A right load of bollocks...

Re: i was bored .. so ..

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:13 pm

Gabby wrote:I find Holly very amiable... a good trait for a mod! :thumbsup:

She doesn’t bait and ban you though...
Dean

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:15 pm

Guest wrote:Dean is clearly a cancer to any forum. That's been clear since be reappeared here. Someone with nothing better to do with his time than to try and hurt people, especially women.

I don't get why one or two here seem determined to enable him.

But some of the people pointing out what a creep he is were noticeably silent when he spent weeks following Vam around dogs trying to bully her off the forum. Calling her a mentally ill alky daily. One of the ugliest things I've seen on a forum.

To be fair Vams done and said far worse to others than Dean ever did to her. It was a bully being schooled by a better bully.

Sympathy not needed in this case.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:18 pm

Sundaze wrote:
Dean wrote:
Text wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:'ignoring' you're doing it all wrong

My post to him was an absolute one off. Hence why I said I'll go 'BACK' to ignoring him. I have totally blanked him for weeks, despite intense provocation from him.
Instead of taking sides maybe you could offer a tiny dollop of support to Holly, who sounds a bit upset?
You give me warnings every 2 minutes, for even breathing, How many warnings have you ever given to Dean? NONE!

Well done to the likes of LM, Holly & Sundaze, for squaring up to Dean. Cos let's face it, it's exceptionally rare to see women standing up to Dean.
Bye guys x

When has Sundaze ever ‘squared up’ to me? She makes a few snidey posts when she knows there’s back up there, then slinks off like a coward when asked about them. Hardly ‘squaring up’ is it?

I don't want to square up to you.

I don't like it when you call people names like pedo and nonce when it isn't true.

It reminds me of a not very time time in my life that you exacerbated by following me round forums calling me an awful thing and even though I messaged you at the time explaining and asking you to stop you didnt.
And it actually very much affected me at the time

it really doesn’t surprise me that’s Dean followed you round. He’s alao followed Goodie round on here and people enable both him and his rape and chloroform comments.

Same sad little man. Different woman to target.

Postby Vam » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Dean is clearly a cancer to any forum. That's been clear since be reappeared here. Someone with nothing better to do with his time than to try and hurt people, especially women.

But some of the people pointing out what a creep he is were noticeably silent when he spent weeks following Vam around dogs trying to bully her off the forum. Calling her a mentally ill alky daily. One of the ugliest things I've seen on a forum.

To be fair Vams done and said far worse to others than Dean ever did to her. It was a bully being schooled by a better bully.

Like what? :again?:

Come on, baghead, own your shit and tell us what you mean - you can still stay hidden though :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Like what? :again?:

Come on, baghead, own your shit and tell us what you mean - you can still stay hidden though :mrgreen:

You’re expecting a cowardly baghead to back up a claim? Are you new here? :laughing:
Dean

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Sundaze wrote:
Dean wrote:
Text wrote:

My post to him was an absolute one off. Hence why I said I'll go 'BACK' to ignoring him. I have totally blanked him for weeks, despite intense provocation from him.
Instead of taking sides maybe you could offer a tiny dollop of support to Holly, who sounds a bit upset?
You give me warnings every 2 minutes, for even breathing, How many warnings have you ever given to Dean? NONE!

Well done to the likes of LM, Holly & Sundaze, for squaring up to Dean. Cos let's face it, it's exceptionally rare to see women standing up to Dean.
Bye guys x

When has Sundaze ever ‘squared up’ to me? She makes a few snidey posts when she knows there’s back up there, then slinks off like a coward when asked about them. Hardly ‘squaring up’ is it?

I don't like it when you call people names like pedo and nonce when it isn't true.

It reminds me of a not very time time in my life that you exacerbated by following me round forums calling me an awful thing and even though I messaged you at the time explaining and asking you to stop you didnt.

Oh shut up with your whining. People on here experience far nastier things and others can join in and yet their targets don’t make such a song and dance about it. Piss off if you can’t handle it.

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:23 pm

Guest wrote:it really doesn’t surprise me that’s Dean followed you round.

Wrong way round mate. She followed me...
Dean

Postby Vam » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:23 pm

It's Huntertwat :woteva: :woteva: :woteva:

And even if it isn't, it posts exactly like Huntertwat posts.

So, it's Huntertwat... :roll:
Vam

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
Dean wrote:
Text wrote:

Bye guys x

Oh shut up with your whining. People on here experience far nastier things and others can join in and yet their targets don’t make such a song and dance about it. Piss off if you can’t handle it.

She couldn’t handle it so much, she decided to join here (despite not knowing anybody here) and Burbles, where I was Admin. Poor little lamb must have been traumatised seeing me everywhere... :roll:
Dean

Postby Sundaze » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:44 pm

You invited me to burbles then you started following me round there, calling me shit mum
Sundaze

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Sundaze wrote:You invited me to burbles then you started following me round there, calling me shit mum

A convenient tale because it’s no longer there. Not how it happened at all... :roll:
Dean

Postby Sundaze » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:52 pm

Dean wrote:
Sundaze wrote:You invited me to burbles then you started following me round there, calling me shit mum

A convenient tale because it’s no longer there. Not how it happened at all... :roll:

You invited everyone that was posting on mathers forum at the time

Altho I'll give you your due later on we did have some lovely chats so I suppose I should be gracious and say you aren't harsh all the time
Sundaze

Postby Gabby » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:54 pm

Dean wrote:
Gabby wrote:I find Holly very amiable... a good trait for a mod! :thumbsup:

She doesn’t bait and ban you though...

She would if I gave her enough shit!

She bans Vam for good reason.... Vam baits Holly, then plays the victim when Holly responds...
Gabby

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:55 pm

Sundaze wrote:
Dean wrote:

Altho I'll give you your due later on we did have some lovely chats so I suppose I should be gracious and say you aren't harsh all the time

Yeah ok, you’ve had your attention for today. Fuck off...
Dean

Postby Sundaze » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:55 pm

Dean wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
Dean wrote:

Yeah ok, you’ve had your attention for today. Fuck off...

:gigglesnshit: have a lovely day!
Sundaze

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms