DS thread #106

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:13 am

Axtol wrote:
Guest wrote:Sorcha Taglet and now Christa in the man gives woman a note are literally insane. How do they think their parents all met? In their world all men are predators and criminals and any form of human interaction is from from creepy knuckle dragging rapists.

They seem to see no distinction between the politely worded note and the kind of "Get yer tits out love!" real harassment that a lot of women face. IMO the context and wording/phrasing is key. At WORST the guy leaving the letter was a bit clumsy and awkward. It's completely different to making vile and crude remarks at a passing woman.

Have you flounced?

Why?

Who are you anyway?
Lady Murasaki

Postby jra » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:30 am

Fletch wrote:
Text wrote:
Fletch wrote:
:alfie: :alfie: :alfie:

:roll:

After your two permabans from here, do you really think you can lecture anyone on anything?

What's your problem anyway? Do you resent seeing me bantering happily & peacefully & having a laugh with others these past 2 days?
You don't like to see this side of me, do you? You prefer me having rows, just so you can point & say 'typical'. :pointlaugh:

You are accusing me of poking, here --- when your own mate 'the forum legend ' pokes people all day, viciously too.
Yet you have never accused him. IE you're the biggest hypocrite in the universe.
Shove your hypocrisy & double standards up where they belong.

Neither myself nor Dean flit about the forum constantly posting that we 'never start anything' and 'only ever respond'.

You're just a foul mouthed jra, canny. Still, some good news for the pair of you...

Autism breakthrough: New drug may 'turn down' enzyme that hijacks social behavior in people on the spectrum

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... avior.html

I'm only foul mouthed towards you Fletch because you have been to me first, as I return the favour. One good turn deserves another.

When you come out with stuff like this, don't expect me to give you an easy time.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=47919&p=1557326&sid=e652e5e39f99453f8c4cf222546b17e8#p1557326
jra

Postby jra » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:43 am

ETA, as I missed the 10 min edit limit.

Fletch wrote:
Text wrote:
Fletch wrote:
:alfie: :alfie: :alfie:

:roll:

After your two permabans from here, do you really think you can lecture anyone on anything?

What's your problem anyway? Do you resent seeing me bantering happily & peacefully & having a laugh with others these past 2 days?
You don't like to see this side of me, do you? You prefer me having rows, just so you can point & say 'typical'. :pointlaugh:

You are accusing me of poking, here --- when your own mate 'the forum legend ' pokes people all day, viciously too.
Yet you have never accused him. IE you're the biggest hypocrite in the universe.
Shove your hypocrisy & double standards up where they belong.

Neither myself nor Dean flit about the forum constantly posting that we 'never start anything' and 'only ever respond'.

You're just a foul mouthed jra, canny. Still, some good news for the pair of you...

Autism breakthrough: New drug may 'turn down' enzyme that hijacks social behavior in people on the spectrum

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... avior.html

I'm only foul mouthed towards you Fletch because you have been to me first, as I return the favour. One good turn deserves another.

When you come out with stuff like this, don't expect me to give you an easy time. I'm not autistic.

And another bit of shit you came out with. I didn't ask these people to go on benefits, but I am giving them a roof over their head.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=47919&p=1557326&sid=e652e5e39f99453f8c4cf222546b17e8#p1557326

And in my case I usually do respond to twats like you and Dean, rather than starting the bitching in the first place.

Text IMO is right about you two. Two peas in a pod.
jra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:20 am

What kind of prize idiot uses autism to troll?
And people here complain about other forums being bitchy.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:26 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:What kind of prize idiot uses autism to troll?

You’ve used mental health issues in the past to troll. Let’s not be hypocritical now...
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:51 am

Dean wrote:

You’ve used mental health issues in the past to troll. Let’s not be hypocritical now...

Are you talking to yourself again?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:

Are you denying it?
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:10 pm

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:

Are you denying it?

Are you the right person to accuse anyone of anything?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:21 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:

Are you denying it?

If the accusation is true, which it is, it doesn’t matter who makes it. The truth is the truth...
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:22 pm

Ha ha, the supreme court has dealt the self-righteous DS gays and their supporters a cruel blow and ruled in favour of the Christian bakers in that ongoing cake row.

At each previous ruling they couldn't hide their glee that the bakers had been ruled against and classed as being discriminatory. :mrgreen:

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:32 pm

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:

Are you denying it?

If the accusation is true, which it is, it doesn’t matter who makes it. The truth is the truth...

You and the truth aren’t exactly besties.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:34 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:You and the truth aren’t exactly besties.

Your own opinion of me doesn’t change the fact that you’ve used mental health to troll people in the past. You’re just going round in circles now...
Dean

Postby jra » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:38 pm

Dean wrote:

Your own opinion of me doesn’t change the fact that you’ve used mental health to troll people in the past. You’re just going round in circles now...

Dean accusing others of trolling. :pmsl: I need a new irony meter with a complete dickhead setting just for him.
jra

Postby Dean » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:41 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:

Dean accusing others of trolling. :pmsl: I need a new irony meter with a complete dickhead setting just for him.

Whether I troll or not doesn’t negate others trolling...

I’ve never denied being a troll, unlike a few of you... :whistle:
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:53 pm

Guest wrote:Ha ha, the supreme court has dealt the self-righteous DS gays and their supporters a cruel blow and ruled in favour of the Christian bakers in that ongoing cake row.

At each previous ruling they couldn't hide their glee that the bakers had been ruled against and classed as being discriminatory. :mrgreen:

You think this is funny? wait until Dee123 lands, we will have pages and pages of nowt but shite from her.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive