i was bored .. so ..

A right load of bollocks...

Re: i was bored .. so ..

Postby measurer » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:34 pm

:yess:
measurer

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:41 pm

Dean wrote:I’m not surprised the poor young girl defended herself from him. Can you imagine having the Luton version of Swiss Toni come up to you, thinning hairline freshly treated with just for men, Lonsdale trackie and Reebok classics on, dropping his hilarious jokes on you? Doesn’t bear thinking about...

Oh right so what is it exactly you are doing right that you spend your entire existence calling people nonces and paedos and Mongs on here?

Postby Dean » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:02 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:I’m not surprised the poor young girl defended herself from him. Can you imagine having the Luton version of Swiss Toni come up to you, thinning hairline freshly treated with just for men, Lonsdale trackie and Reebok classics on, dropping his hilarious jokes on you? Doesn’t bear thinking about...

Oh right so what is it exactly you are doing right that you spend your entire existence calling people nonces and paedos and Mongs on here?

Well I ain’t dying my hair, wearing Lonsdale trackies and sexually abusing young ladies that’s for sure...
Dean

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:06 am

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well I ain’t dying my hair, wearing Lonsdale trackies and sexually abusing young ladies that’s for sure...

I doubt he's been done for drink driving but then you may know someone who has.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:14 am

Guest wrote:

He bends pipes as well.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Nucks » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:11 am

Richie BowWow wrote:
touchy-feely wrote:
We've been through this before. Your actions as you described them were aimed at a stranger, touching and refusal to stop despite being told to several times, along with telling the victim she was attractive, amounted to assault (touching any part of the body which is unwanted and distressing) with an underlying sexual motive. It's what got you banned wasn't it?

Anyway, you've already said you don't mean what you say on here, so nothing coming from you can be taken at face value.

No when it come to sexual assault it very much matters which part of the body is touched, if you touched someone's arm it wouldn't be sexual assault would it?

Unless you touched it with your penis.

Ooh I say, that would be some feat if we were both standing at the bar. :gigglesnshit: So uh... know anyone with such endowments? Asking for a friend. :doomed:
Nucks

Postby touchy-feely » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:21 am

Richie BowWow wrote:
touchy-feely wrote:
We've been through this before. Your actions as you described them were aimed at a stranger, touching and refusal to stop despite being told to several times, along with telling the victim she was attractive, amounted to assault (touching any part of the body which is unwanted and distressing) with an underlying sexual motive. It's what got you banned wasn't it?

Anyway, you've already said you don't mean what you say on here, so nothing coming from you can be taken at face value.

No when it come to sexual assault it very much matters which part of the body is touched, if you touched someone's arm it wouldn't be sexual assault would it?

What do you think it was then - just a public order offence (ignoring the sexual motive)?
touchy-feely

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:37 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:He bends pipes as well.

Thats a coincidence coz he also bends the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby jra » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:51 am

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
Richie BowWow wrote:
touchy-feely wrote:

Not rocket science is it.

Fuck's sake. This incident happened probably about 2+ years ago and I've got a shit load of grief about it. I'm the only one who was assaulted and I was verbally abused, but because I'm a man I'm the one in the wrong. Now you know why I've paid for female company, because I don't wan't all the crap that comes with bad attitude women you see all around these days.

You’re in the wrong because you couldn’t take no for an answer.
No means no.

Note to self. Why am I having to explain this for the millionth time. Are people hoping the story will change like history does over the centuries. It feels like people have been scrutinizing every detail for centuries.

Way to go NN with taking the women's side, even though I was assaulted. That still doesn't justified being assaulted after I thought it was all over anyway. It was her friend who verbally abused me and I said I want to talk to your friend, not you. Rinse and repeat once or twice.

NN. I don't think it really matters what I write, you'll still think I was in the wrong, even though I could have had the women arrested, but me being me didn't think it was that big a deal, unlike some people on here that want dine out on it for years.

Anyone would think I'd murdered a few people.
jra

Postby jra » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:53 am

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Of FFS Dean, change the record.
jra

Postby jra » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:04 am

touchy-feely wrote:
Richie BowWow wrote:
touchy-feely wrote:

What do you think it was then - just a public order offence (ignoring the sexual motive)?

Sexual motive. Jesus. I was just trying to talk to a woman and got assaulted for my troubles.

Get this through your head.

No. Offence. Was. Committed. Other. Than. Me. Being. Assaulted.

Shall I cut and paste all this, since some people won't let the matter drop.
jra

Postby jra » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:11 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

I doubt he's been done for drink driving but then you may know someone who has.

Ha ha. It's quite difficult to be done for drink driving when you don't own a car.
jra

Postby Vam » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:11 am

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
No means no.

Note to self. Why am I having to explain this for the millionth time Are people hoping the story will change like history does over the centuries. It feels like people have been scrutinizing every detail for centuries.

Way to go NN with taking the women's side, even though I was assaulted. That still doesn't justified being assaulted after I thought it was all over anyway. It was her friend who verbally abused me and I said I want to talk to your friend, not you. Rinse and repeat once or twice.

NN. I don't think it really matters what I write, you'll still think I was in the wrong, even though I could have had the women arrested, but me being me didn't think it was that big a deal, unlike some people on here that want dine out on it for years.

Because you want to. Otherwise, you'd ignore any mention of it.

Who do you think you're fooling with this martyr act, jra? :roll: Everyone knows by now that you're simply incapable of letting a single name check go unanswered.
Last edited by Vam on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vam

Postby jra » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:16 am

Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
No means no.

Note to self. Why am I having to explain this for the millionth time Are people hoping the story will change like history does over the centuries. It feels like people have been scrutinizing every detail for centuries.

Who do you think you're fooling with this martyr act, jra? :roll: Everyone knows by now that you're simply inacapable of letting a single name check go unanswered.

I doubt it, but anyway you do what you want to do, I'll do what I want to do on here.

Look up the difference between every and most in the dictionary. :thumbsup:

You have said in the past you'd be ignoring me on here, but here you are again. So, take your own advice on the ignoring bit.
jra

Postby Vam » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:22 am

jra wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
No means no.

Who do you think you're fooling with this martyr act, jra? :roll: Everyone knows by now that you're simply inacapable of letting a single name check go unanswered.

I doubt it, but anyway you do what you want to do, I'll do what I want to do on here.

Look up the difference between every and most in the dictionary. :thumbsup:

You have said in the past you'd be ignoring me on here, but here you are again. So, take your own advice on the ignoring bit.

It's tough to ignore you when you dominate the place with your shite and your spamming :hand:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms