Dog licks causes man to lose...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Dog licks causes man to lose...

Postby Nucks » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:25 pm

Labradoodle wrote:
Nucks wrote:The article says it’s only those with compromised immune systems that are at risk. But then they probably have to be quite cautious of any kind of rogue sources of bacteria/infection.

I hadn’t ever heard of such a thing. Not that I’m keen on letting dogs lick me, but I’ve never been paranoid about a sneaky doggy kiss here and there. Not near the mouth though.

We don’t need kisses, we are mystified by the sheer genius of our creation because we can lick our own balls. :leer:


It would be fine if you could do it quietly. :snooty:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6696
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: Dog licks causes man to lose...

Postby Abs » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:24 pm

Nucks wrote:The article says it’s only those with compromised immune systems that are at risk. But then they probably have to be quite cautious of any kind of rogue sources of bacteria/infection.

I hadn’t ever heard of such a thing. Not that I’m keen on letting dogs lick me, but I’ve never been paranoid about a sneaky doggy kiss here and there. Not near the mouth though.



Never heard about it before either. The guy just happened to live in the same state as I.
User avatar
Abs
 
Posts: 3289
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Dog licks causes man to lose...

Postby Abs » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:25 pm

Text wrote:The ultimate clickbait title. I was actually terrified to click to see what body part the guy lost. :yikes:


:pmsl:
User avatar
Abs
 
Posts: 3289
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:01 am

Re: Dog licks causes man to lose...

Postby Gabby » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:12 am

As a kid I used to feed the family dogs from the fork I was also eating from!.... i’d like to think it never did me any harm... :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 17202
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Dog licks causes man to lose...

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:42 am

Gabby wrote:As a kid I used to feed the family dogs from the fork I was also eating from!.... i’d like to think it never did me any harm... :gigglesnshit:


Is there such a thing as mad bitch disease? :header:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25793
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Dog licks causes man to lose...

Postby Gabby » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:45 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Gabby wrote:As a kid I used to feed the family dogs from the fork I was also eating from!.... i’d like to think it never did me any harm... :gigglesnshit:


Is there such a thing as mad bitch disease? :header:


I shall consult Google! :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 17202
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Dog licks causes man to lose...

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:49 am

Gabby wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Gabby wrote:As a kid I used to feed the family dogs from the fork I was also eating from!.... i’d like to think it never did me any harm... :gigglesnshit:


Is there such a thing as mad bitch disease? :header:


I shall consult Google! :gigglesnshit:


:mrgreen: it certainly would explain a few things.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25793
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Dog licks causes man to lose...

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:03 pm

I read a young girl last year got a particularly nasty infection. When I learned, five of the most common contagious diseases originate from domesticated live stock. I have been cautious, washing hands and face as soon as possible. I will always play with dogs, seen a large pup last night that didn't seem to understand it couldn't run around with the lead secured to a pole. I didn't want it to hurt it self, so got it to sit nicely and stay. Here Gabby, did you see what happened to that Banksy painting after auction?
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 4292
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:15 am

Re: Dog licks causes man to lose...

Postby Gabby » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:46 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:I read a young girl last year got a particularly nasty infection. When I learned, five of the most common contagious diseases originate from domesticated live stock. I have been cautious, washing hands and face as soon as possible. I will always play with dogs, seen a large pup last night that didn't seem to understand it couldn't run around with the lead secured to a pole. I didn't want it to hurt it self, so got it to sit nicely and stay. Here Gabby, did you see what happened to that Banksy painting after auction?


I did, nice little stunt! :laughing:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 17202
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 26 guests