Fairy tales...good or bad?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Fairy tales...good or bad?

Postby Rockstar » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:40 pm

Gabby wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Gabby wrote:What a load of twaddle!! :off head: ..... I doubt there’s a kid on the planet that’s kissed a frog expecting the same result as in the story book! :roll:


https://metro.co.uk/2010/02/01/the-prin ... ilm-67331/



Because you are thick,let me help you...You can counter argue that you were referring to the story book and the link talks about the film..But that would make you look like a twat...So be careful... :wubbers:


No thanks needed. :trollface:


Mowgliiiiiiiiiiiii :Hiya: ...... another fairytale! :pmsl:



Predictable as ever... :gigglesnshit: :Hiya:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 12455
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Re: Fairy tales...good or bad?

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:42 pm

Image


:pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Fairy tales...good or bad?

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:52 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Why does she feel the need to tell the world?

Sick of stupid SJW actors why think their opinions are so important.


Well your opinions are even less important you fascist piece of shit. :hand:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Fairy tales...good or bad?

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:56 pm

Image


:gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Fairy tales...good or bad?

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:09 pm

Rockstar wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Gabby wrote:What a load of twaddle!! :off head: ..... I doubt there’s a kid on the planet that’s kissed a frog expecting the same result as in the story book! :roll:


Good point Gabby.

And let's face facts fairy tales and nursery rhymes serve a purpose in learning and language development.



It sure helped you in learning names of different nationalities... :laughing:


Really? It must be a whole different affair where you are then.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 29092
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Fairy tales...good or bad?

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:10 pm

Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Gabby wrote:What a load of twaddle!! :off head: ..... I doubt there’s a kid on the planet that’s kissed a frog expecting the same result as in the story book! :roll:


Good point Gabby.

And let's face facts fairy tales and nursery rhymes serve a purpose in learning and language development.


Of course they do... the world’s gone mad! :off head:

I have kissed a few frogs though, I must admit! :laughing:


But only when sozzled no doubt :gigglesnshit:
A few charity jobs I take it out of sympathy :pmsl:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 29092
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Fairy tales...good or bad?

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:13 pm

Gabby wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Gabby wrote:What a load of twaddle!! :off head: ..... I doubt there’s a kid on the planet that’s kissed a frog expecting the same result as in the story book! :roll:


https://metro.co.uk/2010/02/01/the-prin ... ilm-67331/



Because you are thick,let me help you...You can counter argue that you were referring to the story book and the link talks about the film..But that would make you look like a twat...So be careful... :wubbers:


No thanks needed. :trollface:


Mowgliiiiiiiiiiiii :Hiya: ...... another fairytale! :pmsl:


The Jungle Book was an excellent book and the films produced have been great entertainment for countless generations.
An interesting concept of a kid who can communicate with animals and have a great adventure.
What is not to like?
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 29092
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Fairy tales...good or bad?

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:14 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Gabby wrote:What a load of twaddle!! :off head: ..... I doubt there’s a kid on the planet that’s kissed a frog expecting the same result as in the story book! :roll:


https://metro.co.uk/2010/02/01/the-prin ... ilm-67331/



Because you are thick,let me help you...You can counter argue that you were referring to the story book and the link talks about the film..But that would make you look like a twat...So be careful... :wubbers:


No thanks needed. :trollface:


Mowgliiiiiiiiiiiii :Hiya: ...... another fairytale! :pmsl:



Predictable as ever... :gigglesnshit: :Hiya:


She loves you really RoCrunt.
Have you got a mobile above your playpen?
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 29092
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Fairy tales...good or bad?

Postby Gabby » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:15 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Gabby wrote:What a load of twaddle!! :off head: ..... I doubt there’s a kid on the planet that’s kissed a frog expecting the same result as in the story book! :roll:


Good point Gabby.

And let's face facts fairy tales and nursery rhymes serve a purpose in learning and language development.



It sure helped you in learning names of different nationalities... :laughing:


Really? It must be a whole different affair where you are then.


He only understands the ‘bare necessities of life’... :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16735
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Fairy tales...good or bad?

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:17 pm

Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Good point Gabby.

And let's face facts fairy tales and nursery rhymes serve a purpose in learning and language development.



It sure helped you in learning names of different nationalities... :laughing:


Really? It must be a whole different affair where you are then.


He only understands the ‘bare necessities of life’... :gigglesnshit:



Which is quite usual for a man cub. :pmsl:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 29092
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Fairy tales...good or bad?

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:23 pm

Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Good point Gabby.

And let's face facts fairy tales and nursery rhymes serve a purpose in learning and language development.



It sure helped you in learning names of different nationalities... :laughing:


Really? It must be a whole different affair where you are then.


He only understands the ‘bare necessities of life’... :gigglesnshit:


Has anyone seen this new movie, and if so is it as good as the original?

User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 29092
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Fairy tales...good or bad?

Postby Vam » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:27 pm

Did anyone watch the neurotic Ms Knightley's smug virtue signalling in that interview, btw? :gigglesnshit:

I hope her little girl will soon surprise her by saying, "Mummy!! I promise to always rescue myself and to never give my voice up for man. But please may I drink a whole jug of Margaritas like you do?!" :canny:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 16106
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: Fairy tales...good or bad?

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:53 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I think it's all about balance

no harm in fairytales but as a parent we should also instill a balance to that

it's fine waiting for your prince to come, as long as you realise that when he does it will probably be all over your face

(probably prudent not to explain it that brutally)





When you were a child and I'm sure had fairytale books and watched movies. Did your parents instill a balance to that?
How did it affect your life growing up?
I have two boys and treat them to be men. To respect others and treat people how they like to be treated. I was talking to my BiL yesterday and he said how great the boys were. That his neighbours who he is friends with basically have no control over their young kids and have to beg them to do things.
Every school day they scream and swear at the parents (BiL) can hear them. And the parents beg them to eat breakfast.
and loads of other things to many to post.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Fairy tales...good or bad?

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:00 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Nah. It’s daft.

You should be teaching little girls that they don’t need a prince, and boundaries and consent. A fairytale should have no bearing on that.



And yet all women want the Fairy tale wedding!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Fairy tales...good or bad?

Postby Basil Brush » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:06 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I think it's all about balance

no harm in fairytales but as a parent we should also instill a balance to that

it's fine waiting for your prince to come, as long as you realise that when he does it will probably be all over your face

(probably prudent not to explain it that brutally)





When you were a child and I'm sure had fairytale books and watched movies. Did your parents instill a balance to that?
How did it affect your life growing up?
I have two boys and treat them to be men. To respect others and treat people how they like to be treated. I was talking to my BiL yesterday and he said how great the boys were. That his neighbours who he is friends with basically have no control over their young kids and have to beg them to do things.
Every school day they scream and swear at the parents (BiL) can hear them. And the parents beg them to eat breakfast.
and loads of other things to many to post.

They were probably spoiled too much and given everything they wanted and raised with no discipline so they clearly continue to push boundaries.
Ignore them and let them feed themselves, a lack of attention might do wonders .
User avatar
Basil Brush
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 31 guests