Here's the deal

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Here's the deal

Postby measurer » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:36 pm

And it had stopped.... :again?:

Huntie or whoever is now the target it seems. Your chance to be their target will probably come next. :dunno:
measurer

Postby Gabby » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:39 pm

measurer wrote:And it had stopped.... :again?:

Huntie or whoever is now the target it seems. Your chance to be their target will probably come next. :dunno:

It’s a bitching thread, as was intended! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:41 pm

measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:I think some people are starting to sound a little obsessed with Huntie. He wasn’t the only person on dogs to have worked out what posters like Vam are like or to have fallen out with her.

Plenty of actual members said the same things that he used to, in the now locked thread.

And flip that on it's head and it makes others sound obsessed too... :wink:

You may be right but if we flip it again I suppose we could also say that about Vam sounding obsessed with posters like Jungle Jayne or Murasaki or Canary or Goodwife or Holly. Maybe everyone is obsessed with everyone. :doomed:

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Gabby wrote:
measurer wrote:It's NOT going the same way, as Holly nor Vam are here, and I disapproved your guest post so that it wouldn't.

But it is..... there’s enough guest posts slagging them both off! :thumbsup:

stfu you racist cunt, your supposed to be on another of your epic stroppy flounces but still can't stop drooling at the windows and shooting your gob off, who gaf about you :shoot:

Postby measurer » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:44 pm

Gabby wrote:

Holly - who started it - was a bit pissed to see all the window lickers that sit here continually not posting, as they only come in for pile-ons or to slag off others under the cloak of anonymity. I do know she never started it to be a bitching thread, but then again, some of you do it so well - and as is so often pointed out - this is a venting forum.
measurer

Postby Gabby » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:49 pm

measurer wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Holly - who started it - was a bit pissed to see all the window lickers that sit here continually not posting, as they only come in for pile-ons or to slag off others under the cloak of anonymity. I do know she never started it to be a bitching thread, but then again, some of you do it so well - and as is so often pointed out - this is a venting forum.

It was all too obvious! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:
measurer wrote:It's NOT going the same way, as Holly nor Vam are here, and I disapproved your guest post so that it wouldn't.

stfu you racist c**t, your supposed to be on another of your epic stroppy flounces but still can't stop drooling at the windows and shooting your gob off, who gaf about you :shoot:

Not you, obviously! :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:59 pm

Gabby wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:

stfu you racist c**t, your supposed to be on another of your epic stroppy flounces but still can't stop drooling at the windows and shooting your gob off, who gaf about you :shoot:

Not you, obviously! :pmsl:

there's something very off about you, all domestic godess happeee girlie lunches and shopping one minute, then spitting out the most obscene racist abuse I've seen on any forum

you've acted weird for years and your probably well past your sell by now as well

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:00 pm

measurer wrote:Pandering? Oh really?

I came online to a free for all of slagging off others, which had nothing to do with the thread title, so I locked it. Sick of people trying to tell us how we should moderate. You don't like it? Then apply to moderate here, then see how you would handle it.
The malliciousness of "guest" posters has to be seen to be believed, and I locked the thread because it was escalating into a free for all.

People can tell me all day how to moderate, IDGAF, I've been doing it my way since SBS and they can go and fuck spiders.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:05 pm

Guest wrote:am I alone in finding them just beyond annoying? I find them just unbearably smug, contrived,

Your am I alone in finding ... , like am I the only one who thinks... makes you sound like a typical Mumsnet poster yourself.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:09 pm

Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'd say 90 percent of the Guest posts are down to that lunatic Hunter being back with us since retarded went off the boil. You know how manic and viral that prick can be :trollface:

It isn't a name I am familiar with. He might have been a member when I wasn't modding for a while - life took priority, but I shall keep a keen eye on the situation.

The best thing Vicky ever did was ban the dick. He posted with at least 3 different id's on the go here and by the time Vicky banned him he had ALSO done more than 500 guest posts on top of that. Theres no off switch with Hunter, totaly off his head and creepy as fuck :off head:

It's a bit strange that guests are claiming all guests posts are by on person. Yet they shoot that theory down themselves by posting as guests. Fucking idiots :pmsl:

Postby measurer » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:12 pm

It does make me laugh.
measurer

Postby Gabby » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:14 pm

Stooo wrote:
measurer wrote:Pandering? Oh really?

I came online to a free for all of slagging off others, which had nothing to do with the thread title, so I locked it. Sick of people trying to tell us how we should moderate. You don't like it? Then apply to moderate here, then see how you would handle it.
The malliciousness of "guest" posters has to be seen to be believed, and I locked the thread because it was escalating into a free for all.

People can tell me all day how to moderate, IDGAF, I've been doing it my way since SBS and they can go and fuck spiders.

Poor spiders...
Gabby

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:am I alone in finding them just beyond annoying? I find them just unbearably smug, contrived,

Your am I alone in finding ... , like am I the only one who thinks... makes you sound like a typical Mumsnet poster yourself.

Nah that bit was a quote from mumsnet.
I was a bit eyebrow at first too, then I read the link.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:40 pm

Stooo wrote:People can tell me all day how to moderate, IDGAF, I've been doing it my way since SBS and they can go and fuck spiders.

You were never in the Special Boat Service you liar.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms