DS thread #106

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:30 pm

Guest wrote:Kelly88 = keyser.

I can't see any posts that person has made.

Adam_Burke1 is one of his socks. That Scrabhor account he was using got banned after I flagged it up in the summer.

Postby Goodwife » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:DTV is back up, as if anyone gives a shit

It's good news for our very own Ray of Suchshite (Tinny on DTV) though. He's obviously been itching to slag off Dean and Hobbit from the safety of a forum no one reads

:pmsl:

He could do it here then.

He can’t handle this forum for some reason. Always gets himself worked up and emotional...

Like most people I reckon he’s just bored of your tedious trolling.

There is probably a lot of truth in that
Goodwife

Postby Dean » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:36 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

It's good news for our very own Ray of Suchshite (Tinny on DTV) though. He's obviously been itching to slag off Dean and Hobbit from the safety of a forum no one reads

He can’t handle this forum for some reason. Always gets himself worked up and emotional...

Yet you keep coming back for more...
Dean

Postby Goodwife » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:38 pm

Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

Yet you keep coming back for more...

If you did us all a favour & never posted on dogs again, I don't think anyone would notice and I deffo don't think anyone would miss you :pointlaugh:
Goodwife

Postby Dean » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:41 pm

Goodwife wrote:If you did us all a favour & never posted on dogs again, I don't think anyone would notice and I deffo don't think anyone would miss you :pointlaugh:

You’re a newbie here, not a legend like me. Your opinion doesn’t count...
Dean

Postby jra » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:24 am

Or can read in my case (forum fuckwittery it used to be called IIRC). A pretty pointless exercise IMO, talking about people that can't read the forum anyway.

Other than rudi, betty (bettycat) and arwen (sp) it was and still probably is a case of the lunatics running the asylum.

People like apathy, gingerbiatch, pamelal and diabolik brought a whole new meaning to bitching, including in their 5 (at the time) private forums. Thanks for the access due to security incompetence by admin. Maybe since then admin on there have learnt to organise an explosion in a Semtex factory.

That's a blast from the distant past.
jra

Postby Bessie » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:07 am

jra wrote:

Or can read in my case (forum fuckwittery it used to be called IIRC). A pretty pointless exercise IMO, talking about people that can't read the forum anyway.

Other than rudi, betty (bettycat) and arwen (sp) it was and still probably is a case of the lunatics running the asylum.

People like apathy, gingerbiatch, pamelal and diabolik brought a whole new meaning to bitching, including in their 5 (at the time) private forums. Thanks for the access due to security incompetence by admin. Maybe since then admin on there have learnt to organise an explosion in a Semtex factory.

That's a blast from the distant past.

Maybe they don't care whether the people they're talking about can read what they're saying.
Bessie

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:30 am

Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:If you did us all a favour & never posted on dogs again, I don't think anyone would notice and I deffo don't think anyone would miss you :pointlaugh:

Is your head permanently stuck up your arse?

I know you like to think yourself as a legend, I believe that you genuinely think you are someone so special that your ego would be severely dented when you discover you're not, but you know when you get dog shit on the bottom of your shoe? Well, that's you. An irritant, a bad smell and fucking annoying. The tragic thing is you'll get off on that insult, it's what trolls do.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:04 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Is your head permanently stuck up your arse?

I know you like to think yourself as a legend, I believe that you genuinely think you are someone so special that your ego would be severely dented when you discover you're not, but you know when you get dog shit on the bottom of your shoe? Well, that's you. An irritant, a bad smell and fucking annoying. The tragic thing is you'll get off on that insult, it's what trolls do.

Nah Dean is a fucking legend. You're just a bitter loser who he drove away :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:42 am

jra wrote:
Jilly wrote:
Guest wrote:Jilly's here because their plan of using SULLA to wind up Lefities has been rumbled. Its a shame, this means another DS member (SULLA) will most likely lose their account because of the mindless game playing.

Fairy tale time I have no connection to Sulla what so ever.

At least you admit the precious status of the Left on DS, it really is a joke on there now.

When posters on DS have an influence on real politics, rather than posting bullshit, maybe people will take notice. In the meantime it's just forum crap speak, whatever political persuasion you have.

DS forums are a very small fish in a huge pond when it comes to influencing the rule of law. In the politics forum it's just a bunch of twats arguing about the rule of law, like it's going to make a difference.

The only way to get things done is contact your local MP or even the HofC if you can be bothered, as most MPs do their own thing anyway.

The funniest thing I ever read on there was one of the deluded twats asking why is it that Question Time starts with Dimbers telling people how to text and tweet them but he never mentions the QT thread on DS politics :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:43 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Jilly wrote:
Guest wrote:Jilly's here because their plan of using SULLA to wind up Lefities has been rumbled. Its a shame, this means another DS member (SULLA) will most likely lose their account because of the mindless game playing.

Fairy tale time I have no connection to Sulla what so ever.

At least you admit the precious status of the Left on DS, it really is a joke on there now.

When posters on DS have an influence on real politics, rather than posting bullshit, maybe people will take notice. In the meantime it's just forum crap speak, whatever political persuasion you have.

DS forums are a very small fish in a huge pond when it comes to influencing the rule of law. In the politics forum it's just a bunch of twats arguing about the rule of law, like it's going to make a difference.

The only way to get things done is contact your local MP or even the HofC if you can be bothered, as most MPs do their own thing anyway.

The funniest thing I ever read on there was one of the deluded twats asking why is it that Question Time starts with Dimbers telling people how to text and tweet them but he never mentions the QT thread on DS politics :pmsl:

Sounds like SULLA.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:49 am

What does everyone think of earth-worm? I thought they were a troll to start with but they have some very good opinions and funny posts.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:50 am

GGP smashing it on politics, a couple of Pan-grenades have got the pseudo-lefties crying and wailing and gnashing their teeth as their supposedly progressive ideals are shown up for being nothing more than hollow virtue-signalling :mrgreen:

Lead attack dog andykn is particularly close to having an aneurysm, the pathetic, snarling little shit :hand:

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:43 pm

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:53 pm

Guest wrote:HR Guru being a useless c**t again

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -omelettes

Lol at the remainer circlejerkers pretending it's brilliant :pmsl:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive