Monday Madness!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Monday Madness!

Postby jra » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:25 am

Dean wrote:A carton of orange juice would say ‘Concentrate’ on it, not a cup. Good effort though, nearly got it right...

A carton of orange juice may have on it 'Made from freshly squeezed oranges', so nearly got it right. :thumbsup:
jra

Postby jra » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:30 am

Rockstar wrote:
jra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Guest wrote:
It was only recently he was asking another member here for bikini picks.

Rockstar makes my skin crawl.

He obviously goes against what his religion preaches!.... dirty letch! :shake head:.... women are stoned for less!

Men are stoned too. (Right from the time of Torah)

^Something new for you to learn today... :wubbers:

Yeah stoning. That's really 21st century civilized punishment.

It's hard to believe some countries even today allow it, but you could say the same thing about any corporal punishment executions. It's barbaric and medieval, like when witches (people performing witchcraft) were burnt at the stake in the UK and other parts of Europe. However, that last happened AFAIK in the 17th century.

India is a democracy of sorts, a free country, but not as most western Europeans are used to.

Does anyone else want to take up the opportunity to show jr.a that he is wrong yet again? :whistle:

(Hint: India and stoning) :srs?:

Rocky. Stop being a prick and spelling my username jr.a so you can try to snide behind my back.

I wasn't talking about stoning in India specifically.
jra

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:43 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:A carton of orange juice would say ‘Concentrate’ on it, not a cup. Good effort though, nearly got it right...

A carton of orange juice may have on it 'Made from freshly squeezed oranges', so nearly got it right. :thumbsup:

Wha the fuck are you babbling on about now, nonce?
Dean

Postby jra » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:11 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

Even Lidl sell freshly squeezed orange juice in cartons, i.e. not made from concentrate.

Have I got to spell this out for you? Not all cartons of orange juice are labelled with 'Made from concentrate'.

Did you ever have an education, because I'm beginning to wonder?

I see you're still getting a free nonce green card.
jra

Postby banana chewits » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:18 pm

jra wrote:

It's hard to believe some countries even today allow it, but you could say the same thing about any corporal punishment executions. It's barbaric and medieval, like when witches (people performing witchcraft) were burnt at the stake in the UK and other parts of Europe. However, that last happened AFAIK in the 17th century.

India is a democracy of sorts, a free country, but not as most western Europeans are used to.

the last woman burned to death in europe for being a witch was in the 18th century.
banana chewits

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:21 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

Even Lidl sell freshly squeezed orange juice in cartons, i.e. not made from concentrate.

Have I got to spell this out for you? Not all cartons of orange juice are labelled with 'Made from concentrate'.

Nobody said that all cartons have concentrate on them, you mad bastard. The issue was the cup...
Dean

Postby jra » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:27 pm

banana chewits wrote:
jra wrote:

the last woman burned to death in europe for being a witch was in the 18th century.

Irrespective of what century it was, we are still talking at least a couple of centuries ago, as in it being an outdated concept. That was the point really as in certain backward/medieval countries are still performing these killing rituals.
Last edited by jra on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby jra » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:32 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

Nobody said that all cartons have concentrate on them, you mad bastard. The issue was the cup...

The biggest issue is you, not a cup or a carton of juice.

I can get rid of the latter, but it's a shame the forum can't get rid of you. You're forum poison at the highest level.
jra

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:34 pm

Did you get out of the wrong side of the sleeping blanket today, jra?
Dean

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:35 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

He's trying too hard and it's backfiring on him. Funny thing is he just doesn't see it!

Postby banana chewits » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:35 pm

jra wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
jra wrote:

Irrespective of what century it was, we are still talking at least a couple of centuries ago, as in it being an outdated concept. That was the point really as in certain backward/medieval countries are still performing these killing rituals.

you're welcome. :smilin:
banana chewits

Postby jra » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:40 pm

Dean wrote:Did you get out of the wrong side of the sleeping blanket today, jra?

And on you go.

I think most of us have had enough of your incessant persistent trolling without prior provocation. You even try to piss on people's bonfires in neutral threads, e.g. music threads.
jra

Postby Dean » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:42 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:Did you get out of the wrong side of the sleeping blanket today, jra?

And on you go.

I think most of us have had enough of your incessant persistent trolling without prior provocation. You even try to piss on people's bonfires in neutral threads, e.g. music threads.

I replied to your trolling post today, mate. If you don’t want to engage with me then don’t quote my post and troll it... :thumbsup:
Dean

Postby Gabby » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:09 pm

This thread should be renamed ‘24/7 Madness’ :thud:
Gabby

Postby Middens » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:47 pm

jra wrote:

And on you go.

:shake head: You flooding the music thread is bad etiquette. It's for everyone, not just you. I think people have been quite patient with you considering.
Middens

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms