Modesty culture

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Modesty culture

Postby jra » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:57 pm

Dean wrote:An unattractive 50 plus year old man, dressed in cheap sports direct clothes and with dyed hair shouldn’t be touching 20 something girls repeatedly to get their attention in pubs. Stick to cheap prostitutes jra, young girls are way out of your league...

No means no mate... :shake head:

I didn't touch the woman repeatedly.

Still dining out on this Dean.

How do you know I'm unattractive. Have you seen a picture of me.

Coming from the guy that thinks it's classy to eat young wart hog meat with brown sauce.
jra

Postby Dean » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:58 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:An unattractive 50 plus year old man, dressed in cheap sports direct clothes and with dyed hair shouldn’t be touching 20 something girls repeatedly to get their attention in pubs. Stick to cheap prostitutes jra, young girls are way out of your league...

Coming from the guy that thinks it's classy to eat young wart hog meat with brown sauce.

Does bacon come from wart hogs? :dunno:
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:01 pm

jra wrote:

I suppose you don't eat young sheep?

pig is pig innit
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Don’t feed the fat troll » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:05 pm

jra wrote:

Why bother answering the troll. Deans had his pic up before. He’s a fat very average (being kind) looking bloke who gets his kicks being a twat on the Internet. The only women he’d ever pull are desperate lasses off the Internet.
Don’t feed the fat troll

Postby jra » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

Do fries come with that shake.

Wart hog is a wild species of pig, as if I need to tell you that. What's the point with you. You won't go away, admin won't perma ban you, so we're circling the drain here forum wise mostly down to you, so forum over unless you step down or tone it down. Thanks Dean for pissing over everybody and getting away with it, but what can I do about it, because you are a forum legend.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:07 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:

pig is pig innit

Point missed.

I wasn't talking about about eating 'young' pork, but what you put on it when you eat it. See above.
jra

Postby Dean » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:08 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

Do fries come with that shake.

Wart hog is a wild species of pig, as if I need to tell you that. What's the point with you. You won't go away, admin won't perma ban you, so we're circling the drain here forum wise mostly down to you, so forum over unless you step down or tone it down. Thanks Dean for pissing over everybody and getting away with it, but what can I do about it, because you are a forum legend.

You’ll just have to accept it mate.
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:09 pm

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:

pig is pig innit

Point missed.

I wasn't talking about about eating 'young' pork, but what you put on it when you eat it. See above.

so why say young if it wasn't relevant

and what is wrong with brown sauce? it's the perfect thing for bacon
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:13 pm

I hate to interrupt but Modesty Culture sounds like a whore name, never name your children that.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:14 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s cringeworthy the way you speak about Vam, attacking her for racism when there are much more racist things posted. Selective foutrage.

Thanks, Guesty. It's no biggie though - just Huntertwat getting all revved up and babbling to himself again :woteva: :woteva: :off head:

How is it selective when, when your posts are being addressed ?
When Gabby made her racist rants. she was admonished for them alone!
Stop the victim vam bullshit. You're an abusive poster don't complain when you are pulled up for it.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:15 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s cringeworthy the way you speak about Vam, attacking her for racism when there are much more racist things posted. Selective foutrage.

Thanks, Guesty. It's no biggie though - just Huntertwat getting all revved up and babbling to himself again :woteva: :woteva: :off head:

Claiming every anti vam post is made by this hunter character isn't working. I know because I'm not him and think you're a cunt.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Are you looking into a mirror Dean, As long as it's a lesson learned.

Postby jra » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:28 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:

pig is pig innit

Point missed.

so why say young if it wasn't relevant

and what is wrong with brown sauce? it's the perfect thing for bacon

Because it was a young wart hog mentioned at the time in whatever thread it was.
jra

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:38 pm

jra hasn't sexually assaulted anyone, sounds like he was assaulted by that woman who pulled his hair though.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Nucks » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:53 pm

Stooo wrote:I hate to interrupt but Modesty Culture sounds like a whore name, never name your children that.

Meg will be gutted.
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms