i was bored .. so ..

A right load of bollocks...

Re: i was bored .. so ..

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:27 pm

fforfake wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Are folk honestly saying Vam moans more than jra? NO ONE moans more than jra!
He was moaning until 2am and was back on and moaning again just five hours later.
He’s still moaning now :brickwall:

He’s pretending to moan. Despite him crying in virtually every thread, begging for people to be banned and having a meltdown over swear words, none of this really bothers him. He’s only pretending to be such a cry baby nonce...

And by admitting he's a fake he loses any shred of credibility he might have had.

He has never had any credibility. He wears Lonsdale clobber and uses cheap hookers, not to mention his sexual assault incident in the pub...
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:31 pm

Dean wrote:
fforfake wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Are folk honestly saying Vam moans more than jra? NO ONE moans more than jra!
He was moaning until 2am and was back on and moaning again just five hours later.

He’s pretending to moan. Despite him crying in virtually every thread, begging for people to be banned and having a meltdown over swear words, none of this really bothers him. He’s only pretending to be such a cry baby nonce...

And by admitting he's a fake he loses any shred of credibility he might have had.

He has never had any credibility. He wears Lonsdale clobber and uses cheap hookers, not to mention his sexual assault incident in the pub...

Pulling someone's hair is sexual assault?

You learn something new every day.

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
fforfake wrote:
Dean wrote:

Pulling someone's hair is sexual assault?

You learn something new every day.

That isn’t the whole story. It’s people like you that enable these sexual predators...
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:45 pm

Feel free to link to where jra admitted to a sexual assault.

Postby jra » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:18 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
Nivarna wrote:To be fair jra, what you've written is a little economical with the truth. You don't ignore people, especially Dean. I've seen threads where you have made 'digs' and mentioned Dean when he's not even been on the thread. You do the same with lots of posters... Making inflammatory comments, or landing in a thread to garner attention with random comments.

You say in one breath that you see it as a joke. In the next it's a big deal. All this you will not allow people to do X, Y and Z is not up to you, you don't control or dictate what people post. The Admin see to that. The constant complaining is confusing, as if it's that bad, why are you here?

Dean is fair game. Only a few days ago he came into a music thread and told me to stop spamming the thread with shit music and I had only posted three track in a row, which IMO is no big deal. Not only that he accused calitom of being a paedo, when obviously he meant something else and/or was joking.

The vast majority of posters I attack have done it previously to me first and not the other way around. It doesn't matter what thread it is in.

People have mentioned me/attacked me in threads before I was even registered or posted here, so that argument doesn't really hold water.

did you let admin know that there was an issue in the music thread?

Actually I did IIRC a while back when Dean was getting out of hand (again). It's quite rare for me to alert posts, but on this occasion it had to be done.

And while we are on the subject, I don't post here as guest, nor do I have multiple accounts/socks on DS, just in case that hasn't been explained for the umpteenth time.
jra

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:20 pm

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
Nivarna wrote:To be fair jra, what you've written is a little economical with the truth. You don't ignore people, especially Dean. I've seen threads where you have made 'digs' and mentioned Dean when he's not even been on the thread. You do the same with lots of posters... Making inflammatory comments, or landing in a thread to garner attention with random comments.

You say in one breath that you see it as a joke. In the next it's a big deal. All this you will not allow people to do X, Y and Z is not up to you, you don't control or dictate what people post. The Admin see to that. The constant complaining is confusing, as if it's that bad, why are you here?

Dean is fair game. Only a few days ago he came into a music thread and told me to stop spamming the thread with shit music and I had only posted three track in a row, which IMO is no big deal. Not only that he accused calitom of being a paedo, when obviously he meant something else and/or was joking.

The vast majority of posters I attack have done it previously to me first and not the other way around. It doesn't matter what thread it is in.

People have mentioned me/attacked me in threads before I was even registered or posted here, so that argument doesn't really hold water.

Actually I did IIRC a while back when Dean was getting out of hand (again). It's quite rare for me to alert posts, but on this occasion it had to be done.

And while we are on the subject, I don't post here as guest, nor do I have multiple accounts/socks on DS, just in case that hasn't been explained for the umpteenth time.

Why do you alert posts if nothing bothers you on here? :dunno:
Dean

Postby jra » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:24 pm

Dean wrote:
fforfake wrote:
Dean wrote:

Still going with that one. Change your material. It's wearing very thin now.
jra

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:25 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
fforfake wrote:
Dean wrote:

Still going with that one. Change your material. It's wearing very thin now.

Like your hairline?
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:28 pm

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:

you alerted the posts you are whining about that are on the music thread? because that is what I asked

think carefully before you lie
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:35 pm

Is accusing someone of sexual assault an okay form of trolling then?

No issues with this? Seriously?

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:38 pm

Bella wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
The past month or so I haven’t posted much at all. The Admin should have a look at themselves before blaming me...

That's an odd excuse Dean?
You attack posters for months, they lay off for a while and claim it's not you because you haven't posted much?
Do you really believe that, because I think you're the only one who does.

He wrote that because it's always someone else's fault. He's too stupid to realise the meaning of cause and effect. He thinks posters should hang around silently till he announces he's going out or taking a few days off, then post furiously, then stop again when he reappears to abuse them.
He killed Burbles because he was a dictator mod who nobody could trust, you couldn't even question why posts were moved from one thread to another, forget about abusing a mod there like he does on here

Absolute rubbish regarding Burbles!

Some self respect Bella? The man abused you across multiple forums when you were Shine's best friend, your sucking up to him on here and telling lies for him just makes you one of his top notch enablers. Did you forget your constant references to being a mental health expert when lying for an emotional and mental abuser like Dean?

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:39 pm

Guest wrote:Is accusing someone of sexual assault an okay form of trolling then?

Your opinion doesn’t count...
Dean

Postby touch-feely » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:49 pm

Guest wrote:Is accusing someone of sexual assault an okay form of trolling then?

He admitted it himself on DS, it's still there somewhere but you'll have to go find it yourself.
touch-feely

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:52 pm

I've sexually assaulted myself a few times over the years.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby measurer » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Bella wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
The past month or so I haven’t posted much at all. The Admin should have a look at themselves before blaming me...

That's an odd excuse Dean?
You attack posters for months, they lay off for a while and claim it's not you because you haven't posted much?
Do you really believe that, because I think you're the only one who does.

He wrote that because it's always someone else's fault. He's too stupid to realise the meaning of cause and effect. He thinks posters should hang around silently till he announces he's going out or taking a few days off, then post furiously, then stop again when he reappears to abuse them.
He killed Burbles because he was a dictator mod who nobody could trust, you couldn't even question why posts were moved from one thread to another, forget about abusing a mod there like he does on here

Absolute rubbish regarding Burbles!

Some self respect Bella? The man abused you across multiple forums when you were Shine's best friend, your sucking up to him on here and telling lies for him just makes you one of his top notch enablers. Did you forget your constant references to being a mental health expert when lying for an emotional and mental abuser like Dean?

You decided to put the boot into Bella for saying the truth? I never had a problem from Dean when he was admin of Burbles. Actually, he was quite different there. And Bella was correct when she said he never ruined Burbles, because RL did that, not any one person. So wtf does Shine come into it??? Nowhere! You posted the above just because you could, but you were pulled on the lie that Dean ruined it. Can you not take the truth, so therefore go after the one who says it? Eejit. :shake head:
measurer

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms