DS thread #106

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Branniac » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:01 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Gigabit wrote:That's me, just chat total shit, how long has it taken you to realise this?

It took me about 5 posts in :mrgreen:

Well somebody has a brain...

[not me]

We are well aware of that, kindly stop bragging.
Branniac

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:17 pm

They removed that LM thread. Looks like she hasn't copped a ban. I did give them a run down of her problems and filled them in on how its made her a target for bullies so hopefully that helped. I also told them to read her PMs, if she is being sent stuff then it should be viewable for them to see.

Postby bogtrotter » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:28 pm

Zooplabit wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Lots of love!!!!!!! I'M OFF TO TROLL TRIFLES BYE BYE BYE

It’s not wise to admit you are a troll, but best of luck going forward. :pmsl:

His trolling activities on DS were highlighted on here, long before he joined here.
bogtrotter

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:43 pm

I replied to the post that said Taglet was a mod and asked how that was known so why did it not get through?

Postby Goodwife » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Guest wrote:They removed that LM thread. Looks like she hasn't copped a ban. I did give them a run down of her problems and filled them in on how its made her a target for bullies so hopefully that helped. I also told them to read her PMs, if she is being sent stuff then it should be viewable for them to see.

He isn't being bullied, he has issues that make him feel insecure, not liked, slighted etc etc

But anyway good idea sending the mods to his pm's wonder if they will look at the sent ones :ooer:

#shouldn'tbelieveeverythingyoureadontheinternet
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:58 pm

Kelly88 = keyser.

Postby Ducie » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Guest wrote:They removed that LM thread. Looks like she hasn't copped a ban. I did give them a run down of her problems and filled them in on how its made her a target for bullies so hopefully that helped. I also told them to read her PMs, if she is being sent stuff then it should be viewable for them to see.

little monster has been banned.
Ducie

Postby TWAT » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:06 pm

Goodwife wrote:

He isn't being bullied, he has issues that make him feel insecure, not liked, slighted etc etc

But anyway good idea sending the mods to his pm's wonder if they will look at the sent ones :ooer:

you can't make any kind of pronouncement that someone isn't being bullied. you don't know what sort of pm's he may have been receiving for one thing.

when you've got someone encouraging other people to ignore him as it could set him off, that's certainly bullying in my book
TWAT

Postby Goodwife » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:16 pm

TWATkins wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

you can't make any kind of pronouncement that someone isn't being bullied. you don't know what sort of pm's he may have been receiving for one thing.

when you've got someone encouraging other people to ignore him as it could set him off, that's certainly bullying in my book

i have seen the pm's that he has sent people. I have been on the receiving end of his pm's

He has made up numerous times that people have sent him bullying pm's. From my experience it is the other way round, as I said he has issues that make him feel that way, doesn't mean he is being bullied and you only had to look at that thread to see his nasty behaviour.
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:18 pm

wasn't it both Aaron AND Goodwife who used to post here that people should ignore little monster?

Postby Dean » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:23 pm

Guest wrote:wasn't it both Aaron AND Goodwife who used to post here that people should ignore little monster?

Always neck deep in some bullying drama is our Goodwife... Loves a good ruck. Literally as it happens... :ooer:
Dean

Postby Goodwife » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:39 pm

Guest wrote:wasn't it both Aaron AND Goodwife who used to post here that people should ignore little monster?

Nope, I said pretty much the same as I said today but maybe not as nicely

LM was on ignore for pretty much most of my time on DS so that he couldn't send me PM's

I wouldn't tell other people to ignore him, I am not 5 people can speak to who the hell they want to whether I do or not
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:41 pm

Dean wrote:

Always neck deep in some bullying drama is our Goodwife... Loves a good ruck. Literally as it happens... :ooer:

You have a lot to learn if you want to get up to his level.

I am off to bed you will have to find someone else to play with.
Goodwife

Postby TWAT » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:47 pm

Well LM is now banned, as I suspected would happen.

Maybe the mods will be sympathetic and allow him back on, but I doubt it.
TWAT

Postby Dean » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:51 pm

TWATkins wrote:Well LM is now banned, as I suspected would happen.

Maybe the mods will be sympathetic and allow him back on, but I doubt it.

Anybody that spends any sort of extended time in the soap forum should be euthanised, never mind banned...
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive