A right load of bollocks...

Re: Trans women are women

Postby Spangled » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:24 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
But if you’re overweight you know that’s in your own hands and that if you really wanted to you can change it, maybe with some help but it’s doable.
The need to be another gender is different, I think it’s to do with your environment/community having overly strong gender defining roles. That may be why they feel they don’t fit and want more fluidity between the sexes, I can understand that. It’s sad that it causes depression and/or self harm for some. People can be unnecessarily cruel towards sensitive people.

I don’t doubt that your environment has some influence, but I don’t think it plays such an important role. There’s evidence that it is caused by a crossing over of sex hormones in the womb. Studies in mice showed that if you give them hormones of the opposite sex after the genetalia have developed, they will behave like that sex, instead of their assigned sex. Like hermaphroditism.
I think there are also studies that show a trans woman’s brain will look like a female brain, rather than a male.

If it was that simple, ie hormones, which it might be, then wouldn’t an intake of your gender appropriate hormones solve that mix up?

Or is it fixed into place once you’re born?

I think things that major that happen during development are pretty permanent. I’d imagine it’s those second wave hormones that play a part in forming the brain, and the gender specific variations. Although I could be talking bollocks :mrgreen:

Isn’t being female the default setting for all mammals, hence everyone has nipples. Maybe some don’t get enough testosterone in the womb to become fully male mentally yet do develop the physical parts. :dunno:

Yes, everyone starts off female.
Spangled

Postby Middens » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:36 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Middens wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Anyone who uses the phrase "CIS women" has to be a PC Bot really don't they?

Do you also refer to the "LGBTQetc Community"?

And frequently refer to things being "problematic"?

:dunno: It just helps clarify who you are talking about when transgender issues are being discussed. I wouldn't normally use it outside that context. It's nothing to get annoyed or gammon about.

Sorry but Ray is right. Anyone who uses phrases like CIS woman or CIS man deserves a slap.

Usually it’s fat hairy lezzers who call people gammons too. Are you one of them?

Ahem. Welcome to the forum Middens, lovely avatar.

:smilin: Thank you!
Middens

Postby xtras1 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:49 pm

Guest wrote:Meh. I honestly do not give a fuck about em.

I'm sure they appreciate that :)
xtras1

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:26 pm

Why is it the cunts saying the "controversial" stuff are posting as guests?

Don't you have any fucking minerals?????
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms