Where is everyone ?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Where is everyone ?

Postby dis » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:03 pm

Having an email fight with a bastard is such fun, but draining. It keeps dawning on me how much of a bastard the bastard is. And the bastard hates me with a passion which makes it that much better.

The fight with the bastard is official complaint stuff, actually terribly serious. I am sure he wished I’d disappear. The pasty faced, pudgey faced slithery shit.
Last edited by dis on Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dis

Postby Goodwife » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:04 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Not literally, I don't want to know your locations but where is everyone?

Anyone want to say why they are not posting?

It's like rattling round a prison when all the inmates have escaped :gigglesnshit:

Presumably they've been busy like you.

:Hiya: Jem

Maybe. I was just asking it was rather quiet with no one here and now it's not :pmsl:
Goodwife

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:05 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Not literally, I don't want to know your locations but where is everyone?

It's like rattling round a prison when all the inmates have escaped :gigglesnshit:

Maybe. I was just asking it was rather quiet with no one here and now it's not :pmsl:

you jump in and accuse new posters of being other older posters then wonder why they stop posting

#thickbitch
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:05 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:oh grow up you snide bitch

people do real life stuff, they take a break, they come back or they don't

it's not sinister and it's not a conspiracy, it's just forum bollocks full of people that will never impact on your real life - who fucking cares what stage of the cycle it's currently in

Speaking of prison wardens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gigglesnshit:

Jobless Oddball

Postby Goodwife » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:06 pm

dis wrote:Having an email fight with a bastard is such fun, but draining. It keeps dawning on me how much of a bastard the bastard is. And the bastard hates me with a passion which makes it that much better.

Knowing what a bastard the bastard is will surely make the victory sweeter. I know exactly what you mean though

Edit to say I have seen your edit. Oh dis you have such a way with words, you cheer me up no end :mrgreen:
Last edited by Goodwife on Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodwife

Postby Bessie » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:06 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:

What?
Bessie

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:07 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:oh grow up you snide bitch

people do real life stuff, they take a break, they come back or they don't

it's not sinister and it's not a conspiracy, it's just forum bollocks full of people that will never impact on your real life - who fucking cares what stage of the cycle it's currently in

Speaking of prison wardens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gigglesnshit:

if only I had tits to be vinegary

*sigh*
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:08 pm

dis wrote:Having an email fight with a bastard is such fun, but draining. It keeps dawning on me how much of a bastard the bastard is. And the bastard hates me with a passion which makes it that much better.

The fight with the bastard is official complaint stuff, actually terribly serious. I am sure he wished I’d disappear. The pasty faced, pudgey faced slithery shit.

dis my darling :wubbers:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:09 pm

The fight with the bastard is official complaint stuff, actually terrible up serious. I am sure he wished I’d disappear. The pasty faced, pudgey faced slithery shit.

I’m intrigued dis!
Why a 3 month email battle with the bastard? What did the bugger do?

I’m hoping that things are a bit more cheery now we’re seeing your face a bit more :wubbers:
NastyNickers

Postby dis » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:11 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:

dis my darling :wubbers:

If only I could tell you what was going on. I can’t remember the last time I was this demented. I could do with some wise words of advice, I’ve driven my poor mum to distraction.
dis

Postby dis » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:13 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

The fight with the bastard is official complaint stuff, actually terrible up serious. I am sure he wished I’d disappear. The pasty faced, pudgey faced slithery shit.

I’m intrigued dis!
Why a 3 month email battle with the bastard? What did the bugger do?

I’m hoping that things are a bit more cheery now we’re seeing your face a bit more :wubbers:

I wish I could say. I’ve had to be like an undercover agent or something for months, and I’ve really needed advice too.

I am not in any danger - apart from nearly losing my mind and being hairless.

I am pretty unwell too just now so that’s really taking it out of me.

Thank you lass :wubbers:
dis

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:15 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:

*sigh*

Have you worn them out????????????????????????????????????????????????? :whistle:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby dis » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:15 pm

Goodwife wrote:

Knowing what a bastard the bastard is will surely make the victory sweeter. I know exactly what you mean though

Edit to say I have seen your edit. Oh dis you have such a way with words, you cheer me up no end :mrgreen:

I could be doing without it to be honest but it’s one of those things where my conscience won’t allow me to let it be.
dis

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:17 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

*sigh*

Have you worn them out????????????????????????????????????????????????? :whistle:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

no

you did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby GAB » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:18 pm

Well this thread got the desired effect! :gigglesnshit:
GAB

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms