What would you do?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What would you do?

Postby xtras1 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:45 pm

measurer wrote:Nail polish gives me the heebee jeebees - seriously, and if it;s chipped? Even worse! Dunno where it comes from. :dunno:

Heebee jeebees :pmsl: love that word, I'm OK with nail polish, just fake nails . chipped polish looks gross.
xtras1

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:32 am

If it’s solve a disease, then malaria is the obvious answer. It’s killed more then anything. As a selfish answer then it would be cancer. In theory you look at what kills most and solve that. I sound like the pretzel sex pest now...
Dean

Postby Abs » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:43 am

measurer wrote:If I was able to eradicate anything, I think I would go for age related pains. I suffer from it and it's a bitch, and I suppose today's advancement in meds means we live longer, but we suffer longer too. Yes, they give you pain medication and in some cases new parts, but it's a helluva thing to deal with if constant.

What would you do if you had the power to solve something?

Get rid of bullying, Pedo's, rapists & sex rings.
Abs

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:31 am

xtras1 wrote:Oh so many..

Racism

Homelessness

Child abuse

Violence

Poverty

Dementia

Pain

Jeggins/leggings!!!

False nails!! (Urgh)!

:mrgreen:

What the heck is wrong with leggings/jeggins? :snooty:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:02 am

Abs wrote:
measurer wrote:If I was able to eradicate anything, I think I would go for age related pains. I suffer from it and it's a bitch, and I suppose today's advancement in meds means we live longer, but we suffer longer too. Yes, they give you pain medication and in some cases new parts, but it's a helluva thing to deal with if constant.

What would you do if you had the power to solve something?

Get rid of bullying, Pedo's, rapists & sex rings.

That is the police's job and is one they should concentrate on more.

Postby George » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:02 pm

Eradicate poverty and improve access to education, that would solve many of the worlds ills and the money saved could be spent on research into curing disease.
George

Postby Cleopatra » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:45 pm

Diabetes is the next biggest disease waiting to kill us all. Really nasty lifelong condition and is responsible for a massive part of the N.H.S. budget.
Cleopatra

Postby Stooo » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:00 pm

Cleopatra wrote:Diabetes is the next biggest disease waiting to kill us all. Really nasty lifelong condition and is responsible for a massive part of the N.H.S. budget.

Generally avoidable diabetes?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cleopatra » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:04 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:Diabetes is the next biggest disease waiting to kill us all. Really nasty lifelong condition and is responsible for a massive part of the N.H.S. budget.

The latest thinking is that Type 2 is avoidable and even reversible. My Mum was diabetic (Type 1) and it robbed her of her health in the latter part of her life. I hate that disease with a passion, which is irrational and emotional, I know.
Cleopatra

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:04 pm

Stooo wrote:

It certainly doesn't follow the guidelines as reported in the press in every case.

Postby measurer » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:26 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Stooo wrote:

The latest thinking is that Type 2 is avoidable and even reversible. My Mum was diabetic (Type 1) and it robbed her of her health in the latter part of her life. I hate that disease with a passion, which is irrational and emotional, I know.

Sure I read somewhere that it might be to do with the amount of processed foods we eat.

So that's people who will be walking around with the increasing dementia forecast, who will have diabetes. You're right, it is scary.

ETA - Scary because they will forget to take their insulin!
measurer

Postby calitom » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:37 am

I would take away the vote from broads.
I think broads would make great leaders..like prez.But no way they should be allowed to vote.
And most intelligent women agree with me.
calitom

Postby George » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:03 am

calitom wrote:I would take away the vote from broads.
I think broads would make great leaders..like prez.But no way they should be allowed to vote.

Have you got any reasons why you think this nonsense
George

Postby measurer » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:48 am

We fought to get the vote, so why would I not want a vote especially after the things women went through to get it?

I'd say you're stuck in the dark ages, Calitom. I think if any gender should not have a vote - it's men, if you want to go down that avenue. It is men who start wars - not women. It's to do with your levels of testosterone...
measurer

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:25 am

calitom wrote:I would take away the vote from broads.

eyebrow

Is this serious?

eyebrow
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms