A right load of bollocks...

Re: i was bored .. so ..

Postby jra » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:42 am

Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
You’re in the wrong because you couldn’t take no for an answer.
No means no.

Note to self. Why am I having to explain this for the millionth time Are people hoping the story will change like history does over the centuries. It feels like people have been scrutinizing every detail for centuries.

Way to go NN with taking the women's side, even though I was assaulted. That still doesn't justified being assaulted after I thought it was all over anyway. It was her friend who verbally abused me and I said I want to talk to your friend, not you. Rinse and repeat once or twice.

NN. I don't think it really matters what I write, you'll still think I was in the wrong, even though I could have had the women arrested, but me being me didn't think it was that big a deal, unlike some people on here that want dine out on it for years.

Anyone would think I'd murdered a few people.

Because you want to. Otherwise, you'd ignore any mention of it.

Who do you think you're fooling with this martyr act, jra? :roll: Everyone knows by now that you're simply inacapable of letting a single name check go unanswered.

I doubt it, but anyway you do what you want to do, I'll do what I want to do on here.

Look up the difference between every and most in the dictionary. :thumbsup:

You have said in the past you'd be ignoring me on here, but here you are again. So, take your own advice on the ignoring bit.

It's tough to ignore you when you dominate the place with your shite and your spamming :hand:

You think I dominate this place. Yeah right.
jra

Postby touchy-feely » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:58 am

jra wrote:
touchy-feely wrote:
Richie BowWow wrote:
touchy-feely wrote:
We've been through this before. Your actions as you described them were aimed at a stranger, touching and refusal to stop despite being told to several times, along with telling the victim she was attractive, amounted to assault (touching any part of the body which is unwanted and distressing) with an underlying sexual motive. It's what got you banned wasn't it?

Anyway, you've already said you don't mean what you say on here, so nothing coming from you can be taken at face value.

No when it come to sexual assault it very much matters which part of the body is touched, if you touched someone's arm it wouldn't be sexual assault would it?

Unless you touched it with your penis.

What do you think it was then - just a public order offence (ignoring the sexual motive)?

Sexual motive. Jesus. I was just trying to talk to a woman and got assaulted for my troubles.

Get this through your head.

No. Offence. Was. Committed. Other. Than. Me. Being. Assaulted.

Shall I cut and paste all this, since some people won't let the matter drop.

I think what you should get through your head is that it's not on to go up to a stranger and start touching her and telling her she's pretty. That she had to tell you to stop three times says that either you refuse to take 'no' for an answer, or you are someone who doesn't understand conventional social signals. Either way your behaviour was wrong even though you can't apparently see that. Your actions would be considered at a minimum a public order offence if she had reported you. Yes you were attacked as a result of what you did but don't for one minute think you were the only victim in that tacky encounter.
touchy-feely

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:52 am

jra wrote:
touchy-feely wrote:
Richie BowWow wrote:
touchy-feely wrote:
We've been through this before. Your actions as you described them were aimed at a stranger, touching and refusal to stop despite being told to several times, along with telling the victim she was attractive, amounted to assault (touching any part of the body which is unwanted and distressing) with an underlying sexual motive. It's what got you banned wasn't it?

Anyway, you've already said you don't mean what you say on here, so nothing coming from you can be taken at face value.

No when it come to sexual assault it very much matters which part of the body is touched, if you touched someone's arm it wouldn't be sexual assault would it?

What do you think it was then - just a public order offence (ignoring the sexual motive)?

Sexual motive. Jesus. I was just trying to talk to a woman and got assaulted for my troubles.

You must love the attention to keep answering to all this again and again and ....
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:08 am

He loves the attention and everyone else loves giving him the attention.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:03 pm

Different day same old pile on to JRA.

Only Holls had the decency to put a stop to it before. Some of the people that moan about pile ons when it happens to them join in when it’s against JRA.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:07 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:He loves the attention and everyone else loves giving him the attention.

I don't like your avi Lady.
I'm biased though because I just don't like those Russian dolls .... they're so full of themselves.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:36 pm

Guest wrote:Different day same old pile on to JRA.

Only Holls had the decency to put a stop to it before. Some of the people that moan about pile ons when it happens to them join in when it’s against JRA.

I just don't understand how a poster is allowed to state, with zero evidence, that another poster has sexually abused women.

That's repulsive and the fact no one even acknowledges such disgraceful remarks is bizarre.

There was a big debate about the use of the term Ratboy a while back but some one accusing someone of sexual assault? That's fine apparently :shake head:

Postby LM busy in the kitchen » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:24 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:He loves the attention and everyone else loves giving him the attention.

I don't like your avi Lady.
I'm biased though because I just don't like those Russian dolls .... they're so full of themselves.

:gigglesnshit:

I’ll change it later, something more up your alley.
LM busy in the kitchen

Postby jra » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:30 pm

touchy-feely wrote:
jra wrote:
touchy-feely wrote:
Richie BowWow wrote:
touchy-feely wrote:

I think what you should get through your head is that it's not on to go up to a stranger and start touching her and telling her she's pretty. That she had to tell you to stop three times says that either you refuse to take 'no' for an answer, or you are someone who doesn't understand conventional social signals. Either way your behaviour was wrong even though you can't apparently see that. Your actions would be considered at a minimum a public order offence if she had reported you. Yes you were attacked as a result of what you did but don't for one minute think you were the only victim in that tacky encounter.

Public order offence towards me. Are you on meds or drugs or both, because it sounds like it. Tacky encounter, you are a bit fucked up in the head, if I may say so. Seek help because you shouldn't be allowed out in public without supervision.

Reported me for what. Trying to talk to her and lightly touching her on her upper arm to attract her attention. That's a crime now these days is it? Having my hair pulled from behind after the event isn't? It was her friend acting as spokesperson and verbally abusing me. Still no criticism from you that I was physically assaulted by having my hair pulled is wrong. How big are those blinkers you are wearing. And yes I was the only victim in that encounter, although you don't, can't or won't see it.

Now go away. I was there at the time and you weren't, so I am in a better position to know what went on than you are.
jra

Postby jra » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:33 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:
touchy-feely wrote:
Richie BowWow wrote:
touchy-feely wrote:

You must love the attention to keep answering to all this again and again and ....

I didn't initially bring up the subject.
jra

Postby jra » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:35 pm

Guest wrote:Different day same old pile on to JRA.

Exactly.
jra

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:22 pm

JRA
Have you ever stopped to think that they'd clocked you, mooching around and moving in to approach them, and thought what's this sad weirdo heading this way for. The plan was obviously that none of them wanted to speak to you, and your not respecting boundaries, and actually touching them was unwelcome. You can try to justify it, but you doing your "Hello pretty lady" number and not moving off when politely told the first time, obviously meant they had to make it crystal clear. You were abused and had your hair pulled as you presented yourself as a weirdo... They were right!

Postby TWAT » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:28 pm

FINALLY figured out how to get the piggin' thing installed on my box ..

http://krang.myds.me/vbull/activity.php

next stop .. data migration :)
TWAT

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:39 pm

TWATkins wrote:FINALLY figured out how to get the piggin' thing installed on my box ..

You need DB access and you only get that on my computers in my presence.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:54 pm

Stooo wrote:
TWATkins wrote:FINALLY figured out how to get the piggin' thing installed on my box ..

You need DB access and you only get that on my computers in my presence.

That's a no then Jase! :wag:

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms