Hiya Lovelies!

A right load of bollocks...

Hiya Lovelies!

Postby Gabby » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:06 pm

I’ve got an evening to myself, so thought i’d log in for a while! :leer:..... I trust everyone’s hunky dory? :mrgreen:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16374
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Hiya Lovelies!

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:09 pm

Hello Gabrielle!

I we’ve missed you! Don’t let the idiots on here drag you down.

Ps can I have some cheesecake. :wubwub:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Hiya Lovelies!

Postby Gabby » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:37 pm

Guest wrote:Hello Gabrielle!

I we’ve missed you! Don’t let the idiots on here drag you down.

Ps can I have some cheesecake. :wubwub:


GabriellA! :mrgreen:..... i’m doing a chocolate one for the weekend, with an Oreo base! :wubwub:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16374
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Hiya Lovelies!

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:03 pm

Gabby wrote:I’ve got an evening to myself, so thought i’d log in for a while! :leer:..... I trust everyone’s hunky dory? :mrgreen:


Lovely! Are you having an Indian takeaway for your tea tonight?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Hiya Lovelies!

Postby Gabby » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:I’ve got an evening to myself, so thought i’d log in for a while! :leer:..... I trust everyone’s hunky dory? :mrgreen:


Lovely! Are you having an Indian takeaway for your tea tonight?


Don’t be silly, not a takeaway.... I am quite partial to my own curry recipe though! :razz:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16374
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Hiya Lovelies!

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:29 pm

Get an avatar... :again?:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85755
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Hiya Lovelies!

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:39 pm

Stooo wrote:Get an avatar... :again?:


Don't encourage her!
User avatar
Avon Barksdale
 
Posts: 8241
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 pm
Location: Troll Central

Re: Hiya Lovelies!

Postby Abs » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:46 am

Gabby wrote:
Guest wrote:Hello Gabrielle!

I we’ve missed you! Don’t let the idiots on here drag you down.

Ps can I have some cheesecake. :wubwub:


GabriellA! :mrgreen:..... i’m doing a chocolate one for the weekend, with an Oreo base! :wubwub:



Yummy, I'll take a slice. Nice to see you here posting.
User avatar
Abs
 
Posts: 3172
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:01 am

Re: Hiya Lovelies!

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:33 am

Are Indians included in this ‘lovelies’? :ooer:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24549
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Hiya Lovelies!

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:23 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Are Indians included in this ‘lovelies’? :ooer:



Only if made by her own clean hands it seems, so that will be a no..
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Hiya Lovelies!

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:29 pm

do you use toilet paper or your hands Murasaki?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Hiya Lovelies!

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Are Indians included in this ‘lovelies’? :ooer:



Only if made by her own clean hands it seems, so that will be a no..


What’s wrong with wanting good hygiene from someone who cooks your food? :dunno:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35085
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Hiya Lovelies!

Postby Stooo » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:33 pm

Guest wrote:do you use toilet paper or your hands Murasaki?


What the fuck is wrong with you?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85755
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Hiya Lovelies!

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:37 pm

I use toilet paper, but sometimes if it’s only single ply a little bit of hand too... :oops:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35085
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Hiya Lovelies!

Postby GAB » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:02 pm

Dean wrote:I use toilet paper, but sometimes if it’s only single ply a little bit of hand too... :oops:


Kitchen roll’s thicker! :gigglesnshit:

Nite Dean, have a good weekend! :Hiya:
User avatar
GAB
 

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests