Here's the deal

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Here's the deal

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:13 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Most people hold prejudiced views but are horrified at being called on it.
Racism is a loaded word but playing it down is just as bad as playing it up.


Nicely swerved... :wink:


#dodgingbullets

:ooer:



So as well as accusing Holly of being a racist denier, what did you say to Gabby about her outburst? I see you are now talking after the fact and not weeks ago when it happened.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Here's the deal

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:29 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Most people hold prejudiced views but are horrified at being called on it.
Racism is a loaded word but playing it down is just as bad as playing it up.


What prejudiced views do you hold Kawasaki?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Here's the deal

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:00 pm

Death to infidelities!
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24549
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Here's the deal

Postby Text » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:13 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Daddy wrote:The resident trolls have become the most boring fuckers on here. yawn indeed

More Bell ends than Leg ends.



Daddy! :wubwub:

You are correct, as always.


Sounds beautifully poetic don't it?
Some guests are so damn witty.
Do you like my new avvie, LM? A lovely scottish lady (of a certain age) posted it for me, she said it's her fave, luv it! :wink:
User avatar
Text
 
Posts: 19864
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: Here's the deal

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:16 pm

Bit saucy for a prude like me. eyebrow


:mrgreen:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24549
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Here's the deal

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Most people hold prejudiced views but are horrified at being called on it.
Racism is a loaded word but playing it down is just as bad as playing it up.


Nicely swerved... :wink:


#dodgingbullets

:ooer:



So as well as accusing Holly of being a racist denier, what did you say to Gabby about her outburst? I see you are now talking after the fact and not weeks ago when it happened.


Did Ummi not wipe your nose enough? I’m not your mother.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24549
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Here's the deal

Postby Text » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:39 pm

Guest wrote:So is this a pile on to Canny then I presume. Where’s all the Vam fans at who said their were against this pile on sort of thing.
Anyone would think it’s one rule for some..
I don't mind pile ons at all, guest. I certainly wouldn't get into a terrible fight with mods over pile ons, like vamonos would. Cos I don't care. I don't mind being called ''mad/insane'' either. Not in the slightest. I certainly would not request a word filter for it, again like vamonos would. Cos I don't care.
I have enough maturity & intelligence to accept things as they are, rather than wail about it. :thumbsup:







Fletch wrote:See the clarification you fucking loon canny. Didn't take you long to resort to type did it. :woteva:

Irony of ironies. Forgotten you gave me a public apology for your vile behaviour towards me? :again?: Yet here you are being vile all over again.
Ergo it's YOU who has reverted to type, sweetie, not me.
Another irony is that your darling Dean also apologised to me after he returned to forums - then he reverted to type, too, worse than before.
You're twins! No wonder you have such a hot bromance going on between you two.
You're old enough to be his dad, but hey, what does age matter, love conquers all. :wubbers:




Guest wrote: It's not the feuding that's disturbing. Lets face it Vam and several others are just as guilty of that.

But the sheer insanity and foulness of Cannys rants are genuinely unsettling. She sounds unstable at times.
Spare me your holier than thou fake foutrage, it's totally, utterly wasted on me, believe me.
At least I post ALL my so called disturbing posts upfront, in my own username. Every.Single.Time. :thumbsup:

The other day I flagged up some of the horrific things judgemental freaks like YOU secretly post as anons - you know, in
between judging people whose posts aren't even half as bad as your secretive anon ones.
Shove your halo somewhere very tender. :pukeup:
User avatar
Text
 
Posts: 19864
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: Here's the deal

Postby Text » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:42 pm

Guest wrote:Our beautiful songbird is made of far sterner stuff than the crybaby better weather one.

The latter would have gone crying to the mods a good few posts back.

Canary just spreads her wings and flies. :wubwub:


Thanks petal :wubbers:
Yes I certainly 'fly away' immediately after I've had my say. I don't hang around afterwards to see the lunatic replies of lonely trolls with empty lives.
Cheerio, nice guest. xx
User avatar
Text
 
Posts: 19864
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: Here's the deal

Postby measurer » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:19 am

:ciggie:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11777
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Here's the deal

Postby Fletch » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:06 am

Text wrote:
Fletch wrote:See the clarification you fucking loon canny. Didn't take you long to resort to type did it. :woteva:


Irony of ironies. Forgotten you gave me a public apology for your vile behaviour towards me? :again?: Yet here you are being vile all over again.
Ergo it's YOU who has reverted to type, sweetie, not me.
Another irony is that your darling Dean also apologised to me after he returned to forums - then he reverted to type, too, worse than before.
You're twins! No wonder you have such a hot bromance going on between you two.
You're old enough to be his dad, but hey, what does age matter, love conquers all. :wubbers:


That post was in reply to the third unprovoked attack on me by you. I apologised a while back to draw a line under any previous conflicts but your utter lack of self control shows itself again. Time after time. I know the stunt you pulled on your site when I had the drawing of a tractor avvy, I saw it. I know just how far you go due to your lack of self control yet never an apology from you for your behaviour. Don't be surprised when people respond to your attacks canny.

Oh and change your name back. The Text thing was a shit joke/dig at the time of the beach writing, let alone months after the event. Making out it was what you always wanted in an attempt to cover for the shit joke just makes it all the more laughable.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10167
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Here's the deal

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:59 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Death to infidelities!


Is the dead woman in your avvie an infidelitie? :yikes:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Here's the deal

Postby jra » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:07 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Fighting threads are always the popular ones. You’ll learn that one day!


OK I get it...so what else could we fight about?


I don’t like to fight...


Because you are a pansy wuss.

I bet you need a zimmer frame to support your pool cue.


Great burn mate. Zimmer frame to support my cue. Classic!


Dean is one of the few people that bends over backwards to play pool. What an arse.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 12574
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: Here's the deal

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:52 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
OK I get it...so what else could we fight about?


I don’t like to fight...


Because you are a pansy wuss.

I bet you need a zimmer frame to support your pool cue.


Great burn mate. Zimmer frame to support my cue. Classic!


Dean is one of the few people that bends over backwards to play pool. What an arse.


How long did it take you to scour the net to find that put down? :hand:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Here's the deal

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:58 pm

Fletch wrote:
Text wrote:
Fletch wrote:See the clarification you fucking loon canny. Didn't take you long to resort to type did it. :woteva:


Irony of ironies. Forgotten you gave me a public apology for your vile behaviour towards me? :again?: Yet here you are being vile all over again.
Ergo it's YOU who has reverted to type, sweetie, not me.
Another irony is that your darling Dean also apologised to me after he returned to forums - then he reverted to type, too, worse than before.
You're twins! No wonder you have such a hot bromance going on between you two.
You're old enough to be his dad, but hey, what does age matter, love conquers all. :wubbers:


That post was in reply to the third unprovoked attack on me by you. I apologised a while back to draw a line under any previous conflicts but your utter lack of self control shows itself again. Time after time. I know the stunt you pulled on your site when I had the drawing of a tractor avvy, I saw it. I know just how far you go due to your lack of self control yet never an apology from you for your behaviour. Don't be surprised when people respond to your attacks canny.

Oh and change your name back. The Text thing was a shit joke/dig at the time of the beach writing, let alone months after the event. Making out it was what you always wanted in an attempt to cover for the shit joke just makes it all the more laughable.


Meh, just ignore the raging gasbag like most folk do.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Here's the deal

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:05 pm

Guest wrote:How long did it take you to scour the net to find that put down? :hand:


I think its his own work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 15 guests