miss out on stuff.


Your lack of self awareness is a bigger failing. :more beer:


Ignorance is bliss, as you so often prove :smilin:


That doesn’t even work.

You really are as mad as a box of frogs aren’t you.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:05 am

Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:I'd do anything to help anyone out, but I have very low patience levels - especially when dealing with fools.

I'm a get on with it, get it over with ASAP, and move onto to something else type. Which can mean I sometimes miss out on stuff.


Your lack of self awareness is a bigger failing. :more beer:


Ignorance is bliss, as you so often prove :smilin:


I’m well aware of your failings. :gigglesnshit:

Another one is that you don’t have honest “friends”. They use you for their own entertainment.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24452
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Vam » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:34 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:I'd do anything to help anyone out, but I have very low patience levels - especially when dealing with fools.

I'm a get on with it, get it over with ASAP, and move onto to something else type. Which can mean I sometimes miss out on stuff.


Your lack of self awareness is a bigger failing. :more beer:


Ignorance is bliss, as you so often prove :smilin:


I’m well aware of your failings. :gigglesnshit:

Another one is that you don’t have honest “friends”. They use you for their own entertainment.


Wow - such insight! Way to go.

We should all aspire to be as perceptive as you :smilin:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 15625
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: What is your failing?

Postby measurer » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:46 pm

Stooo wrote:
measurer wrote:
Stooo wrote:
measurer wrote:Are you a procrastinator?


Isn't that a time machine?


If it was - time would be on my side! :canny:


You have to wear the portable ones on your back in a knapsack. The mainframes sit at a static location.

I'm taking all of my Discworld books to the new place and I think that I'm a bit mazed at the moment :ooer:



You're a bit "mazed"? I'll procrastinate until you get home, on whether you mean I need a time machine or this move has knocked you for seven...and then you can tell me when you get home and put me out of my misery. :mrgreen:

As for backpacks? Me no think so, I'm old and I can live with it. I don't read or like Terry Pritchard, so his books mean nothing to me - just not my type of reading material, I guess. Now, if it was say, Tom Sharpe, you would have my attention fully. :snooty:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11749
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:37 pm

Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:I'd do anything to help anyone out, but I have very low patience levels - especially when dealing with fools.

I'm a get on with it, get it over with ASAP, and move onto to something else type. Which can mean I sometimes miss out on stuff.


Your lack of self awareness is a bigger failing. :more beer:


Ignorance is bliss, as you so often prove :smilin:


I’m well aware of your failings. :gigglesnshit:

Another one is that you don’t have honest “friends”. They use you for their own entertainment.


Wow - such insight! Way to go.

We should all aspire to be as perceptive as you :smilin:


It’s not rocket surgery, everyone can see it.

They just cba to tell you.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24452
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Nucks » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:04 pm

measurer wrote:been to Blackpool


That works for this thread. :awesome:

:gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6170
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: What is your failing?

Postby dis » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:13 pm

Worrying, stressing about things to the point of annoying folk. It became a habit when I think because for years and years always had something serious to worry about, now I seem to be in a constant state of worry, although all of the things I worry about would worry other folk, anyway It’s annoying
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests