What is your failing?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
measurer wrote:She had a family member who was ill, so I think it's likely to be true.


I’m pretty sure she has had a bereavement, I was just making a point. She likes to question other people’s bad news.


yes but we must just gloss over that fact

[wags finger]
do what LM ordered and show some respect!!!! :grrrrr:


Nobody respects that flying monkey, no matter how important she likes to think she is.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Dean » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:39 pm

Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:and now every guest or member with an agenda will leap in with 'stop disrespecting her bereavement'

she's a bitch, and whilst I don't wish a bereavement on anyone,and anyone dealing with one has my sympathy, it doesn't alter the plain simple fact that she is a bitch

I personally won't be approving any posts that mention either the odious slug or her bereavement, as far as I'm concerned she's an irrelevance and remains so, bereaved or otherwise




It wasn't me or a guest that mentioned her bereavement, that was Murasaki who told us. I only believe it because I knew her circumstances before she decided to slag me off elsewhere.


Is there anyone left she doesn't slag off Meas? Apart from Murasaki her number one most useful idiot. A meeting of minds made in heaven.


She has slagged Murasaki off plenty in the past. She’s just useful at the moment because she dislikes the same Admin on here...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 36490
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: What is your failing?

Postby measurer » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:42 pm

Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:and now every guest or member with an agenda will leap in with 'stop disrespecting her bereavement'

she's a bitch, and whilst I don't wish a bereavement on anyone,and anyone dealing with one has my sympathy, it doesn't alter the plain simple fact that she is a bitch

I personally won't be approving any posts that mention either the odious slug or her bereavement, as far as I'm concerned she's an irrelevance and remains so, bereaved or otherwise




It wasn't me or a guest that mentioned her bereavement, that was Murasaki who told us. I only believe it because I knew her circumstances before she decided to slag me off elsewhere.


Is there anyone left she doesn't slag off Meas? Apart from Murasaki her number one most useful idiot. A meeting of minds made in heaven.



I gave the fk up tbh, if they are discussing me they are leaving some other poor sod alone, it's how I view it now, I won't stoop to that level. So far I haven't seen anything re LM talking about me but should it ever be revealed, I may have a different stance. There's trolling and then there is RL stalking. This is a troll/vent forum, nothing more, nothing less, but I won't be making lies up just to try and score points.
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11943
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: What is your failing?

Postby measurer » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:48 pm

Gosh - look how my thread is still going....... :trollface:

And to the "guest" :gigglesnshit: posting that I asked for money off of Danmasthpenny - PROVE IT YOU LYING FUCK. I wasn't even on FH when he was, so you shot yourself in the foot there.

So where have I had this money....first you said SOl, when that didn't work you tried, FH. Give it up you complete cockwomble, everyone but you can see what a liar you are.

Reminds me of an old git who had a sig saying - "Villify, villify".... :awesome:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11943
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:32 am

Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:and now every guest or member with an agenda will leap in with 'stop disrespecting her bereavement'

she's a bitch, and whilst I don't wish a bereavement on anyone,and anyone dealing with one has my sympathy, it doesn't alter the plain simple fact that she is a bitch

I personally won't be approving any posts that mention either the odious slug or her bereavement, as far as I'm concerned she's an irrelevance and remains so, bereaved or otherwise




It wasn't me or a guest that mentioned her bereavement, that was Murasaki who told us. I only believe it because I knew her circumstances before she decided to slag me off elsewhere.


Is there anyone left she doesn't slag off Meas? Apart from Murasaki her number one most useful idiot. A meeting of minds made in heaven.


What are you trying to achieve here? Loads of posters try to manipulate others, I’m not an idiot.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25793
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:35 am

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:and now every guest or member with an agenda will leap in with 'stop disrespecting her bereavement'

she's a bitch, and whilst I don't wish a bereavement on anyone,and anyone dealing with one has my sympathy, it doesn't alter the plain simple fact that she is a bitch

I personally won't be approving any posts that mention either the odious slug or her bereavement, as far as I'm concerned she's an irrelevance and remains so, bereaved or otherwise




It wasn't me or a guest that mentioned her bereavement, that was Murasaki who told us. I only believe it because I knew her circumstances before she decided to slag me off elsewhere.


Is there anyone left she doesn't slag off Meas? Apart from Murasaki her number one most useful idiot. A meeting of minds made in heaven.


She has slagged Murasaki off plenty in the past. She’s just useful at the moment because she dislikes the same Admin on here...


I dislike any form of admin bullying, it suffocates a forum. So if I have that in common with others that’s a good thing.
The useful idiot here appears to be yourself. :woteva:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25793
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:51 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:I'd do anything to help anyone out, but I have very low patience levels - especially when dealing with fools.

I'm a get on with it, get it over with ASAP, and move onto to something else type. Which can mean I sometimes miss out on stuff.




:pmsl:


She needs to take another look in that mirror. Not the most self aware is our resident mad one. :wubwub:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:22 am

I really really don’t understand the obsessive hate for Claire. She’s a decent intelligent poster.

I suspect its because she doesn’t suffer fools and Unlike many on here doesn’t need to suck up or join in with the bullies. That never goes down well.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:30 am

Guest wrote:I really really don’t understand the obsessive hate for Claire. She’s a decent intelligent poster.

I suspect its because she doesn’t suffer fools and Unlike many on here doesn’t need to suck up or join in with the bullies. That never goes down well.



so all the threads slagging off people here who have no right of reply is her being valiant? piss off m8, you're full of shit.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:57 am

Guest wrote:I really really don’t understand the obsessive hate for Claire. She’s a decent intelligent poster.

I suspect its because she doesn’t suffer fools and Unlike many on here doesn’t need to suck up or join in with the bullies. That never goes down well.


Are you new to Forums? Decent? :ooer:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:12 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I really really don’t understand the obsessive hate for Claire. She’s a decent intelligent poster.

I suspect its because she doesn’t suffer fools and Unlike many on here doesn’t need to suck up or join in with the bullies. That never goes down well.


Are you new to Forums? Decent? :ooer:


Compared to posters like Vam or Dean or Back titties?

Yeah. Very decent. Think it must be you who’s new to forums.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:18 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I really really don’t understand the obsessive hate for Claire. She’s a decent intelligent poster.

I suspect its because she doesn’t suffer fools and Unlike many on here doesn’t need to suck up or join in with the bullies. That never goes down well.



so all the threads slagging off people here who have no right of reply is her being valiant? piss off m8, you're full of shit.


It’s no different to threads on here that slag people off with no reply. Posters get banned and still slagged off with no right to reply so what’s the difference.

Same for the DS thread. Most of them don’t post here. Some of you just seem a little bitter not everyone joins in the nastiness on here and they comment on it elsewheee. Tough titties.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:22 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:and now every guest or member with an agenda will leap in with 'stop disrespecting her bereavement'

she's a bitch, and whilst I don't wish a bereavement on anyone,and anyone dealing with one has my sympathy, it doesn't alter the plain simple fact that she is a bitch

I personally won't be approving any posts that mention either the odious slug or her bereavement, as far as I'm concerned she's an irrelevance and remains so, bereaved or otherwise




It wasn't me or a guest that mentioned her bereavement, that was Murasaki who told us. I only believe it because I knew her circumstances before she decided to slag me off elsewhere.


Is there anyone left she doesn't slag off Meas? Apart from Murasaki her number one most useful idiot. A meeting of minds made in heaven.


She has slagged Murasaki off plenty in the past. She’s just useful at the moment because she dislikes the same Admin on here...


I dislike any form of admin bullying, it suffocates a forum. So if I have that in common with others that’s a good thing.
The useful idiot here appears to be yourself. :woteva:


I fucking love how Lady M owns Chicken boy every time he tries to bait her. :wubwub:

It’s glorious. He’s hates it because he prefers his women dumb, subservient and laughing at his shit jokes.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: What is your failing?

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:42 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I really really don’t understand the obsessive hate for Claire. She’s a decent intelligent poster.

I suspect its because she doesn’t suffer fools and Unlike many on here doesn’t need to suck up or join in with the bullies. That never goes down well.


Are you new to Forums? Decent? :ooer:


Compared to posters like Vam or Dean or Back titties?

Yeah. Very decent. Think it must be you who’s new to forums.


:rofl: YOU must not be a victim ... YET! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: What is your failing?

Postby measurer » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:55 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I really really don’t understand the obsessive hate for Claire. She’s a decent intelligent poster.

I suspect its because she doesn’t suffer fools and Unlike many on here doesn’t need to suck up or join in with the bullies. That never goes down well.



so all the threads slagging off people here who have no right of reply is her being valiant? piss off m8, you're full of shit.


It’s no different to threads on here that slag people off with no reply. Posters get banned and still slagged off with no right to reply so what’s the difference.

Same for the DS thread. Most of them don’t post here. Some of you just seem a little bitter not everyone joins in the nastiness on here and they comment on it elsewheee. Tough titties.



Going to have to pull you on this post "guest", as it doesn't matter if you have been banned here or not, you can ALWAYS post, and going by the ip's, lots use a proxy. So in fact you are wrong, everyone has the right of reply here.
The difference is it's not hidden here nor do you have to join to answer back a critic. HTH
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11943
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests