Fairy tales...good or bad?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Fairy tales...good or bad?

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:39 am

Why does she feel the need to tell the world?

Sick of stupid SJW actors why think their opinions are so important.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:49 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Why does she feel the need to tell the world?

Whether you like it or not Ray fame does bring responsibility and a need to behave, not that Katie Price seems to worry too much about it, but this is a just case of Keira just giving an opinion --which I don't agree with but I recognise her right to an opinion.

I can envisage Mehgan and Harry's parenting being followed avidly in the future, and their kids will probably believe Cinderella because their mum will be a living personification of that fictional character.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Holly » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:01 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Why does she feel the need to tell the world?

Because she seems to think her opinion is so valuable and cool, will attract attention and keep her in the spotlight. I really don't think it has anything to do with concern for her child.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Meg » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:31 pm

Imo the murdering mother figures who are OK with bumping off kids are more of an issue :gigglesnshit:
Meg

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:47 pm

Meg wrote:Imo the murdering mother figures who are OK with bumping off kids are more of an issue :gigglesnshit:

I know, if I looked in he mirror and was told I wasn't the fairest of them all I would have to nuke the world's population to claim that prize.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:49 pm

Lord Raven likes telling fairy tales... :gigglesnshit:
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:55 pm

Dean wrote:Lord Raven likes telling fairy tales... :gigglesnshit:

Ah bless, the bedsit boy is back oozing jealousy of anyone well travelled.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:13 pm

What a load of twaddle!! :off head: ..... I doubt there’s a kid on the planet that’s kissed a frog expecting the same result as in the story book! :roll:
Gabby

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:22 pm

Gabby wrote:What a load of twaddle!! :off head: ..... I doubt there’s a kid on the planet that’s kissed a frog expecting the same result as in the story book! :roll:

Good point Gabby.

And let's face facts fairy tales and nursery rhymes serve a purpose in learning and language development.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rockstar » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:31 pm

Gabby wrote:What a load of twaddle!! :off head: ..... I doubt there’s a kid on the planet that’s kissed a frog expecting the same result as in the story book! :roll:

https://metro.co.uk/2010/02/01/the-prin ... ilm-67331/

Because you are thick,let me help you...You can counter argue that you were referring to the story book and the link talks about the film..But that would make you look like a twat...So be careful... :wubbers:

No thanks needed. :trollface:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:32 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Good point Gabby.

And let's face facts fairy tales and nursery rhymes serve a purpose in learning and language development.

It sure helped you in learning names of different nationalities... :laughing:
Rockstar

Postby Gabby » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:32 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Good point Gabby.

Of course they do... the world’s gone mad! :off head:

I have kissed a few frogs though, I must admit! :laughing:
Gabby

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:38 pm

I think they’re missing the point of fairy tales. They’re just stories for entertainment. However if your parents then go on to raise you to believe you are a princess who will one day need saving (Barbie aisles in Toys R Us), then that’s going to fuck you up as a female.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Gabby » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:39 pm

Rockstar wrote:

https://metro.co.uk/2010/02/01/the-prin ... ilm-67331/

Because you are thick,let me help you...You can counter argue that you were referring to the story book and the link talks about the film..But that would make you look like a twat...So be careful... :wubbers:

No thanks needed. :trollface:

Mowgliiiiiiiiiiiii :Hiya: ...... another fairytale! :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:39 pm

Holly wrote:Kristen Bell blasts Prince Charming for kissing Snow White 'without her permission'

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ng-snow-w/

Keira Knightley has banned her daughter from watching 'The Little Mermaid' and 'Cinderella'

As she explained on the latest episode of 'Ellen', Knightley has a strict ban in her household on 'The Little Mermaid' and 'Cinderella' because neither one of them have a particularly progressive message for women. 'Cinderella', according to Knightley, is banned because "she waits around for a rich guy to rescue her. Don't. Rescue yourself, obviously."

It's the same bit with 'The Little Mermaid', as Knightley explains that Ariel gives her up voice to please a man. "I mean, the songs are great - but do not give your voice up for a man. But, 'The Little Mermaid', I love that one, but it's a tricky one and I'm sticking to it.

http://entertainment.ie/celebrity-gossi ... 409142.htm

Are Fairy Tales Sexist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs_axfvhipc

It would be great to 'hear' other peoples view on that subject...I personally think it's just ridiculous and sad . Many of us grew up with those stories and enjoyed them immensely.

:pmsl:

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms