Modesty culture

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Modesty culture

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:08 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:And a jra pile on.

You cowards have no morals.

And that post is quite ironic with his avatar.

Everything about him is ironic.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Goodwife » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:13 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
I am always covered up good husband. Have to say the workman that appreciated me earlier made me smile. Not wearing today's top again though was a bit tight but nice confidence boost

Do you actually want Dean to follow you round drooling?

Oh he isn't drooling at me over that. He drools over everyone it's a side effect of being dropped on his head as a baby
Goodwife

Postby Cobs » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:16 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
I am always covered up good husband. Have to say the workman that appreciated me earlier made me smile. Not wearing today's top again though was a bit tight but nice confidence boost

Oh he isn't drooling at me over that. He drools over everyone it's a side effect of being dropped on his head as a baby

Very astute m'lady.
Cobs

Postby jra » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:13 pm

banana chewits wrote:
jra wrote:
Change the record Dean. No assault sexual or otherwise took place.

ETA. From me that is. The same can't be said for the two women involved.

No take your head out of your trolling arse and just accept that you are pushing your luck here and you are picking on the wrong person, because I will if necessary take matters further in terms of internet harassment if you persist.

do lonsdale do a hijab?

if you wear one in the pub they can't pull your hair.

Of course you're right, I wasn't wearing Londsdale that day. :roll:
jra

Postby jra » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:30 pm

Guest wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
jra wrote:

No take your head out of your trolling arse and just accept that you are pushing your luck here and you are picking on the wrong person, because I will if necessary take matters further in terms of internet harassment if you persist.

do lonsdale do a hijab?

If he stops pestering women he won't even need a hijab - they'll completely ignore him. Mind you, we know how he acts when he's been ignored for a while ...

Why don't you take your own advice and ignore me.

Do you get off on making false accusations regarding situations you don't really know much about? Some sort of forum drug getting you high?

So, we can only conclude you need different meds and/or medical help with your problems. Over to you.
jra

Postby Rockstar » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:35 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
jra wrote:

do lonsdale do a hijab?

If he stops pestering women he won't even need a hijab - they'll completely ignore him. Mind you, we know how he acts when he's been ignored for a while ...

Do you get off on making false accusations regarding situations you don't really know much about? Some sort of forum drug getting you high?

So, we can only conclude you need different meds and/or medical help with your problems. Over to you.

I don't think talk about your sexual assaults should be ignored in the light of you making crass comments around the same topic again and again...If only those girls had seen it through and pressed charges against you...If only
Rockstar

Postby jra » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:50 pm

Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
jra wrote:

do lonsdale do a hijab?

I don't think talk about your sexual assaults should be ignored in the light of you making crass comments around the same topic again and again...If only those girls had seen it through and pressed charges against you...If only

I'm not the one bringing up the subject time and time again. So, you got that bit wrong.

BIB. Then they would have been the only ones arrested. Not me.

Let me spell this out once and for all for call centre boy, that is like a stuck record reading from a script, I did not assault either of these women, sexually of otherwise, they assaulted me verbally and physically. Now stop your white knighting trolling bullshit. I ignored you the first time around recently, thinking naively you might drop the subject, but no Cockstar wades in again.

The end X a million.
jra

Postby Rockstar » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:58 pm

jra wrote:
I'm not the one bringing up the subject time and time again. So, you got that bit wrong.

Let me spell this out once and for all for call centre boy, that is like a stuck record reading from a script, I did not assault either of these women, sexually of otherwise, they assaulted me verbally and physically. Now stop your white knighting trolling bullshit. I ignored you the first time around recently, thinking naively you might drop the subject, but no Cockstar wades in again.

The end X a million.

You got thrown out of the pub mate...Your lies don't wash here... :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Postby jra » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:28 pm

Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:

The end X a million.

You got thrown out of the pub mate...Your lies don't wash here... :thumbsup:

What I'm saying is not lies simply because the staff took the side of the women even though they didn't know the full story. And I didn't get thrown out, I was asked to leave. Not the same thing. So I left. Their loss. I've got other places to go and they've lost hundreds of pounds worth of business.
jra

Postby xtras1 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:04 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

How can anyone drool over that post? .. GW'S may be a bit plump making the top tight! Tut tut .. ray .
xtras1

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms