Monday Madness!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Monday Madness!

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:00 pm

jra wrote:
And on you go.

I think most of us have had enough of your incessant persistent trolling without prior provocation. You even try to piss on people's bonfires in neutral threads, e.g. music threads.

Even in baby-naming threads.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
jra wrote:
And on you go.

I think most of us have had enough of your incessant persistent trolling without prior provocation. You even try to piss on people's bonfires in neutral threads, e.g. music threads.

Even in baby-naming threads.

Any thread I want to mate...
Dean

Postby jra » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:42 am

Middens wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:Did you get out of the wrong side of the sleeping blanket today, jra?

And on you go.

:shake head: You flooding the music thread is bad etiquette. It's for everyone, not just you. I think people have been quite patient with you considering.

Or they are too lazy with the mouse scroll button. It's no big deal.
jra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:19 am

jra wrote:
Middens wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:Did you get out of the wrong side of the sleeping blanket today, jra?

And on you go.

:shake head: You flooding the music thread is bad etiquette. It's for everyone, not just you. I think people have been quite patient with you considering.

Do people still use a mouse? Seems like a ‘good old days’ thing now.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Abs » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:26 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:
Middens wrote:
jra wrote:

And on you go.

If you don't use a mouse, what would you use?
Abs

Postby jra » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:51 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:
Middens wrote:
jra wrote:

And on you go.

Yes, certainly on a PC/laptop. A decent mouse works far better than a touch pad in terms of usability.

@Middens. Other than that, on mouse less devices many people are quick enough typing out text messages, but then complain about a few songs in a row. Well, scroll past them instead of moaning about it. Ungrateful fuckers. I don't need to post any music links at all, so fuck you moaners. I'm only doing it as a means of sharing. It's bad etiquette to post as a guest if you want to be taken seriously, rather than being an anonymous bag head.
Last edited by jra on Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby Gabby » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:55 am

Does anyone actually listen to music videos that others post? :dunno: ..... I used to listen to some but don’t tend to go on the thread anymore!
Gabby

Postby jra » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:59 am

Gabby wrote:Does anyone actually listen to music videos that others post? :dunno: ..... I used to listen to some but don’t tend to go on the thread anymore!

Very likely not, so don't then complain about it.

I have to scroll through pages and pages of other shyte in other threads, so generally just ignore it. Other people's problems.
jra

Postby Gabby » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:11 pm

jra wrote:
Gabby wrote:Does anyone actually listen to music videos that others post? :dunno: ..... I used to listen to some but don’t tend to go on the thread anymore!

Very likely not, so don't then complain about it.

I have to scroll through pages and pages of other shyte in other threads, so generally just ignore it. Other people's problems.

I don’t complain! :dunno:
Gabby

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:17 pm

Abs wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:
Middens wrote:
jra wrote:And on you go.

Most people use smart pads and smart phones nowadays. Or a touchpad on their lappy.

Going back to using a mouse seems archaic now. :ooer:
Lady Murasaki

Postby jra » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:41 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Abs wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:
Middens wrote: :shake head: You flooding the music thread is bad etiquette. It's for everyone, not just you. I think people have been quite patient with you considering.

Most people use smart pads and smart phones nowadays. Or a touchpad on their lappy.

Going back to using a mouse seems archaic now. :ooer:

More modern technology isn't necessarily always better. I find it far easier to use a mouse with my laptop than use the inbuilt touch pad, but the touch pad option is still available. As for smartphones, the keys are too small, the screens are too small and the cameras usually pretty mediocre. Same for tablets, but not to such a great extent. I'd rather have a decent 15" laptop, good bridge camera, good DSLR, plus budget smartphone all of which can be bought for the price of a top of the range smartphone e.g. iPhone and all do their respective tasks better IMO.

The only advantage the very expensive smartphones have really is portability and these devices are being used more and more as status symbols, rather than how well they actually perform any particular task.

YMMV.
jra

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:45 pm

You keep saying that but most bridge cameras, like yours, are just small sensor compacts styled to look like DSLRs.

The Huawei P20 Pro has a bigger sensor and a better lens than your bridge camera.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Yes but a mouse is sooo cumbersome! It’s like the old days when the internet had to be dialled up and you had to wait through that awful dial up tone. No one wants to go back to those days!

Touch, touch, touch and yer done.
Lady Murasaki

Postby DND » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:52 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Yes but a mouse is sooo cumbersome! It’s like the old days when the internet had to be dialled up and you had to wait through that awful dial up tone. No one wants to go back to those days!

Tell that to jra.. :ooer:
DND

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:54 pm

DND wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Yes but a mouse is sooo cumbersome! It’s like the old days when the internet had to be dialled up and you had to wait through that awful dial up tone. No one wants to go back to those days!

Tell that to jra.. :ooer:

I was.
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms