Here's the deal

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Here's the deal

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:46 am

Dean wrote:Bit rich coming from someone with your racist past... :shake head:

Amazing turnaround from the "PAKI" Queen and her late night convos full of that kinda shit with Chelsea Boy. Yes I remember it well. :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:49 am

Cobs wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:...and while I'm at it...thanks for the support that was given to me by some of you. At the end of the day, I don't need to justify myself about anything concerning Vam..bottom line is, and it's in the very few rules "DON'T PISS OFF ADMIN" What's so hard to understand? :dunno:

The ‘don’t piss off the admin’ rule is a bit one sided when the Admin baits someone first then bans them when they reply. Suppose it makes you feel powerful though... :dunno:

Ironically Vam lost her shit due to guest racist schtik and deflected onto admin.

Vam lost her shit the moment she started with the racist jibes at Rockstar. He's a WUM and a long time arsehole, but that's no reason for racist responses. Grabs lost her shit too, there not a lot of difference, racism is racism whichever way it is couched.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:49 am

Have you commented on Gab's racism yet? :shake head:

Postby xtras1 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:53 am

Oh yeah evening Holly :smilin:

I'm sure she wil put you straight, but I've seen her outburst & so have others... not all racial not saying that .
xtras1

Postby Holly » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:54 am

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:...and while I'm at it...thanks for the support that was given to me by some of you. At the end of the day, I don't need to justify myself about anything concerning Vam..bottom line is, and it's in the very few rules "DON'T PISS OFF ADMIN" What's so hard to understand? :dunno:

The ‘don’t piss off the admin’ rule is a bit one sided when the Admin baits someone first then bans them when they reply. Suppose it makes you feel powerful though... :dunno:

Damn right!!...but just to clarify something...I didn't bait Vam, she was baiting me and I will not put up with it any longer.

I had enough of all this fucking criticism, if you or anyone else doesn't like the way this forum is moderated, then feel free to fuck off :snooty:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby xtras1 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:54 am

Guest wrote:

Amazing turnaround from the "PAKI" Queen and her late night convos full of that kinda shit with Chelsea Boy. Yes I remember it well. :thumbsup:

Oops here we go :pmsl:
xtras1

Postby xtras1 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:55 am

Morning back up boy :bell:
xtras1

Postby jra » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:57 am

Yeah. Everything is racist and/or sexist. We get it.

That black ball on the snooker table should be renamed the mixed race ball.

And as for the pink ball. Should be banned and replaced with LGBT ball.

No manhole covers as that's sexist. Personhole covers.

No managers. Personagers.

etc.
Last edited by jra on Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby xtras1 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:58 am

jra wrote:Yeah. Everything is racist. We get it.

Yes we do

:smilin:
xtras1

Postby Dean » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:00 am

Guest wrote:

Indeed. She thinks people don’t remember her past racial remarks... :shake head:
Dean

Postby Dean » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:02 am

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:

Damn right!!...but just to clarify something...I didn't bait Vam, she was baiting me and I will not put up with it any longer.

I had enough of all this fucking criticism, if you or anyone else doesn't like the way this forum is moderated, then feel free to fuck off :snooty:

I prefer to comment on it personally. I’ve been here a long time remember. Longer than you in fact... :thumbsup:
Dean

Postby Dean » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:03 am

Guest wrote:

Have you commented on Gab's racism yet? :shake head:

Yeah, loads of times. Are you blind? :dunno:
Dean

Postby Holly » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:05 am

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:

I prefer to comment on it personally. I’ve been here a long time remember. Longer than you in fact... :thumbsup:

Yes you have, 7 month longer actually, quite an achievement...I'm totally impressed :more beer:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:05 am

xtras1 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oops here we go :pmsl:

How you, of all people, can have the brass face to slag off Gabs for racism? :pmsl:

Postby jra » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:08 am

xtras1 wrote:
jra wrote:Yeah. Everything is racist. We get it.

Yes we do

:smilin:

I'm not so sure with the 'I'm offended by anything society' we seem to get more and more these days, especially with younger people. It's getting to the point that if you say hello to somebody they'll say 'what do you mean by that' or just ignore you. Either way you're going wtf in your mind.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms